Грета Тунберг оптужила Израел за геноцид

pa ko danas prica o ukrajini?
kolko je ljudi izginulo? koliko je pobeglo u eu? kako se za samo dve godine skroz promenio zapadni narativ spram njih?

jevreji su poprilicno sposobni u manipulisanju javnim mnjenjem, ne zaboravi da sve americke medijske kuce drze oni... od abc preko cbs, nbc, cnn... da ne nabrajam manje. najbolji magovi propagande za menjanje sistema u zemljama treceg sveta su opet oni, ko je angazovao njihovu najskuplju propagandnu kucu da zastupa interese sns-a?

kao sto imas istrazivanje kako smanjiti pljuvanje po odabranom narodu od poznatih svetskih faca, postoji i taktika pljuvanja po istom od debila da se umanji znacaj i glas tih poznatih ili visokoumnih.
A ko je od "visokoumnih" do sad istupio protiv, ne racunajuci islamske zemlje i lidere? I same poneke Jevreje, na cemu im svaka cast.

Samo obican narod, sirom sveta.

A ko je od "visokoumnih" do sad istupio protiv, ne racunajuci islamske zemlje i lidere? I same poneke Jevreje, na cemu im svaka cast.

Samo obican narod, sirom sveta.
narod je uvek visokouman..sta ocekujes da ce holivud koga drze isti jevreji da kaze nesto protiv :rotf:

svi su po defaultu na strani izraela kao u vreme makartija jer znaju ako li samo zucnu ostace bez posla.

a ovo je zanimljivo i moze se povezati sa glumicama koje se naprasno sete posle pola veka da ih je neko silovao :rotf:

Pa naravno, ko si ti? Dobro je da ona cak i da je iskoriscena kao sredstvo, govori istinu i podstice na savest.

Pa naravno ko sam ja.

Zato i kazem da je mala iskoriscena kao "nevinasce" (sa puno svesti) da ne znam kome otvara oci ...
jevtin marketinski trik i manipulacija
ali odlicno osmisljen. Tamo neka rendom klinka se jako brine za planetu i za jedan od ratova koje zakuvavaju svetske sile ...
i onda je krompir zamotao cokoladu u foliju i otisao do Deda mraza po paketic jer je bio dobar decak ove godine
i zasluzio je ni manje ni vise nego

1701855601032.jpeg

bolje da se ja drzim gole goozicie i laganih tema .... ide mi na K - zivac ta mala koja je kao slucajno namunjana na TV da se obraca celom svetu

:bye:

1701855680381.png

US arms used in Gaza slaughter

Weapons giant Boeing responsible for munitions that killed 43 civilians, Amnesty finds

AP23326352027627.jpg

Palestinians look at destruction by the Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip, in Deir al Balah, Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2023.

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2023

THE United States weapons giant Boeing was responsible for munitions that destroyed two family homes in Gaza and killed 43 civilians, according to a damning new report.

The Amnesty International report said there were no military targets near the site of the attacks.

Some 24 Palestinians were killed during an air strike on October 10 on the al-Najjar family home in Deir al-Balah, while on October 22 an attack by Israeli forces on the Abu Mu’eileq family home in the same city killed 19 people.

Both locations were south of Wadi Gaza, within the area where on October 13 the Israeli military had ordered residents of northern Gaza to relocate to, and with both attacks survivors told Amnesty there had been no warning of an imminent strike.

Nineteen children were killed during the two attacks.

In both attacks the bombs were US-manufactured Joint Direct Attack Munitions, with photos of metal fragments from the weapons clearly showing the distinctive rivets and harness system from the frame surrounding the body of the bomb.

In addition, the 70P862352 codes stamped on recovered bomb fragments are associated with Joint Direct Attack Munitions and the manufacturer Boeing.

Additional codes stamped indicate that the Joint Direct Attack Munition that killed members of the al-Najjar family was manufactured in 2017, while the one used on the Abu Mu’eileq attack was manufactured in 2018.

Amnesty said that the incidents were either direct attacks on civilians or civilian objects or indiscriminate attacks, and is calling for them to be investigated as war crimes.

A survivor of the October 10 attack, Suleiman Salman al-Najjar said: “I was shocked. I rushed home and saw a scene of utter destruction. I could not believe my eyes. Everybody was under the rubble. The house was completely pulverised. The bodies were reduced to shreds.

“Only the body of my son Nadim was recovered whole. My baby girl, Safa, we only found her hands.”

