Teorije o poreklu Srba

Dervan ili Drvan - Serbska plemena su preduzimala pljačkaške upade u granične oblasti Saksonije i Tiringije. Hronika tzv. Fredegara priča da se Dervan, knez Lužičkih Srba, odvojio od franačkog carstva godine 631/632. i prišao Samovom slovenskom carstvu. Zajedno sa vladarom Samom, vodio je niz ratova koji su razbili franačku vrhovnu vlast na Sali i učvrstili političku nezavisnost Srba u toj oblasti. Godine 641. tirinški vojvoda Radulf sklopio je dogovor sa svojim istočnim susedima o istim pravima i kaznama za sve. Iz ovih događaja potiču prve poznate političke akcije srpskih plemena.
Njegov rođak Nepoznati knez je vodio Bele Srbe na Balkan.

Dervan or Derwan (Latin: Dervanus) was an early prince of the Sorbs/Serbs (fl. 631–632). His cousin the Unknown Archont led the White Serbs to the Balkans.
He is mentioned by Fredegar in his Latin chronicle as dux gente Sorbiorum que ex genere Sclavinorum: "ruler of the people of the Sorbs from the nation of the Slavs". He is the first ruler of the northwest Slavs mentioned by name. Fredegar says that he had been subordinate to the Franks for a long time. After the defeat of the Frankish king Dagobert I by the Slavic king Samo near Wogastisburg in 631 or 632, Dervan declared independence from the Franks and "placed himself and his people under the rule of Samo".
Dervan joined Samo in his subsequent wars against the Franks. Further reports of Fredegar imply that Dervan and his people lived to the east of the Saxon Saale. The reference to Dervan in 631/632 is also the first written confirmation of the presence of Slavs north of the Ore Mountains.
He was fighting against against Thuringia 631-634 and Derwan was finally defeated by duke Randulf, governor of Thuringia.(636)

Derwan war ein früher Fürst der Sorben, (* um 600; † nach 632).
Derwan wird vom sog. Fredegar (Fredegar-Chronik) als Fürst (dux) des westslawischen Stammes der Sorben bezeichnet. Er ist der erste Herrscher der Nordwestslawen, über den die Quellen (zu 631/632) berichten. Mit seinen Leuten soll er dem Frankenreich seit langem untertan gewesen sein. Als der merowingische König Dagobert I. jedoch in der Schlacht bei Wogastisburg eine Niederlage gegen den Slawenherrscher Samo erlitt, fiel Derwan mit den Seinen zu Samo ab. Seine Historizität ist verschiedentlich bestritten worden. Aus weiteren Nachrichten des Fredegar ist zu schließen, dass Derwan und sein Stamm östlich der Saale siedelten. Damit ist die Erwähnung Derwans gleichzeitig auch der erste Quellenbeleg für die Anwesenheit von Slawen nördlich des Erzgebirges.

Negde sam vec naveo i postavio mapu nemacke Saksonije i Tiringije u predhodnim postovima :)

Johann Crüger (9 April 1598 – 23 February 1662) was a Sorbian composer (Serbski komponist) of well-known hymns.

Crüger was born in Groß Breesen (now part of Guben) as the son of an innkeeper. He studied at the Lateinschule in Guben until 1613, after which he traveled to Sorau and Breslau and finally to Regensburg, where he received his first musical training from Paulus Homberger. In 1615 he traveled to Berlin, where he studied theology at the Berlinisches Gymnasium zum Grauen Kloster. From 1620 he studied theology at the University of Wittenberg and trained himself further in music through private study. From 1622 to his death, a period of 40 years, he was simultaneously a teacher at gymnasium Zum Grauen Kloster and cantor of the Nikolaikirche in Berlin.

Crüger composed numerous concert works and wrote extensively on music education. In 1643 he became acquainted with the famous hymn writer Paul Gerhardt, for whom he wrote the music for various hymns. In 1647 he edited the most important German Lutheran hymnal of the 17th century, Praxis pietatis melica.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Crüger

Slovenci su naselili danasnje prostore Austrije i Slovenije u neolitu pre vise hiljada godina..
Pogledaj dijagram migracija u Evropi po Renfrew-u Ocu Arheogenetike koji je dokazao da 90% Evropljana vodi poreklo sa Balkana..
Na Balkanu su Iliri ( Srbi ) i Tracani ( Srbi) vecinsko stanovnistvo hiljadama godina..

