Vesti sa polja vojne avijacije

New helicopters to the Argentine Army

The Argentine Army will incorporate 40 units of the Chinese helicopter Zlin Z-11, in order to replace their light weight helicopters Aerospatiale Lama and Hiller Raven, which had been used by the force by decades.
The Z-11 is a license-made Eurocopter Ecureuil/Fennec, produced in China, a nation which signed lot of economical, politicall and millitary agreements with Argentina in the last three years.

Argentinska vojska kupuje 40 komada Kineskih helikoptera Z-11 (licencno proizvođeni
Eurocopter Ecureuil/Fennec).

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9532/dibujodhaj8.jpg

Jos jedna bruka za Airbus...potpuno nov A340-600 DBR:

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/flightblogger/2007/11/ethiad-a340600-severely-damage.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/feedarticle?id=7080526

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ie9xLk6D1PVbXAaowuROhZIU31BAD8SU8OU80

Ovo se cak ni JAT-u nije desilo na run-up-u...:)...najgore sto su uspeli da urade je da prevrnu mali Zastavin kombi koji je izasao iza motora B707 u kriticnom trenutku. Doduse, cuo sam i pricu o jednom DC-9 koji je tresnuo u vrata malog hangara, ali nije potvrdjeno..:)

Летачке дозволе издате у Србији важеће у целој Европи

Борд директора ЈАА (Јединствених ваздухопловних власти Европе) је на заједничком састанку 14.11.2007. у Келну прихватио препоруку ЈАА да уврсте Србију у концепт узајамног признавања националних дозвола по стандардима Европске заједнице. Практично националне дозволе биће изједначене са ЈАА регулативом која се односи на дозволе – JAR FCL 1, JAR FCL2, JAR FCL 3 у области летачких дозвола као и JAR 66 и JAR 147 у области школовања и дозвола техничког особља.

Ова препорука ЈАА резултат је огромног рада експератског тима Директората цивилног ваздухопловства Републике Србије на усклађивању наших закона са регулативом Европске заједнице.
Ова информација је објављена на сајту Јединствених ваздухопловних власти
http://www.jaa.nl/licensing/licensing_overview.html.

http://www.cad.gov.yu/vesti.htm

17. novembar 2008. g

Britansko kraljevsko vazduhoplovstvo već dva meseca koristi bespilotnu letelicu HERTI ("High Endurance Rapid Technology Insertion) u Avganistanu, i to uspešno. HERTI je letelica teška 990 funti, sa nosivošću od 330 funti. Može da ostane u vazduhu do 30 sati. Raspon krila je 44 stopa i može da leti na visini od 20 000 stopa. Zemaljska stanica za upravljanje letelicom nalazi se na šasiji lakog kamiona. Za razvoj HERTI utrošeno je oko 18 meseci, a za ulazak u operativu bila je spremna već krajem 2006. godine. Letelicom može da se upravlja sa zemlje, mada je razvijen softver koji samostalno realizuje i poletanje i let, i sletanje. Na operatoru je samo da isplanira misiju. U slučaju potrebe (potreba za dužim zadržavanjem u odredjenom rejonu), operator može da koriguje parametre leta.
HERTI je ponudjena i civilnim strukturama, pre svega policiji. Automatizovanost letelice je glavni adut za prodaju.

http://www.paluba.info/smf/index.php?topic=99.0

tehnoloski problemi se uvek javljaju zato su tu prototipovi i prepodukcione masine,tako je tokom test letova moj omiljeni avion F-35 :D ostao bez struje [napajanja] za par milisekundi sto je umalo rezultiralo u rusenju aviona,pored toga budzet je premasen za par milijardi dolara.koristio sam prevodilac prog. jer je original text na nemackom.
http://translate.google.com/transla...ml?nv=cd-topnews&langpair=de|en&hl=de&ie=UTF8

http://www.blic.co.yu/hronika.php?id=22138
Clanak o prinudnom sletanju izraelskog boinga u Beogradu

Malo mi je sumnjivo da se izralski pilot "usplahireno javio"...

Isti avioni iste kompanije nisu retki gosti aerodroma "Beograd". Bio sam svedok jednog sletanja B747 iste kompanije na BEG (LYBE), koji je posle kraceg zadrzavanja nastavio let...ako se dobro secam, bas za Amsterdam. Secam se da smo bili zacudjeni kada je pilot posle manje od 6 minuta od uzletanja javio da je "Out of FL240", sto znaci da je imao prosecan stepen penjanja od preko 4000 ft/min.

Science
Pentagon Reportedly Wants Additional F-22 Fighters
Brandon Hill (Blog) - December 3, 2007 9:52 AM

Structural failures in the F-15 leads officials to scramble for more F-22s

The last time DailyTech discussed the USAF's F-22 Raptor in detail, the fighter was in the news due to an International Date Line (IDL) bug. When a group of Raptors flying from Hawaii to Japan crossed the IDL, multiple computer systems crashed on the planes forcing them to rely on their accompanying tankers to guide them to safety.