He added: ”Now, me and my two surviving sons live in a tent by the ruins of our home. Our lives have been destroyed in a moment. Our family has been destroyed. Something that was unthinkable is now our reality.”

Samaher Abu Mu’eileq, who survived the October 22 strike, told Amnesty: “My sisters-in-law and their children and my stepmother were killed, all of them women and children. Others were injured. What is the reason for such crime against civilians?”

Amnesty International secretary-general Agnes Callamard said: “The US-made weapons facilitated the mass killings of extended families.

“The fact that US-made munitions are being used by the Israeli military in unlawful attacks with deadly consequences for civilians should be an urgent wake-up call to the Biden administration.

“Two families have been decimated in these strikes, further proof that the Israeli military is responsible for unlawfully killing and injuring civilians in its bombardment of Gaza.

“In the face of the unprecedented civilian death toll and scale of destruction in Gaza, the US and other governments must immediately stop transferring arms to Israel that more likely than not will be used to commit or heighten risks of violations of international law.

“A state that continues to supply arms being used to commit violations may share responsibility for these violations.”

Amnesty said that even if there had been a legitimate military objective in the vicinity of any of the buildings, the use of explosive weapons with wide-area effects in such densely-populated areas could mean the indiscriminate attacks constitute war crimes.

There was no immediate comment from the US government or Boeing.

No Cold War Britain’s Fiona Edwards said: “The reality is that Israel’s assault on Gaza depends 100 per cent on US military support.”

Islington North MP Jeremy Corbyn told the Morning Star: “The Israeli army does not carry out these atrocities alone. It does so with the political and military support of Western governments, including our own.

“The British people deserve to know how much and what kind of military support it is providing as well.”

Leicester East MP Claudia Webbe said she also believed that the extent of British involvement in the war in Gaza required investigation “amid reports of Rishi Sunak's promise to Netanyahu of direct military support.”

Meanwhile Israeli forces intensified their bombardment in and around Gaza’s second-largest city early on Tuesday, as ambulances and private cars came racing into a local hospital carrying people wounded in a bloody new phase of the war in Gaza.

At the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, ambulances brought dozens of wounded people in throughout the night including a man emerging from a car carrying a young boy in a bloody shirt, whose hand had been blown off.

“What’s happening here is unimaginable,” said Hamza al-Bursh, who lives in the neighbourhood of Maan.

“They strike indiscriminately.”

Residents said troops had advanced following heavy air strikes to Bani Suheila, a town just outside Khan Younis.

Halima Abdel-Rahman, who fled to the town earlier in the war from her home in Beit Lahiya in the north, said they could hear explosions through the night.
“They are very close,” she said. “It’s the same scenario we saw in the north.”

The Health Ministry in Gaza said the death toll in the territory since October 7 has surpassed 15,890 people.

Around 70 per cent of Palestinians killed are women and children, with more than 42,000 wounded.

The ministry also says hundreds have been killed or wounded since the ceasefire’s end and many still are trapped under rubble.

According to Israeli authorities, the surprise October 7 uprising by Hamas and other resistance groups saw 1,200 Israelis killed and at least 239 people, mostly civilians, including 33 children, taken as prisoners of war.

More than 100 Israeli prisoners of war were released last week as part of a temporary ceasefire deal negotiated between Hamas and Israel. Around 240 Palestinians, most of whom had never been charged with a crime, were released from detention by the Israelis.

• Haha
Reactions: PA8
zaista verujes da se malena Greta tek tako pojavila
i istupila ispred "svetskih medija" onako slucajno.
Posto je na visokom nivou svesti
i kao simpaticna ?

Zaista verujes da je slucajnost ?

Ja sam zelo da nesto kazem na TV i nisu mi dali. Zamisli. "Odakle vam gospodine krompir ideja da podelite zivotne mudrosti na nacionalnoj frekfenciji?"
- kad moze ona JJ mogu i ja - odgovorih onako sav pun sebe obzirom da sam spretan sa recima i jezikom
- "aaaaaaaaa pa to kad vas mitrovic zaposli pa vi pricajte"

i kraj ...

cuj mala pala sa marsa i kao bitan je njen glas ... moz mislisti
Ona je vec bila medijdki prisutna i eksploatisana. Kada je pricala protiv Rusije svi su joj tapsali kao Marko Djuric Vucicu. Prvi put kada je samoinicijativno podrzala Palestince istog casa je proglasena antisemitom
Njihov brend se okrenuo protiv tvorca

narod je uvek visokouman..sta ocekujes da ce holivud koga drze isti jevreji da kaze nesto protiv :rotf:

svi su po defaultu na strani izraela kao u vreme makartija jer znaju ako li samo zucnu ostace bez posla.

a ovo je zanimljivo i moze se povezati sa glumicama koje se naprasno sete posle pola veka da ih je neko silovao :rotf:
Pa onda, ciji to ona govor uzurpira ili zeli da relativizuje?
Niciji, od "vaznih" tj. javnih licnosti.

