ВЛАДУ ДА ФОРМИРАЈУ ФОРУМАШИ.... !!!

Predlazem AlekAsadnra(od 1-3) zvanog Sale za ODNOSE SA JAVNOSCU (sta god to znacilo inace):

Potkacuje one koje ne voli, koje voli - dokacuje.

Izbija zube, ali pazi da ni izbija zdrave.

Voli macke ali ga optuzili da ih zlostaljva jer je jednom macoru stavio crne naocare ( trazio ruzicaste ali izbacene iz proizvodnje).

Udvara se devojkama i razmenjuje recepte, odbacuje one u kojima su torte bez visanja.

Humor mu je drugo ime ali koga ne voli sabija ga u humoreske.

Ima zelene oci ali se ne pravi vazan zbog toga,samo ih razrogaci (sto je sigurno-sigurno)

Imao problem s razrokom nastavnicom, dva puta bio greskom isterivan iz razreda, treci put je on nju isterao.

Voli lepeze od sandalovine i rado ih se seca.

Ako ne znate oko sokocala, on sve zna. Mene je samo za godinu dana naucio da ubacujem slike kako treba. Stripljivost mu je glavna mana.

Human do bola, ponudio bubreg da odbanuju jednu plavusu koja je mislila da misliti znaci biti smislnen, ali je druga strana bila besmislena.

Pa, ako se setim jos cega, dopunicu, i da vam kazem: Nije skup koliko vredi, ljubitelj je automobolizma, mrzitelj konjizma, konzument biciklizma- jednom recju: Raj i Katakllizma:))))))

Напустио те муж?

Da dopunim: Pise pesme ali se stidi da ih cita.

Jednoj maloj plavusici slao poklone za rodjendane a mami i tati - slatko od SIPKA.

Knjige birao po svom ukusu, samo dvaput potrefio, sve filmove koje je snimio za mamu bile priklade za tatu ratni s puno pucanja i poleglih, osim jednog, a taj je neko ukrao.

Navali narode, jos malo pa nestalo:)))

Poslednja izmena:
Ja imam jače argumente.

"I just want to know what it feels like to be loved," it said. A ripple of movement spread across its upper eye stalks as it blinked tears from all of them.

Both of the girls were rendered speechless. They regarded the huge beast as it rocked itself back and forth, another tear forming in its central eye and splashing onto the floor. Petra stood uneasily, leaning against the wall. Erin plopped down onto the floor, laying her sword down beside her.
"Wow," she said.

The creature continued to sob whilst Erin wrestled with a bizarre feeling of remorse growing inside her. She could see that Petra was also slightly confused. Erin walked over to the creature, and gingerly extended her arm to place her hand on its side, patting it cautiously.
"There, there."
The creature cleared its airways with a snort, and several eyestalks swivelled around to regard Erin. The girl nodded to Petra, who carefully approached from the other side, reaching up and over to lay one arm across the top of its body, pressing herself against it and wincing at the alien feel of its rough skin.

Erin stroked her hands over the creature's hide, her fingers following the whorls of scaly skin that was striped like a tiger's fur, blues and purples mingling across its surface. Its breathing had steadied now, and it was blinking its central eye more slowly. She rubbed at the base of one of the many eyestalks above her, and the corresponding eye at its tip closed. The whole appendage tensed and wilted down, curling around to bring the eyeball close to Erin's hand, peering at it intensely before nuzzling against it. The moist surface of the creature's eye felt like a hardboiled egg.

"Don't be so sad," Erin reassured it. "You might find some adventurous girl who is willing to show you about physical affection." She continued to rub at the eye-stalk, having come to enjoy the feeling of the more flexible skin beneath her hands. "Or maybe more than one," she added. Petra glowered at her. "In fact, I've never been with an, um, whatever it is, exactly that-"
"I'm a beholder," the creature said.
"Well then, my dear little beholder, I think Petra and I can cheer you up a little."
Erin wracked her brains for a way to make the situation work. Did beholders even have sex organs? Surely one of the books in here must be about beholder anatomy, she thought.