6704_f-15_and_2_f-22s_jpg.jpg

An F-15 flies alongside two F-22s (Source: Aviation Explorer)

Today, the Raptors are in the news again -- but this time it's not for something negative towards the plane itself. The Defense Department is reportedly making plans to extend the production of the F-22.

The original plan was to produce 183 F-22s at a cost of $132 million USD each. The last F-22 was to be delivered by the end of 2011.

The move to continue production of the F-22 beyond 2011 comes amid recent safety concerns over the 30+ year old F-15. A Missouri Air National Guard F-15C crashed on November 2 during a routine training mission. Early investigations suggested a structural failure as the direct cause of the crash.

As a result, USAF grounded the entire fleet of F-15s. "The whole fleet was already flying on flight restrictions due to metal fatigue," said Lexington Institute military analyst Loren Thompson in early November. "In this case, the planes that are grounded are supposed to be America's top-of-the line air superiority plane. These are the sinews of our global air dominance."

The planes were then put back into service on November 19 only to be recently grounded again. All 442 of the USAFs F-15A, B, C and D aircraft were grounded -- only the newest F-15E Strike Eagles remain cleared for regularly scheduled flights.

Thompson noted that money is being squirreled away into the fiscal 2009 budget to make room for additional F-22 aircraft after the last of the originally planned 183 planes is built in 2011. The Air Force has requested as many as 381 of the aircraft, but it's unlikely that the money being set aside will allow for anywhere near that number of aircraft.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=9879

Science
Lockheed F-35 Program Plagued with Problems, Remains Grounded
Brandon Hill (Blog) - December 6, 2007 12:03 AM

Lockheed's F-35 program isn't exactly proceeding as planned

Earlier this week, DailyTech reported that the Pentagon is trying to sweep some money under the rug to pay for additional Lockheed F-22 fighter planes. Increased concerns over the reliability and structural soundness of the 30-year-old F-15 have lead to the calls for more of the $132 million USD F-22s.

6733_f-35a.jpg

Lockheed's F-35A Lightning II

It appears that the old F-15 isn't the only aircraft in the U.S. arsenal that is having problems. The F-35 program is facing setbacks of its own. The F-35 program suffered a serious setback on May 3 when a critical electrical system failure occurred while the jet was traveling 500 MPH at 38,000 feet -- the prototype plane, which was on its 19th test flight, had to be brought down for an emergency landing by the pilot and subsequent test flights were cancelled. The plane hasn't flown since and a scheduled flight for December 4 was scrubbed at the last minute.

Defense Industry Daily reports that the electrical system failure was attributed to a problem with the new 270 volt power supply that is used to control the aircraft's electro-hydrostatic actuators (EHAs).

"This is the first real electric jet. The flight control actuators, while they have internal closed-loop hydraulic systems, are controlled and driven by electricity -- not hydraulics," said F-35 chief test pilot Jon Beesley. Unfortunately for Lockheed, the EHA system now has to be redesigned to prevent further incidents.

In addition, the F-35C naval version suffers a design flaw in its power generator which in turn means that the gearbox for the Pratt & Whitney F135 engine has to be redesigned -- the redesign won't be complete until the close of 2009. The Pratt & Whitney F135 faced another setback in October when the engine overheated and blew up during bench testing.

But these are the least of the F-35's problems. The F-35 is being built and will be flown in conjunction with the help of a number of allies. European countries, which are eager to get their hands on the F-35, may not have fully functional, multi-role aircraft until 2016. The problem is due to the fact that software modules required to make the plane a competent air-superiority fighter are not yet complete and won't be until 2016 at the earliest.

As a result, the F-35 will be restricted to mainly ground-attack bombing runs.

There is the issue that the number of F-35s to be produced has been reduced from 3,500 to as little as 2,300 -- effectively raising the cost per plane -- and Australia's decision to go with the F/A-18 F Block II Super Hornet as a stopgate measure until the F-35 is ready.

The rising costs for the F-35 are looming over the entire program. "Nobody is interested in getting their airplanes earlier unless we can help them mitigate the fact the earlier airplanes cost more," remarked Lockheed executive vice president and F-35 program general manager Tom Burbage to the Star-Telegram.

Costs for the program have ballooned from $30 billion USD in 2002 to $40 billion USD today. And according to the Air Force, a single F-35 will cost $100 million USD when production is comfortably underway in 2013 -- this compares to $50 million USD for a single F-16 or $132 million USD for a single F-22 Raptor.

The F-35 program mechanical/electrical/avionics problems, delays and cost overruns are becoming burdensome to all nations involved. Many countries are looking to the F-35 to replace their aging fleets because the United States wants to keep its premier F-22 fighter to itself.

"If they're barred from buying the F-22, the question is, where do they go?" said Forecast International aerospace analyst Ray Jaworoski.

