Misli poznatih mislilaca

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Дете живи у сезони, која јесте, философ живи у сезони, која ће наступити.
Заруменила се бехар-шеветлија, и лепотом својом привукла поглед и детета и философа. Дете гледа и радује се ономе, што му око види. Философ гледа мислима у другу сезону и на месту бехара-шефетлије с тугом посматра сухи скелетон њен, по коме не зује пчеле но јесења кукњава ветра.
Шта може разгнати облак с чела философа? Шта ако не продужена му мисао до иза свих знаних сезона далеко, далеко, у сезону вечног пролећа.

Свети Николај Охридски и Жички

“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagrams of my motor. A thousand secrets of nature which I might have stumbled upon accidentally I would have given for that one which I had wrestled from her against all odds and at the peril of my existence.”

- Nikola Tesla

“The practical success of an idea, irrespective of its inherent merit, is dependent on the attitude of the contemporaries. If timely it is quickly adopted; if not, it is apt to fare like a sprout lured out of the ground by warm sunshine, only to be injured and retarded in its growth by the succeeding frost.”

- Nikola Tesla

“Everyone should consider his body as a priceless gift from one whom he loves above all, a marvelous work of art, of indescribable beauty, and mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that a word, a breath, a look, nay, a thought may injure it.”

- Nikola Tesla

“But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.”

- Nikola Tesla

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back