The ancient Kiev chronicle, erroneously ascribed to the monk Nestor, is the earliest authority quoted for the theory that the original home of the Slavs is to be sought in the region of the Danube. Here in detail is related for the first time how the Slavs spread from the lower Danube to all the countries occupied later by them. The Noricans and Illyrians are declared to be Slavs, and Andronikos and the Apostle Paul are called Apostles to the Slavs because they laboured in Illyria and Pannocia. This view was maintained by the later chroniclers and historical writers of all Slavonic peoples, as the Pole Kadlubek, "Chronika pol." (1206), Boguchwal (d. 1253), Dlugos, Matej Miechowa, Decius, and others. Among the Czechs, this theory was supported by Kozmaz (d. 1125), Dalimir (d.1324), Johann Marignola (1355-1362), Pribik Pulkava (1374), and V. Hajek (1541). The Russians also developed their theories from the statements of their first chronicler, while the Greek Laonikos Harkondilos of the fifteenth century did not commit himself to this view. The southern Slavs have held this theory from the earliest period up to the present time with the evident intention to base on it their claims to the Church Slavonic in the Liturgy. At an early period, in the letter of Pope John X (914-29) to the Croatian Ban Tomislav and the Sachlumian ruler Mihael, there is a reference to the prevalent tradition that St. Jerome invented the Slavonic alphabet. This tradition maintained itself through the succeeding centuries, finding supporters even outside these countries, and was current at Rome itself. Consequently if we were to follow strictly the written historical authorities, of which a number are very trustworthy, we would be obliged to support the theory that the original home of the Slavs is in the countries along the Danube and on the Adriatic coast.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14042a.htm

već sam rekao, da ove drugoklasne postinge neću više komentirati pošto nemaju baš ništa sa istinsko istorijsko prošlostjo.

Luzitanski Sorbi nisu isto kao Srbi u bivši SFRJ i Wendi kod Visle i Odre nisu isti koji su bili naši preci u sjevernoj Italiji i Sloveniji. Svak to zna i takisto ni isti venetski alfabet i srpski. Ako bi to teoriju da su Noričani Sloveni ćuli Austrijancui jako bi se nasmijali ovoj provokaciji.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends Wendi na engl:"
"general and used in Germanic languages for Slavs living near or within Germanic (later German) settlement areas " potvrdjuje ono što sam već rekao da je u modernom vremenu u Njemaćkom prostoru proširen naziv za Slovene, kojji žive u Njemaćkoj to piše jasno i ne za druge!!!

Dalje ovdje jako bitan naglasak:

"Today, only two groups of Wends still exist: the Lusatian Sorbs in present-day eastern Germany and the Pomeranian Kashubs in present-day northern Poland. As of 2010[update] they are referred to as Sorbs and Kashubs rather than Wends."
Ako ste Srbi Sorbi koji su se nazivali sa Wends/Wenden - onda bi ovdje trebalo pisati, da ima danas 3 grupe tih Wenda a tako jasno i ljepo piše da ima samo dve grupe!!

U textu ima relaciju na linku "Relation between Veneti and Slavs" pa pogledajmo i to relaciju:

Citat: "The Veneti are believed to have been originally a centum Indo-European people dwelling in the area of contemporary Poland. Their heritage is attributed to Pre-Slavic hydronyms found in the Vistula and Odra river basins"
- ljepo piše, da su Luzitanski Veneti Pre-Slavenska grupa znaći stariji od poimanja Srba il i Sorba!!

Dalje relacija do naših ovdje ob uvali Jadrana naši Slovenaćkih preca:
"It is not clear whether they were related to the Adriatic Veneti, a people whose language is attested in inscriptions dating from 6th to 1st centuries BC "

Dokaz da smo mi Slovenci svoj avtohton narod in nemamo baš nikakve veze sa vama il isa Luzitanskim Venetima ili Luzitanskim Sorbima!!

Citat dalje JOŠ JASNIJE:
"According to Steinacher, the Adriatic Veneti, the Veneti of Gaul and the North Balkan/Paphlagonian Enetoi mentioned by Herodotus and Appian were not related to each other, nor to the Veneti/Venedi mentioned by Tacitus, Pliny and Ptolemy.[4]"

JASNO PIŠE, DA NISMO ISTI NITI VENETI PREMA GRUPI NITI ISTI ONIMA KOJE CITIRA PLINIJ NITI VAMA SRBIMA!!

još jasnije je napisano u daljem tekstu na istom linku - i to, kako se je termin u Njemaćkoj transferirao na opšte piomanje Slavena koji žive u Njemaćkoj - a ne za druge Slavene: znaći vi u Srbiji koji oćete silom taj termin naljepiti i na druge Slavene u stvari reklamirate te germanske ideje!

