Da li ste audiofil?

Our philosophy is simple: to create the illusion of live musicians in a real three-dimensional space. Chesky Records tries to achieve the impression of reality with the most advanced technology available, careful microphone placement, and, most of all, a recording team that pays attention to every minute detail-making your listening experience tangible, pleasurable, exciting, and realistic. Our commitment to detail and our dedication to the music we produce has earned the company world-wide acclaim for the artistic and technical excellence of its releases. But Chesky Records didn't become a Grammy Award-winning independent audiophile label overnight: it's been nearly thirty years of hard work coupled with an abiding passion for great music that has gotten us this far, and it is this very same combination that will carry Chesky into the future.

https://chesky.com/

jel su ti stigli oni sonus faber? kako su se pokazali?
Jesu. Stigla su i pojačala Emotiva BasX PT1 i Emotiva BasX A2

Oduševljen sam.

IMG_1630.jpeg

au, čini se dosta veća na sliciprobaj da odmakneš sonuse od zida iza, da ima najmanje metar
ili ako je moguće i više
ako te ne mrzi bar proba
baš me zanima šta bi se dešavalo
Ako odmaknem Sonuse od zida metar i više onda bi trebao da smanjim razmak između zvučnika da bih održao stereo trougao. Ta ideja mi se ne dopada jer ako smanjim razmak između Sonusa onda cu time smanjiti i prostornost zvucne slike.

bemliga... moje je iskustvo ovo: što više prostora iza zvučnika - bolja Z dimenzija
Nisam govorio o razdaljini od zvučnika do zida nego o razdaljini od jednog do drugog zvučnika. Moji Sonusi su sada udaljeni 3 metra i 20 cm. Podrazumeva se da smanjujes prostornost zvučne slike ako smanjiš razdaljinu od jednog do drugog zvučnika.

Back