Misli poznatih mislilaca

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
1.There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

2.Come what come may, Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.

3.The course of true love never did run smooth.

4.They do not love that do not show their love.

5.Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.

6.We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

7.Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

8.Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

9.He web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.

10.All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

11.Be that you are that is a woman, if you be more you're none.

12. Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

13.Brevity is the soul of wit.

14.Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.

15.Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery.

16.Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.

17.A peace is of the nature of a conquest; for then both parties nobly are subdued, and neither party loser.

18.A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

19.Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

20.We cannot conceive of matter being formed of nothing, since things require a seed to start from… Therefore there is not anything which returns to nothing, but all things return dissolved into their elements.

21.Modest doubt is called the beacon of the wise.

22.Women may fall when there’s no strength in men.

23.O’ What may man within him hide, though angel on the outward side!

24.Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

25.There’s place and means for every man alive

26.If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

27.Go to you bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know.

28.Temptation is the fire that brings up the scum of the heart.

29.No sooner met but they looked; no sooner looked but they loved; no sooner loved but they sighed; no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason; no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy.

30.My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."

31.Love goes toward love, as schoolboys from their books; but love from love, toward school with heavy looks.

32.Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals.

33.What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

34.She's beautiful, and therefore to be wooed; She is woman, and therefore to be won

35.A friend is one who knows who you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow.

36.Mistress, you know yourself, down on your knees, And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man's love

~ William Shakespeare ~
:heart:

Evo jednog teksta Halila Džubrana:

"...Kad vas ljubav pozove, pođite za njom, premda su staze njene tegobne i strme.
A kad vas krila njena obgrle, prepustite joj se, premda vas mač, skriven među perima njenim, može povrijediti. A kad vam progovori, vjerujte joj, premda vam glas njen može uništiti snove, k’o što sjeverac opustoši vrt. Jer, baš kao što vas kruniše, ljubav će vas i razapeti. Isto kao što vas podstiče da rastete, isto tako će vas i okresati. Kao što se upinje do visina vaših i miluje vam grančice najtananije što trepere na suncu, tako će se spustiti i do vašeg korijenja i protresti ga u njegovom prijanjanju za zemlju. Poput snoplja pšeničnog, sakupiće vas u naručje svoje. Omlatiće vas, da bi vas ogolila. Prosijaće vas, da bi vas otrijebila od kukolja. Samljeće vas, do bjeline. Umijesiće vas, dok ne postanete gipki. A onda će vas izložiti svojoj svetoj vatri, tako da postanete sveti hljeb za svetu Božju svetkovinu. Sve će vam to ljubav učiniti, ne biste li spoznali tajne svog srca i u spoznaji toj postali dio srca života.

Budete li, pak, u strahu svome tražili samo ljubavni mir i zadovoljstvo, bolje vam je onda da pokrijete golotinju svoju, i odete sa gumna ljubavi, u svijet koji ne poznaje godišnja doba, gdje ćete se smijati, al’ ne punoćom smijeha svog, i plakati, al’ ne do posljednje suze svoje..."

Ako ti je preostao još samo jedan dah, iskoristi ga da kažeš hvala.

pbrown150.jpg

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back