Prati malo sta pises sam.

Pogledajte prilog 1459053

US arms used in Gaza slaughter

Weapons giant Boeing responsible for munitions that killed 43 civilians, Amnesty finds

AP23326352027627.jpg

Palestinians look at destruction by the Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip, in Deir al Balah, Wednesday, Nov. 22, 2023.

THE United States weapons giant Boeing was responsible for munitions that destroyed two family homes in Gaza and killed 43 civilians, according to a damning new report.

The Amnesty International report said there were no military targets near the site of the attacks.

Some 24 Palestinians were killed during an air strike on October 10 on the al-Najjar family home in Deir al-Balah, while on October 22 an attack by Israeli forces on the Abu Mu’eileq family home in the same city killed 19 people.

Both locations were south of Wadi Gaza, within the area where on October 13 the Israeli military had ordered residents of northern Gaza to relocate to, and with both attacks survivors told Amnesty there had been no warning of an imminent strike.

Nineteen children were killed during the two attacks.

In both attacks the bombs were US-manufactured Joint Direct Attack Munitions, with photos of metal fragments from the weapons clearly showing the distinctive rivets and harness system from the frame surrounding the body of the bomb.

In addition, the 70P862352 codes stamped on recovered bomb fragments are associated with Joint Direct Attack Munitions and the manufacturer Boeing.

Additional codes stamped indicate that the Joint Direct Attack Munition that killed members of the al-Najjar family was manufactured in 2017, while the one used on the Abu Mu’eileq attack was manufactured in 2018.

Amnesty said that the incidents were either direct attacks on civilians or civilian objects or indiscriminate attacks, and is calling for them to be investigated as war crimes.

A survivor of the October 10 attack, Suleiman Salman al-Najjar said: “I was shocked. I rushed home and saw a scene of utter destruction. I could not believe my eyes. Everybody was under the rubble. The house was completely pulverised. The bodies were reduced to shreds.

“Only the body of my son Nadim was recovered whole. My baby girl, Safa, we only found her hands.”

He added: ”Now, me and my two surviving sons live in a tent by the ruins of our home. Our lives have been destroyed in a moment. Our family has been destroyed. Something that was unthinkable is now our reality.”

Samaher Abu Mu’eileq, who survived the October 22 strike, told Amnesty: “My sisters-in-law and their children and my stepmother were killed, all of them women and children. Others were injured. What is the reason for such crime against civilians?”

Amnesty International secretary-general Agnes Callamard said: “The US-made weapons facilitated the mass killings of extended families.

“The fact that US-made munitions are being used by the Israeli military in unlawful attacks with deadly consequences for civilians should be an urgent wake-up call to the Biden administration.

“Two families have been decimated in these strikes, further proof that the Israeli military is responsible for unlawfully killing and injuring civilians in its bombardment of Gaza.

“In the face of the unprecedented civilian death toll and scale of destruction in Gaza, the US and other governments must immediately stop transferring arms to Israel that more likely than not will be used to commit or heighten risks of violations of international law.

“A state that continues to supply arms being used to commit violations may share responsibility for these violations.”

Amnesty said that even if there had been a legitimate military objective in the vicinity of any of the buildings, the use of explosive weapons with wide-area effects in such densely-populated areas could mean the indiscriminate attacks constitute war crimes.

There was no immediate comment from the US government or Boeing.

No Cold War Britain’s Fiona Edwards said: “The reality is that Israel’s assault on Gaza depends 100 per cent on US military support.”

Islington North MP Jeremy Corbyn told the Morning Star: “The Israeli army does not carry out these atrocities alone. It does so with the political and military support of Western governments, including our own.

“The British people deserve to know how much and what kind of military support it is providing as well.”