Citat:
"Relation between Veneti, Balts and SlavsConsidering Ptolemy's Ouenedai and their location along the Baltic sea, a German linguist, Alexander M. Schenker, underlines that the vocabulary of the Slavic languages shows no evidence that the early Slavs were exposed to the sea. Proto-Slavic had no maritime terminology and even lacked a word for amber which was the most important item of export from the shores of the Baltic to the Mediterranean. In view of this, the very fact that Ptolemy refers to the Baltic as the Venedic Bay appears to rule out a possible identification of the Veneti of his times with the Slavs"
I jasno je još dalje kot Ptolomejeveg poimanja Slavena je da je poznao dva razlićita termina za Slovene:
"Ptolemy mentions two further tribes called Stauanoi and Souobenoi, both of which have been interpreted as possibly the oldest historical attestations of Slavs.[12]."

Još više je bitan taj dio:
"The Veneti were geographically and temporally contiguous to the Germanic and Slavic peoples and were eventually assimilated by both groups, perhaps even more decisively by Slavs, who later settled in the territory which erstwhile belonged to the Veneti. The Germanic peoples subsequently transferred the ethnonym Veneti to their new easterly neighbours, the Slavs. This tradition survived in German language where Slavs living in closest proximity to Germany were originally called Wenden or Winden (see Wends), while the people of the Austrian federal lands Styria and Carinthia referred to their Slavic neighbours as Windische. "

Jasno je, ko se tako poima i ko je bliski u bliskoj zemlji sa Austrijom za deželama Koruška i Štajerska (Styria i Carinthia) - sigurno ne Srbija!

Tako da na ove postinge neću više odgovarati pošto kao već rekoh, nemaju blage veze sa ćinjenicama koje žele da debatiraju. Najprije je treba detajlno pogledati nekve bitne ABC ćitanke o istoriji i onda se upuštati u debate, ko su Srbi i tvrditi da smo svi mi ostali narodi Srbi itd .... već sam vama poklonio suviše svog vremena ali izbor je vaš: svako se sam odlući dali će dalje ostati u svojim nacionalnim iluzijama ili će ipak malo otvoriti oći i proćitati još koje druge izvore i uvjeriti se u svoje stavove.

JASNO PIŠE, DA SU VENETI BILI ASIMILIRANI OD SLOVENA ALI TO ZNAĆI, DASU VEĆ PRIJE POSTOJALI NA ODREDJENOM TERITORIJU I ISTOTAKO SAM JA VEĆ NAPISAO, DA SMO MI SLOVENACI NASLEDNIKI VENETA U SJEVERNOM JADRANU I KASNIJIH SLOVENA KOJIMA SMO SE MJEŠALI ALI TI SLOVENI SU VEĆ TADA BILI PODJELJENI U GRUPE INAĆE NE BIH IH PTOLEMEJ NAZVAO SA DVIJU GRUPAMA. ISTOTAKO ON JE BITNO NAPRAVIO RAZLIKU IZMEDJU SARMATSKIH VENETA I OSTALIH SLOVENA ITD ... TO SE MOŽE I ĆITATI DALJE NA LINKU KOD KONTROVERZIJA.
SVE TO SU BITNI PODUDARCI I AKO IH SE CITIRA TAMO VAMO KAKO KOKOŠKA SLJEPA NALJETELA NA ZRNO KUKURUZA, ONDA SVE TO NIJE BAŠ NIŠTA OD NIŠTA I ZATO NE MISLIM VIŠE GUBITI VREMENA NA OVOJ TEMI POŠTO NIJE NI NAUĆNA NI ETIĆKA JER VRIJEDJA MOJ NAROD DA SMO MI SRBI ŠTA NIKADA NISMO BILI I NEĆEMO BITI.