She shrugged out of her jacket, removing her blouse after that, and finally allowing her bra to fall to the floor. "Do you like what you see?" she asked, cupping her breasts either side and squeezing them together.
"I do not know. It feel it is better than the pictures I have seen in books. It makes me feel strange," the creature replied.
Perhaps Petra's would be more to your liking?
"Erin, I really don't-" the girl started to protest before Erin regarded her beneath raised eyebrows.
"Do it, Petra."
She rolled her eyes as she reached behind to unlace her corset, discarding it and revealing the smooth, deeply-tanned expanse of her chest and abdomen. She tousled strands of hair around her finger self-consciously.
"Come over here. Show him," Erin instructed. She realised her lapse into the gender-specific pronoun and turned to the creature. "You are, uh, a 'him', right?"
"For the purposes of this exercise you may consider me to be as such, if it helps," the beholder replied.
Petra shuffled over, kicking a vase out of the way as she did so.

"We humans tend to warm-up a bit first, to get in the mood," she explained. "As Petra and I will demonstrate." Erin placed a hand on Petra's shoulder, sliding it down across her back and bringing her close before kissing her. Petra reciprocated, lacing her fingers together at the small of Erin's back as they kissed again, closing their eyes and enjoying the feel of each others' lips. As they parted, Petra opened her mouth to speak, brows furrowed. Erin placed a finger across her lips, stroking her cheek with the other hand. She wandered downwards until she reached Petra's leggings and unfastened them, wrestling the close-fitting fabric down over her full hips before stepping in close, one hand resting on the girl's pubic mound.

They kissed again before Erin finished disrobing the girl. Then it was Petra's turn, and she tugged Erin's skirt down over her knees and off onto the floor, with her panties soon following. Finally, Erin removed her boots, and the pair stood completely nude in front of the spherical creature.

"And now," said Erin, kneeling in front of the creature's huge mouth, "It's your turn." She placed a kiss on the beholder's upper lip, its mouth far too large to accomplish the action conventionally. She gently worked her lips along the rim of the huge maw, arms spread to encompass as much of the creature in front of her as she could. As she started to return the way she came, she moved her lips down and under, softly sliding against the pink gums from which dagger-sized teeth emerged. The creature's taste was strange, like raw meat and sour milk. After some hesitation, Petra also brought her mouth against the creature's own. It lapped its huge tongue against her chin, the muscle stroking wetly at her neck, and then her chest. Thick saliva glistened on her breasts.

"Does it feel good?" Erin asked, raising her face from the creature's mouth and bringing her face level with its huge eye. The creature was breathing deeply, emitting a strange frothing noise from the back of its throat, the lid of its central eye half-shut.
"It feels like nothing I have felt before," it rumbled. "Oh, actually, there was one time when I ate a gibbering mouther, but that barely compares to this."
Petra laughed nervously at the last comment before surreptitiously moving away from its mouth, caressing the skin past the side of its central eye with her lips.
"You can kiss my eye itself, if-if you like," it said shyly. "It doesn't hurt us. In fact, it feels-" he cut his sentence short with a shiver of pleasure; Erin had already enthusiastically started licking up and down the white sclera of the huge eyeball. The creature started to make purring noises. The corners of its mouth curved upwards.

Erin continued to work her tongue carefully around the smooth white surface, here and there shot through with thin, red veins. As she leaned over to reach the centre, she crossed the border between the white and the iris, a fractal pattern spread out beneath her, criss-crossing the surface of a sight organ many times more complex than a human's. She thought for a moment she glimpsed little motes of sparkling light the other side of the pupil, inside that cavernous eyeball, and then lowered her head to run her tongue along the interface between the eye and the eyelid. The flesh parted as she swept sideways, salty, tear-like fluid accumulating around her lips along with some other, thicker, ocular secretion. The white sphere moved beneath her mouth, swivelling upwards, the beholder exposing more of the white for her to taste.

"I guess we've found out what you like, haven't we? But this is only one eye, after all." Erin looked up to meet the gaze of a pair of eyestalks that had curled around to regard her from above. "You all right carrying on here, Petra?" The dark-skinned girl nodded. Erin spread her limbs against the side of the creature's body to gain as much purchase on the rough skin as possible as she clambered up, gripping against the wide circumference. She had spent plenty of her career up to now climbing on things, and the beholder was not a particularly difficult edifice to scale. Eventually she heaved herself on top of it, lying face-down on the wide circle of flesh delineated by the ring of eye-stalks, arms and legs draped down over the creature.