Leicester East MP Claudia Webbe said she also believed that the extent of British involvement in the war in Gaza required investigation “amid reports of Rishi Sunak's promise to Netanyahu of direct military support.”

Meanwhile Israeli forces intensified their bombardment in and around Gaza’s second-largest city early on Tuesday, as ambulances and private cars came racing into a local hospital carrying people wounded in a bloody new phase of the war in Gaza.

At the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, ambulances brought dozens of wounded people in throughout the night including a man emerging from a car carrying a young boy in a bloody shirt, whose hand had been blown off.

“What’s happening here is unimaginable,” said Hamza al-Bursh, who lives in the neighbourhood of Maan.

“They strike indiscriminately.”

Residents said troops had advanced following heavy air strikes to Bani Suheila, a town just outside Khan Younis.

Halima Abdel-Rahman, who fled to the town earlier in the war from her home in Beit Lahiya in the north, said they could hear explosions through the night.
“They are very close,” she said. “It’s the same scenario we saw in the north.”

The Health Ministry in Gaza said the death toll in the territory since October 7 has surpassed 15,890 people.

Around 70 per cent of Palestinians killed are women and children, with more than 42,000 wounded.

The ministry also says hundreds have been killed or wounded since the ceasefire’s end and many still are trapped under rubble.

According to Israeli authorities, the surprise October 7 uprising by Hamas and other resistance groups saw 1,200 Israelis killed and at least 239 people, mostly civilians, including 33 children, taken as prisoners of war.

More than 100 Israeli prisoners of war were released last week as part of a temporary ceasefire deal negotiated between Hamas and Israel. Around 240 Palestinians, most of whom had never been charged with a crime, were released from detention by the Israelis.
Rusija podržava Palestinu.

Зато што су препуни муслимана који им праве огромну штету. Исто Енглеска, џихадиста који се фолира да је нормалан градоначелник Лондона, има пуно градова у Енглеској и у Западној Европи препуни муслимана од којих апсолутна већина су најгоре штеточине.

Зато што су препуни муслимана који им праве огромну штету.
Каква глупост. Много муслимана у тако малој земљи као што је Белгија могу произвести само љубав:heart: док ционистичке ћелије значе једино мржњу:poludeo:

1701887189987.png

No, Hamas are not Nazis

AP23337319371447.jpg

Palestinians look for survivors of the Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip in Rafah, Sunday, Dec. 3, 2023.

IT is often said that people bring the Nazis into an argument when they are losing it.

But that is where we are today. Some on the far right are seriously advancing the idea that Hamas is worse than the Nazis.
In the context of the war in Gaza, the functional aim of such a discussion is clear.

It is to provide a justification for all the outrages the Israelis are perpetrating against the Palestinian people, and for still worse to come, at a time when those outrages are provoking growing international condemnation.

After all, the argument runs, the allied powers held nothing back in extirpating Nazism from Europe, and vast numbers of German civilians paid the price without many eyelids being batted (although the blanket bombing of German cities was queried by some).

The contemporary argument has been advanced by the right-wing polemicist Douglas Murray, who has form on relativising Hitlerism.

He frivolously told a National Conservativism Conference earlier this year that the Nazis had “mucked up” the perfectly acceptable doctrine of nationalism.

Murray makes his living by performative provocation. But the idea has been taken up by Andrew Roberts who, while very right-wing himself, is also undoubtedly a serious historian.

He argues that the Nazis were concerned to keep their crimes against Jewish people hidden, whereas Hamas live-streamed their attack on Israel on October 7, which included atrocities against civilians.

He also states that the Nazis never took infants hostage, and that a far greater proportion of Palestinians in Gaza support Hamas than Germans supported Hitler in his eliminationist anti-semitism.

This line of reasoning obscures more than it reveals. Take the differences in aims — Hamas seeks the liberation of Palestine, which explains its support, its methods notwithstanding.

Despite religious rhetoric, it does not demand the death or expulsion of all Jewish people from Israel/Palestine, and it certainly does not aim at the murder of any Jews elsewhere.

The Nazis sought the imperial domination of Europe in its entirety and the murder of every single Jewish person they could lay hands on.

Nor were they as shy about their work as Roberts suggests. Hitler had publicly stated before the war that its advent would lead to the extermination of the Jews.

The Nazis endeavoured to conceal their practical traces because they feared punishment. Roberts asserts that they only killed when they thought they could get away with it — when they would win the war and as victors be not judged.