Poslednja izmena:
Citat:
"SVE TO SU BITNI PODUDARCI I AKO IH SE CITIRA TAMO VAMO KAKO KOKOŠKA SLJEPA NALJETELA NA ZRNO KUKURUZA, ONDA SVE TO NIJE BAŠ NIŠTA OD NIŠTA I ZATO NE MISLIM VIŠE GUBITI VREMENA NA OVOJ TEMI POŠTO NIJE NI NAUĆNA NI ETIĆKA JER VRIJEDJA MOJ NAROD DA SMO MI SRBI ŠTA NIKADA NISMO BILI I NEĆEMO BITI. "

Bitne razlike izmedju pojma ima i na tima linkovima:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneti_(disambiguation) odavdje citat: "Wends (Wenden, Vends), old Germanic term for neighboring Slav peoples, confused with the Veneti by some authors"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vends odavdje citat: "Prior to their arrival in the area of Wenden in the 12th century" i " The last known record of the Vends' existence as a distinct entity dates from the sixteenth century"

Nordijanac-Katolicka Enciklopedija nije drugorazredni istorijski Izvor-pisana je pre 100 godina i na pisanju Enciklopedije su angazovani najveci eksperti Evrope i Amerike tog vremena..

O otazdbini Slovena nema jedinstvenog misljenja..
Ruski Akademik Trubachov i cenjeniji americki balkanolog Florin Kurta podrzavaju teoriju da je dunavski bazen-kolevka Slovena..

# Danube basin hypothesis: postulated by Oleg Trubachyov;[23] sustained at present by Florin Curta.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_peoples#Homeland_debate

Poslednja izmena:
U Istoriji Norikuma pise da je originalno stanovnostvo Panonci-Ilirska plemena..

The original population appears to have consisted of Pannonians (a people kin to the Illyrians), who, after the great migration of the Gauls, became subordinate to various Celto-Ligurians tribes, chief amongst them being the Taurisci, who were probably identical with the Norici of Roman sources, so called after their capital Noreia, whose location is, as yet, unknown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noricum

Nordijanac -ne vredjam slovenski narod -to je narod kojeg cenim..
Citiram samo najcenjenije slaviste 18 Veka koji su dokazali da su se Srbi negda zvali svi slovenski narodi..

Naziv Srbi

O samom nazivu Srbi Vuk kaže da on ne potiče od naziva države Srbija, kako bi neki pomislili, već naziv Srbija potiče od naziva naroda Srbi, jer Srbi ne žive samo u Srbiji. On se takođe poziva na velike slaviste svoga vremena Dobrovskog i Šafarika, kada kaže da je naziv Srbi čak stariji od naziva Sloveni i da su se nekad svi Sloveni zvali Srbima:

Ko posla ovoga ne razumije, mogao bi reći da je i ime Srbi od današnje Srbije, kao npr. Slavonac od Slavonije, Hercegovac od Hercegovine, Crnogorac od Crne Gore itd.; ali koji štogod od slavenske istorije upravo poznaje onaj mora znati da su Srbi s tijem imenom u naše zemlje došli, i zemlja se od njih tako prozvala. Gdje je današnje Srbije južni kraj (Kosovo i Metohija) ondje je stare bila srijeda, a krajevi su joj dopirali od Dunava do Arhipelaga, i od Adrijatičkoga mora do u Maćedoniju. I ja mislim da je ovo ime Srbija postalo u novija vremena, pošto je srpsko carstvo propalo; jer ne znam bi li se gdje moglo naći da se koji od našijeh kraljeva ili careva zvao kralj ili car od Srbije, nego Srbljem. Dobrovski i Šafarik dokazali su da su se Srbi negda zvali svi slavenski narodi, i da je ime Srbi starije nego i Slaveni ili Sloveni.

http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/Срби_сви_и_свуда

... a ova debata več dugo nije više legitimno istorijsko arumentirana tako da nema smisla više pisati fantastićkih i falsificiranih teksta sa vaše strane. Argumente da mi Slovenci nismo Srbi sam napisao, vi pa sada furajte svoju ideologiju dalje, ko će vas slušati i pridavati gasa na tom provociranju (naravno vaši simpatizeri ali mase pućanstva nagovarali i palili su već drugi diktatori u istoriji, to je takisto znano pošto tom naćinom sami sebe su okrunali na vlast).