"Let's see about these other eyes," she said, gripping one of the stalks and encouraging it towards her face. It curved around compliantly, and she took the eyeball-tipped appendage into her mouth and closed her lips around it, sucking on it lightly, rubbing her tongue against its surface. Apparently the beholder was enjoying that particular sensation: she felt the next stalk bump against her lips, and opened wide, straining her jaw to accommodate both of the stalks as they twisted together in her mouth, their eyelids blinking rapidly and tickling her tongue.

Beneath her, Petra was discovering the sensitivity of the creature's own tongue. The creature had continued to lap at her as she pressed her body against it, and, as she was standing up, this put its mouth roughly level with her crotch. Over the last few minutes the huge, pink mass had dragged its rough tip back and forth over her belly and thighs, which were now slick with the creature's drool. She stood on one leg, lifting the other up and encouraging the creature to pass its tongue beneath her, giggling as it brushed against her intimate parts. Perhaps realising her enjoyment, the beholder kept its tongue between her legs, rasping back and forth with squelching noises as it rubbed against her labia.

"Perhapth I can pleathure you girlth ath well," it said with some difficulty.

Petra stooped back down to kiss the creature around the mouth, and it hinged its jaw open even wider, displaying its fleshy maw to her. She had established a fairly steady rhythm with its tongue now, squeezing her thighs together as it delved upwards, enjoying the moist pressure against her vulva. Its tongue was even flexible enough to form a slight ruffle in the middle as it worked from side to side, which slid with great ease between the lips of her genitals. The tongue seemed to be pulling back with each stroke, encouraging her forwards. She lowered herself against the sticky surface of the muscle, her breasts flattening against it, feeling the hot breath of the creature as she rested her head almost within its mouth. It was taking an immense effort of trust to remain lying there between the creature's teeth, and yet its intentions seemed solely amorous as it continued to lick against her, the tip of its tongue finding her ass hole and working its way inside, which made Petra squeal at the unexpectedly pleasurable sensation.

Erin had manoeuvred her legs either side of one of the eye-stalks, and was now grinding her cunt against it whilst she sucked on the end of the opposite stalk. The more supple skin around the base of the eyestalks was smoother, and lacked the scaly quality of the rest of the hide. She slid her pelvis up and down, leaving moist streaks as physical evidence of her arousal. The creature seemed to be very eager to touch her with the tips of its stalks, rubbing its eyes against her face and her back as she continued to suck on the little orb. A few of the eyes started to glow, random magical discharges filling the air as a warm tickling sensation played across Erin's skin. Other eyestalks periodically tensed, becoming arrow-straight for seconds at a time before continuing to writhe. The creature's breaths became heavier.

Between the creature's jaws, Petra had been having varying degrees of success with the fleshy contours that surrounded her. Presently she had settled on rubbing her fingertips against the roof of its mouth, which seemed to elicit what she assumed was a groan of pleasure every time she did it. All of her progress so far seemed to be leading her back to a pulsating, dark brown growth at the very back of the creature's maw.

The sight of the strange organ stirred a memory from Petra's mind, some dusty old tome she had flicked through in a library once about the anatomy of creatures found in the Underdark. There had been mention of floating 'eye-tyrants' - she thought there might be a reasonable chance that the name referred to creatures like this one, given its ocular abundance. The book had detailed the process by which they birthed their young, spitting a womb-sac from the back of their throats. If that was the organ that she could see, it was only a slight leap of logic that it might well be the creature's most sexually sensitive part. She squirmed a little further into its mouth. Now only her legs protruded from between the creature's teeth, its tongue still diligently stropping against her perineum. She found the mass, struggled to adjust her position in her saliva-covered surroundings, and started to knead against its surface.

Erin immediately noticed a change in the creature beneath her. Its eyestalks started to whip around vigorously, the one between her legs flailing around and bringing the soft eyeball to bear against her vulva. She felt a chill sensation as it bumped up against her lips, magic energy crackling against her skin like a static discharge. The tingling sensation felt utterly alien, and remarkably pleasant. She wriggled backwards, clenching the eye stalk between her thighs, letting out a shuddering sigh as the energy surged across her intimate parts. To her sides, the other eye stalks were spitting out random stabs of light, beams of energy searing the stone ceiling. Some of the others spewed glowing clouds or clusters of sparks. With her whole body, she could feel the low-pitched rumbling noise emanating from the creature's core.