Yet the Nazis pursued the Holocaust manically down to the very end, long past the point when defeat was inevitable.

And as for killing children, the Nazis slaughtered on a horrifying scale. Some German soldiers surely felt remorseful about this, but many were entirely indifferent.

The campaign waged by Hamas could be brought to an end more or less immediately by a peace settlement between the Palestinians and Israel.
Nothing could have stopped the Hitlerites massacring Jews except total defeat.

It is wrong when some compare Israel’s conduct to that of the Nazis — an offensive exaggeration which obscures the actual roots of Israeli misconduct in British colonialism.

In Israel’s pitiless offensive in Gaza we see the depravity of imperialism and ethnic supremacism, but its genocide is one of expulsion and national erasure rather than universal physical obliteration.

It is also wrong to paint every opponent of Western imperialism today as “new Nazis.” Such rhetoric has covered monstrous outrages from Iraq to Libya to Gaza today and deadens understanding.

The cause of peace today is better served by leaving the Nazis to the history books wherein they wrote such a ghastly page.

• Haha
Reactions: PA8
Pogledajte prilog 1459357

No, Hamas are not Nazis

AP23337319371447.jpg

Palestinians look for survivors of the Israeli bombardment of the Gaza Strip in Rafah, Sunday, Dec. 3, 2023.

IT is often said that people bring the Nazis into an argument when they are losing it.

But that is where we are today. Some on the far right are seriously advancing the idea that Hamas is worse than the Nazis.
In the context of the war in Gaza, the functional aim of such a discussion is clear.

It is to provide a justification for all the outrages the Israelis are perpetrating against the Palestinian people, and for still worse to come, at a time when those outrages are provoking growing international condemnation.

After all, the argument runs, the allied powers held nothing back in extirpating Nazism from Europe, and vast numbers of German civilians paid the price without many eyelids being batted (although the blanket bombing of German cities was queried by some).

The contemporary argument has been advanced by the right-wing polemicist Douglas Murray, who has form on relativising Hitlerism.

He frivolously told a National Conservativism Conference earlier this year that the Nazis had “mucked up” the perfectly acceptable doctrine of nationalism.

Murray makes his living by performative provocation. But the idea has been taken up by Andrew Roberts who, while very right-wing himself, is also undoubtedly a serious historian.

He argues that the Nazis were concerned to keep their crimes against Jewish people hidden, whereas Hamas live-streamed their attack on Israel on October 7, which included atrocities against civilians.

He also states that the Nazis never took infants hostage, and that a far greater proportion of Palestinians in Gaza support Hamas than Germans supported Hitler in his eliminationist anti-semitism.

This line of reasoning obscures more than it reveals. Take the differences in aims — Hamas seeks the liberation of Palestine, which explains its support, its methods notwithstanding.

Despite religious rhetoric, it does not demand the death or expulsion of all Jewish people from Israel/Palestine, and it certainly does not aim at the murder of any Jews elsewhere.

The Nazis sought the imperial domination of Europe in its entirety and the murder of every single Jewish person they could lay hands on.

Nor were they as shy about their work as Roberts suggests. Hitler had publicly stated before the war that its advent would lead to the extermination of the Jews.

The Nazis endeavoured to conceal their practical traces because they feared punishment. Roberts asserts that they only killed when they thought they could get away with it — when they would win the war and as victors be not judged.

Yet the Nazis pursued the Holocaust manically down to the very end, long past the point when defeat was inevitable.

And as for killing children, the Nazis slaughtered on a horrifying scale. Some German soldiers surely felt remorseful about this, but many were entirely indifferent.

The campaign waged by Hamas could be brought to an end more or less immediately by a peace settlement between the Palestinians and Israel.
Nothing could have stopped the Hitlerites massacring Jews except total defeat.

It is wrong when some compare Israel’s conduct to that of the Nazis — an offensive exaggeration which obscures the actual roots of Israeli misconduct in British colonialism.

In Israel’s pitiless offensive in Gaza we see the depravity of imperialism and ethnic supremacism, but its genocide is one of expulsion and national erasure rather than universal physical obliteration.

It is also wrong to paint every opponent of Western imperialism today as “new Nazis.” Such rhetoric has covered monstrous outrages from Iraq to Libya to Gaza today and deadens understanding.

The cause of peace today is better served by leaving the Nazis to the history books wherein they wrote such a ghastly page.
Čitaj ovo
👇
IMG_0253.jpeg

Back