Pozdrav slovenac.
Posto vidim da se otimas da neces da budes SRBIN ili da si nekada bio SRBIN :). Moracu te razocarati u tome :):):) ti JESI BIO I OSTAO SRBIN evo ti pa pobij ovo ako mozes ( samo nemoj reci da smo to mi pisali (srbi) jok more drito iz vatikana :( cure kao reseto)
prosli put sam izbacio OVU MAPU

evo ti pa ti meni dokazi ili mi lepo pokazi gde je slovenija ovde na ovoj MALO boljoj mapi :))))))
slovenac samo polako vecina vas ce u bliskoj buducnosti da pocnu sebe prozivati SRBIMA samo polako
Uhhh a evo i malo bolje mape od Porfirogeneta
slovenac pobij ovo ako mozes:))) ( nebi me cudilo i da probas)
ps.srecno:)

Naisao sam na jedan zanimljiv podatak ( gde sam uvek tvrdio,da i sam zapadni svet vise nezna sta je rekao za nas SRBE kada smo naselili balkanske krajeve) lepo su nas ucili u skolama 9-ti vek a pazi ovo sada
Illyricum prospered, as it became an important trade link between western and eastern Europe. The ports on the Illyrian coast became important trade routes as well, and the Latin influence spread quickly and without resistance throughout the region.

Known to be aggressive people in their early relations to Rome, they were eager and readily recruited into the Roman Legions. Illyricum eventually grew into one of the leading recruiting grounds for the Roman armies. Eventually, as it became highly Romanized, it was known as the birthplace of several Emperors including Diocletion. Parts of the area remained in the Byzantine Empire until the 14th century AD., though it mostly fell to Serbs, Bulgars and others by the 7th century.

Ali celog komada ove istorije pa sami presudite :))))

Illyricum - Dalmatia

In Illyricum's early history, constant warfare with neighboring tribes forced the Illyrians to unite for the common good. Over time, they became a constant source of irritation for the Spartans and the Macedonia. In 424 B.C, they assaulted the Spartans during the Peloponnesian War, on their march across Thessaly and Macedon causing a Spartan retreat. In fact, in 359 BC, the Illyrians nearly succeeded in destroying Macedon, however, Philip, the father of Alexander the Great, subdued the Illyrians and captured part of their kingdom.

After the fall of Alexander and the decline of Greek power during the 3rd century BC, the Illyrians turned their fortunes to piracy. Conducting their raids from the secluded harbors of the coast, they ravaged the shores of Italy and Greece and preyed on the commerce of the Adriatic. In response to calls for help from Greece, Rome demanded a cessation of the piracy, but the Illyrians rejected. This rejection led to two successive defeats in the Roman wars of 229 and 219 BCE, the Illyrians would submit.

Illyria, however, remained a powerful kingdom with its capital at Skodra, until 180 BCE, when the Dalmatians declared themselves independent of king Gentius. So the history of Dalmatia began when the tribe from which the country derives its name declared itself independent of Gentius, the Illyrian king, and established a republic. After the Dalmatians had split from the kingdom, the Romans conquered Gentius and established (168-167 BCE) one of the earliest Roman colonies as Illyricum.

In 156 BCE the Dalmatians were for the first time attacked by a Roman army and compelled to pay tribute. They, however, resisted formal surrender and Roman control until the early part of the first century CE. They joined in an attempt with the Pannonians and to liberate their territories from Roman occupation in 6 CE and they were not finally subdued until 9 CE by Augustus and Tiberius. From then on, all of Illyria was annexed and united as the Roman province of Illyricum

Illyricum prospered, as it became an important trade link between western and eastern Europe. The ports on the Illyrian coast became important trade routes as well, and the Latin influence spread quickly and without resistance throughout the region.

Known to be aggressive people in their early relations to Rome, they were eager and readily recruited into the Roman Legions. Illyricum eventually grew into one of the leading recruiting grounds for the Roman armies. Eventually, as it became highly Romanized, it was known as the birthplace of several Emperors including Diocletion. Parts of the area remained in the Byzantine Empire until the 14th century AD., though it mostly fell to Serbs, Bulgars and others by the 7th century.