The beholder made enthusiastic, unintelligible sounds, unable to speak around its mouthful of girl. As its body floated up from the ground it listed sideways, thrown off balance by Erin. Atop the suddenly-moving creature, she slipped backwards against the eye stalk she had been using to pleasure herself, causing it to flick away suddenly as it bent at a sharper angle.

The electrical buzz the eyeball emitted as it twitched away was too much for Erin to handle, finally pushing her into orgasm. She gripped the bases of two eye stalks tightly as her body tensed, thighs coming in to crush against each other as the climax suffused her. She let out a high-pitched moan as she finished, her muscles relaxing, leaving her draped across the top of the creature, suddenly exhausted. Below, Petra tried not to be too distracted by the increasing urgency of the tongue lashing between her legs as she felt around the surface of the strange organ with her fingers, tweaking fleshy nodules beneath her fingertips, caressing thin membranes stretched over cartilaginous ribs. She felt the creature's entire mouth vibrate around her as her finger brushed against a sphincter-like opening on the organ's underside. Squirming almost completely to the back of the creature's mouth, she flipped over on to her back to slip her tongue into the opening.

The creature roared.

Erin was jolted out of her post-climax drowsiness, grabbing a handhold around one eye stalk as the creature tilted backwards, a corona of light dancing between all of its eyestalks. It lurched in the air, making strangled noises in the back of its throat. Its tongue clenched hard around Petra's nethers, the all-encompassing pressure too much for her to withstand as it squeezed her into her own release. Preoccupied with her orgasm, she found herself surging out of the creature's mouth, riding on its tongue which seemed suddenly to be able to extend twice as long as previously. With her entire body slick with the creature's spittle she slithered outwards, thumping onto the floor as the creature retched before dousing her with globs of viscous, clear fluid. It bellowed once more, transparent strands hanging from its mouth like melting icicles, and sank to the floor, suddenly silent. The skin either side of its central eye showed the tiniest hints of a blush.

Petra sat up, feeling the creature's breath engulf her in warm gouts as it sighed. She started to try and wring the fluid from her hair, finding it rather too thick to have much success. She swept her hands down her chest, removing some of the slime and flicking it off her fingers to splatter against the papers on the floor. The sludge that had issued from the creature's mouth was starting to soak into the paper, forming a soft mire of papier-mâché.

From atop the creature, Erin slithered down its side, arms spread against its bulk. She flopped down onto the floor, face red and sweaty, a drowsy grin on her face. Still enjoying the warmth of the afterglow, the girls curled around the creature's rounded body as it gently stroked Erin with its tongue.

After a time, the various secretions they were covered with came to feel cold and clammy, and they started to make attempts clean themselves as best they could with stray pieces of paper.

"How was it?" Erin asked the creature, which had up to now been breathing deeply and evenly, all of its eyelids shut. It rumbled contentedly.
"It was perfect," it said.

503418377_8d213676e8_z.jpg

Predsednica Skupštine Bilja ili Fata, jedna od njih dve. :think:

Ne znam za Fatu, zahvaljujem od sveg srca, ali nije to za mene. Kad voljem - voljem- kad ne voljem-koljem sto se snagom volje i autosugestije moze suzbtii, ali, zamisli usred zasedanja uzmem rolere i krenem po sali, volim rolere a kazu da nije dozvoljeno da se unose u salu osim ako nema pozara:)

Da dopunim: Pise pesme ali se stidi da ih cita.

Jednoj maloj plavusici slao poklone za rodjendane a mami i tati - slatko od SIPKA.

Knjige birao po svom ukusu, samo dvaput potrefio, sve filmove koje je snimio za mamu bile priklade za tatu ratni s puno pucanja i poleglih, osim jednog, a taj je neko ukrao.

Navali narode, jos malo pa nestalo:)))

Сале, јави се, видиш да је госпођа поново госпођица...

Back