The F-35 will be produced in three variants: F-35A, F-35B and F-35C. The F-35A will be used by the United States Air Force to replace the F-16 and A-10, while the F-35B will take the place of the Marine Corps' AV-8 Harrier. The F-35C will be used by the Navy to replace the F-18A/B/C/D.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=9924

Science
Lockheed's F-35 Takes to the Air After Seven Month Grounding
Brandon Hill (Blog) - December 9, 2007 5:04 PM

Lockheed's F-35 Lightning II takes off the for first time since May

Last week, DailyTech reported that Lockheed's F-35 Lightning II had been grounded due to problems with its electrical system and concerns over the Pratt & Whitney F135 engine. After officials called off a planned flight on December 4, the F-35 Lightning II (AA-1) took to the air on December 7 at 1:30 PM CST.

6746_large_f16-f35-f22.jpg

The AA-1, flown by chief test pilot Jon Beesley, took off under full military-power and the engine was tested at various power levels during flight. Flight characteristics of the AA-1 were also tested at altitudes of 6,000, 17,500 and 20,000 -- a fuel-dump was also performed at 250 knots.

The 19th flight of the AA-1 lasted for just 45 minutes and concluded at 2:15 PM CST. The AA-1's return to air will mark the beginning of a new round of vigorous tests for the F-35 Lightning II program.

"For the F-35, those tests include refueling from an airborne tanker in the short term and supersonic flights next year," said Lockheed Martin executive vice president Dan Crowley. "At the same time, we are putting the finishing touches on our first short takeoff/vertical landing F-35 aircraft, which will roll out of the factory this month and initiate flight testing in the spring. By the end of 2008, we expect to have at least three F-35s in the air and numerous aircraft on the assembly line."

"The Lightning II embodies a long list of advancements that will make it better, smarter and more reliable than anything that's come before it, and those technologies are extraordinarily mature in this first-ever F-35," remarked Beesley. "When you project ahead to the F-35s that will be entering the fleet in 2010, you see fighters that benefit from the testing we're doing now -- fighters that will set new standards for combat-readiness right out of the box."

Also tested on Friday were the F-35's mission systems using the Cooperative Avionics Test Bed (CATBird). CATBird uses a 737 airliner as a platform to test the F-35's mission systems before they are fully implemented into the F-35 airframe.

"Our goal is to get the system perfected on the CATBird so that it works exactly as advertised when we put it in the Lightning II fighter," said Doug Pearson, Lockheed Martin vice president of the F-35 Integrated Test Force.

F-35's with the mission systems in place will take to the air in 2009 and the plane is expected to enter actual military service the following year to replace the AV-8B, A-10, F-16 and F/A-18 Hornet.

http://www.dailytech.com/Lockheeds+F35+Takes+to+the+Air+After+Seven+Month+Grounding/article9957.htm

Odlicne vesti Duke, bas si me obradovao, bice vise novca iz budzeta sledece godine za razvoj i proizvodnju ova dva vrhunska aviona...neka F-15 (kao i F-111, naravno) polako, kao do sada neprevazidjen, odlazi "u penziju", zamena ce biti jos bolja (u odnosu na potencijalne konkurente, naravno)! Nadam se da najnovije "akcije" Mr. Bernanke-a (kao i potencijalna odluka Administracije o zamrzavanju kamatnih stopa) nece bitno uticati na ove programe...:)

E, da....zamalo da zaboravim...zar se nismo dogovorili da ne postavljamo neprevedene tekstove na ovom Sticky thread-u...??...ili sam ja lose razumeo?

14.12.2007. Airbus isporucio 5000-ti avion, A330-200, Qantas-u na specijalnoj ceremoniji u Tuluzu. Qantas ima u svojoj floti 37 Airbus-ova aviona, 10 A330-300, 7 A330-200 i 20 A320. Narucena su i 3 A330 i 20 A380, a u novembru je Qantas objavio da ima nameru da kupi jos 50 aviona iz familije A320. Do danas je naruceno vise od 8000 Airbus-ovih aviona. www.airbus.com

Avion Jat Airways-a, ATR-72 bezbedno je juce u 14:27, casova sleteo na beogradski aerodrom "Nikola Tesla". Na letu YU-315 Bec-Beograd posada je , naime, imala laznu indikaciju da nije izvucen stajni trap. Posle proceduralnog nadletanja aviona iznad Beograda i vizuelne inspekcije sa zemlje, kojom je utvrdjeno da su tockovi bili izvuceni, avion sa 32 putnika i 4 clana posade bezbedno se prizemljio.

vecernje novosti

Odlicne vesti Duke, bas si me obradovao, bice vise novca iz budzeta sledece godine za razvoj i proizvodnju ova dva vrhunska aviona...neka F-15 (kao i F-111, naravno) polako, kao do sada neprevazidjen, odlazi "u penziju", zamena ce biti jos bolja (u odnosu na potencijalne konkurente, naravno)! Nadam se da najnovije "akcije" Mr. Bernanke-a (kao i potencijalna odluka Administracije o zamrzavanju kamatnih stopa) nece bitno uticati na ove programe...:)

E, da....zamalo da zaboravim...zar se nismo dogovorili da ne postavljamo neprevedene tekstove na ovom Sticky thread-u...??...ili sam ja lose razumeo?
I ne zaboravi F-14!
http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=102839

Back