Illyria's position on the Adriatic Sea and proximity to the Italian province made it an important stop in trade with the eastern empire. Gold, iron and silver were found in adequate quantities in the region and animal hides were also exported.
Tribes of Illyricum

Illyricum and Dalmatia were very tribally diverse. People of Italic, Celtic, Thraco, Hellenic and Illyric descent all settled and spread throughout the region.
Italic Tribes

There were a number of tribes, of disputed Illyrian origins, that settled the eastern Italian coast such as the Messapi, the Iapyges, the Picenti, and the Veneti to name a few.
Celtic Tribes

The Breuci settled on the Save river in northern Bosnia and it was this tribe that rebelled against the Roman occupation

The Scordisci occupied the area in northern Serbia where the Save and Drave rivers meet and they may have migrated from the Scordus mountain range in Albania and western Macedonia as the name suggests.
Thraco Tribes

The Triballi occupied an area in northwestern Bulgaria. The Agrianes once dwelled in the area of lower eastern Serbia. The Paeones or Paeonians once occupied the territory of northern Macedonia.
Hellenistic Tribes

The Chaoni lived in the region of southern Albania and the powerful Molossi were found in the border region of Albania and Greece.
Illyrian Tribes

The Ardiaei, once an inland tribe, eventually settled on the Adriatic coast. The ancient geographer, Strabo, lists the Ardiaei as one of the three strongest tribes - the other two being the Autariatae and the Dardani. Situated in the central Bosnian/Serbian border, Strabo expresses the Autariatae as the most powerful of the Illyrians. Strabo writes of the Dardani or Dardanians as 'so utterly wild that they dig caves beneath their dung hills and live there.

The Dardani (once occupied what is now Kosova and southcentral Serbia. They would eventually be subdued by the Ardiaei and then later by the Romans. The Delmatae or Dalmatians were situated on the southern Croatian coast and came on to the historical scene during the Roman conquests. The Encheleae controlled most of southern Illyria. The Liburni, seafarers, were described as the masters of the Adriatic Sea and once occupied the northern Croatian coast and surrounding islands. The Taulanti dwelled in what is today central Albania and were known to have dominated the area thwarting foreign rule.

http://www.unrv.com/provinces/illyricum.php

meni se dopade da ste ostali sami sa tim idejama to ipak potvrdjuje, da narod kod vas još ima nešto od mozga i ne vjeruje vama a pogotovo ne ovakvim razpravama na forumu!

Pa to sto ti pricas (to je opste poznata stvar kod nas balkanaca, nije bitno ko je i odakle) cim niko vise ne moze da argumentuje protiv dokaza odmah se vadi na izgovor koji si ti naveo u sopstvenom postu, a takvih kao tebi slicnih je puna stara Juga,ali neka, pa ne mozemo svi biti isti, bilo bi previse monotono.
A ti se i dalje izvoli opirati kao pravi slovenac :)
uzdravlje:bye:

Pa to sto ti pricas (to je opste poznata stvar kod nas balkanaca, nije bitno ko je i odakle) cim niko vise ne moze da argumentuje protiv dokaza odmah se vadi na izgovor koji si ti naveo u sopstvenom postu, a takvih kao tebi slicnih je puna stara Juga,ali neka, pa ne mozemo svi biti isti, bilo bi previse monotono.
A ti se i dalje izvoli opirati kao pravi slovenac :)

ne mislim, da za time izgovorom se sakrivate vi koji oćete proširivati te teorije koje nikada nisu bile dokazane. Šteta na vremenu da se i dalje razpravlja a i to mislim, da si misle drugi koji nisu se pojavili kad ste ih vi pozvali - ostavili su vas same na ledu jeli tako ...

otkrio sam pravi forum u Kini u provinci Xinjang koji bavi se njihovom kulturom i je do nekvog stava opozicijonalan prema opštoj politici u Kini - pa napisat ću ima isto što ste vi napsiali za oni narod, da su Srbi i izviraju sa Srbije od vas - eto interesuje me, dali budeju potvrdili taj vaš stav ali ako su to pravi argumenti kojima prema tom tvojem poslednjem postu ti smatraš, da ste vi operirali i da oni valjaju kao istina - oni trebat će me radostno potvrditi pošto samja iz Slovenije potom ćitanja vaših postova saznanjen sa njihovim istinskim izvorom iz vaše Srbije ...
dali imaš i u tom smislu sada koji izgovor ili nauk za mene odn. ga ima neko?

ne mislim, da za time izgovorom se sakrivate vi koji oćete proširivati te teorije koje nikada nisu bile dokazane. Šteta na vremenu da se i dalje razpravlja a i to mislim, da si misle drugi koji nisu se pojavili kad ste ih vi pozvali - ostavili su vas same na ledu jeli tako ...

