London za patike?!

dragosh

Veoma poznat
Poruka
2338215086-violence-g20-london-protests.jpg
87EF9B7FB7CA8E99C5BEA83D8B9FF.jpg

Gledam na tv-u kako ovi huligani razbijaju po Londonu izloge i kradu patike i ostalu robu,
a sve ce to opet pasti na teret i stetu mirnih gradjana poreskih obveznika UK-a, stvarno sramota.:lol:

Breaking News

300 Arrested As Nato Summit Leaders Arrive
More Violence: G20 London Protests Go On

Wednesday, April 1 08:06 pm
SkyNews Sky News

There have been further clashes between police and G20 activists tonight as officers try to control hundreds of demonstrators after a day of violence. Skip related content
Many of the protesters gathered near the Bank of England in the City of London.

In a nearby street, TV pictures showed lines of police rushing the crowd.

People have been throwing glass bottles towards officers, with many angry at not being allowed to leave.

Some protesters dragged barriers between themselves and the police but officers surged forward to pull them away.

Outside the Bank of England, an effigy of a banker hung from the traffic lights was set on fire, releasing fumes of pungent black smoke.

Sky's Stuart Ramsay, at the scene, said: "A small stream of people was allowed through, about 20 or 30, and they are being marched off down the road and away. But then the police cordon immediately sealed itself.

"One has to assume the protesters will be making their way out as soon as the police feel they can control them as they leave."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090401/tuk-more-violence-g20-london-protests-go-45dbed5.html

Poslednja izmena:
London Je Srce Srbije , nego trebali bi ovi nasi da ih tuze za kradju know how , sad svaka budala moze da uzima patike kako im se hoce , banda falsifikatorska
doduse mi smo i dalje unikat jer se pljacke i paljevine na antivladinim protestima desavaju u celom svetu , a kada pljacka i pali rulja koju je vlada organizovala i dovukla na ulice to ima samo kod nas , u Nemackoj tridesetih i nekim arapskim zemljama

Gledam na tv-u kako ovi huligani razbijaju po Londonu izloge i kradu patike i ostalu robu,
a sve ce to opet pasti na teret i stetu mirnih gradjana poreskih obveznika UK-a, stvarno sramota

e da nije bilo slicnih dogadjaja u proslosti, ne bi njima palo na pamet ovako sto:hahaha::hahaha:
ili ove patike zaista deluju na patrijote

2338215086-violence-g20-london-protests.jpg
87EF9B7FB7CA8E99C5BEA83D8B9FF.jpg

a sve ce to opet pasti na teret i stetu mirnih gradjana poreskih obveznika UK-a, stvarno sramota.:lol:

Breaking News

300 Arrested As Nato Summit Leaders Arrive
More Violence: G20 London Protests Go On

Wednesday, April 1 08:06 pm
SkyNews Sky News

There have been further clashes between police and G20 activists tonight as officers try to control hundreds of demonstrators after a day of violence. Skip related content
Many of the protesters gathered near the Bank of England in the City of London.

In a nearby street, TV pictures showed lines of police rushing the crowd.

People have been throwing glass bottles towards officers, with many angry at not being allowed to leave.

Some protesters dragged barriers between themselves and the police but officers surged forward to pull them away.

Outside the Bank of England, an effigy of a banker hung from the traffic lights was set on fire, releasing fumes of pungent black smoke.

Sky's Stuart Ramsay, at the scene, said: "A small stream of people was allowed through, about 20 or 30, and they are being marched off down the road and away. But then the police cordon immediately sealed itself.

"One has to assume the protesters will be making their way out as soon as the police feel they can control them as they leave."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090401/tuk-more-violence-g20-london-protests-go-45dbed5.html

Ах ти дивљаци енглези, таква некултура и лудило....
Згрожен сам!

Negde je omladina buntovna i borbena, posebno tamo gde odavno uživaju u blagodetima demokratije, ne k'o ovde što se zadovoljavaju sitnim partijskim zaduženjima u zamenu za ćutanje....

Što se patika tiče, pa to su sitnice, jer što reče Breht - Pljacka banke je za diletante, pravi profesionalci ih osnivaju.

6izfv9.jpg

Neki naši koji nisu mrdnuli u svet, misle da na zapadu teče med i mleko, međutim ovi ljudi iz raznih zemalja (Italija, Švedska, Danska, Francuska), koje sam letos upoznala u Grčkoj su puni gneva i gorčine, prema onome što se dešava u njihovim državama, da i nisu nikakvi huligani već normalni mladi ljudi koji samo žele slobodno da žive i rade.

Poslednja izmena:

Back