otkrio sam pravi forum u Kini u provinci Xinjang koji bavi se njihovom kulturom i je do nekvog stava opozicijonalan prema opštoj politici u Kini - pa napisat ću ima isto što ste vi napsiali za oni narod, da su Srbi i izviraju sa Srbije od vas - eto interesuje me, dali budeju potvrdili taj vaš stav ali ako su to pravi argumenti kojima prema tom tvojem poslednjem postu ti smatraš, da ste vi operirali i da oni valjaju kao istina - oni trebat će me radostno potvrditi pošto samja iz Slovenije potom ćitanja vaših postova saznanjen sa njihovim istinskim izvorom iz vaše Srbije ...
dali imaš i u tom smislu sada koji izgovor ili nauk za mene odn. ga ima neko?

Izvini ali pola te nisam razumeo,ne vredjam!!! ma slobodno proveri eno ja sam ti izbacio,neke tvrdnje sto se tice kine i srba,cak sam ti izbacio i neke slike,pa ti sada vidi.Niko tebe ne tera da ti u nesto verujes NE svako ima slobodu i pravo da veruje u sta god hoce zar ne ???

Да додам Хитлерово виђење о пореклу Срба пре него што смо прешли на супротну страну -

Some German anthropologists had considered the Dinaric race of the Southern Slavs to be superior to all other European races except the Nordics.[19] Prior to 1941, Serbs were viewed particularly favourably. Germans compared the unification of Yugoslavia to that of Germany in the late nineteenth century, considered Serbs as kindred peoples (as descendants of the Germanic Goths who dwelt in the Balkans in late Antiquity), they admired the accomplishments of Serbia's Medieval Emperor Dushan, and had often sympathized with their struggle against the Ottoman Empire. Such racial views aligned with the political climate prior to the outbreak of the war, given that, prior to the anti-Nazi uprising in Serbia, Yugoslav foreign policy was generally pro-German.[20] Germany had favoured a Serb-led united Yugoslavia over Croat and Slovene separatist factions, given that a homogeneous Yugoslavia would be more easily responsive to German economic and political interests.

Да додам Хитлерово виђење о пореклу Срба пре него што смо прешли на супротну страну -

Some German anthropologists had considered the Dinaric race of the Southern Slavs to be superior to all other European races except the Nordics.[19] Prior to 1941, Serbs were viewed particularly favourably. Germans compared the unification of Yugoslavia to that of Germany in the late nineteenth century, considered Serbs as kindred peoples (as descendants of the Germanic Goths who dwelt in the Balkans in late Antiquity), they admired the accomplishments of Serbia's Medieval Emperor Dushan, and had often sympathized with their struggle against the Ottoman Empire. Such racial views aligned with the political climate prior to the outbreak of the war, given that, prior to the anti-Nazi uprising in Serbia, Yugoslav foreign policy was generally pro-German.[20] Germany had favoured a Serb-led united Yugoslavia over Croat and Slovene separatist factions, given that a homogeneous Yugoslavia would be more easily responsive to German economic and political interests.
Jesi ti taj što te stalno banuju!
Pitam se zašto? :confused:

U Istoriji Norikuma pise da je originalno stanovnostvo Panonci-Ilirska plemena..

The original population appears to have consisted of Pannonians (a people kin to the Illyrians), who, after the great migration of the Gauls, became subordinate to various Celto-Ligurians tribes, chief amongst them being the Taurisci, who were probably identical with the Norici of Roman sources, so called after their capital Noreia, whose location is, as yet, unknown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noricum

što znaći rjeć "consisted" ? dali to znači prema tvom mišljenju origalno stanovništvo?

Ja dolazim odavdje i mslim da ću bolje znati ko je bio originalni stanovnik u Noriku. Ali i genetski Iliri i Noriki nisu isti ljudi i takisto nisu isti sa Srbima a sada ne citiram IGENEje pošto imam druge izvore za genetiku.

što znaći rjeć "consisted" ? dali to znači prema tvom mišljenju origalno stanovništvo?

Ja dolazim odavdje i mslim da ću bolje znati ko je bio originalni stanovnik u Noriku. Ali i genetski Iliri i Noriki nisu isti ljudi i takisto nisu isti sa Srbima a sada ne citiram IGENEje pošto imam druge izvore za genetiku.

Povukao sam se sa Foruma-samo zbog Vas Alpski Srbine se javljam

http://translate.google.ca/translat...1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wT#en|sl|consisted

Back