Uhapšen Rod BLAGOJEVICH, guverner Ilinoisa, zbog korupcije

Taj Blagojevic je presao u katolicanstvo a otac mu je bio cetnik ?!
Boli ga kuhrac za Srbiju a sa zutacima(DS) je u prisnim odnosima.
Jos prosle godine su ga hapsili ali nisu imali dokaze.
Tacno,bila je tema pre nekog vremena o njemu,pa smo na kraju konstatovali da je ipak Hrvat............tako ,neka ga ne kace nama,............... sad kad je unapsen

Tacno,bila je tema pre nekog vremena o njemu,pa smo na kraju konstatovali da je ipak Hrvat............tako ,neka ga ne kace nama,............... sad kad je unapsen
ne da nije hrvat,(hrvat ne bi tako glupo pao) nego je sin Radiše Blagojevića, bivšeg pripadnika Jugoslovenske vojske u otadžbini - poznatije pod nazivom "četnici" - koji je bježeći pred pobjedničkim partizanima nakon drugog svjetskog rata došao u Chicago i radio u lokalnoj čeličani.:mrgreen:

http://www.politika.rs/vesti/najnovije-vesti/index.1.sr.html

Гувернер америчке савезне државе Илиноис Род Благојевић ухапшен је данас због оптужбе да је планирао да добије финансијску корист из овлашћења да именује наследника у Сенату новоизабраног председника САД Барака Обаме.

Према федералној оптужници, Благојевић, који је у демократској партији, такође је оптужен да је претио да ће ускратити државну помоћ компанији Трибјун власнику дневника Чикаго трибјун.

ne da nije hrvat,(hrvat ne bi tako glupo pao) nego je sin Radiše Blagojevića, bivšeg pripadnika Jugoslovenske vojske u otadžbini - poznatije pod nazivom "četnici" - koji je bježeći pred pobjedničkim partizanima nakon drugog svjetskog rata došao u Chicago i radio u lokalnoj čeličani.:mrgreen:

Hrvat je glup da uradi ishta a kamo li da ukrade neshto........

uzgred, broj zrtava porodice klinton se procenjuje na oko 25.
25 samoubistava, od toga i jedna bivsa bilova yebaljka - trudnjaca, a i nesto klinaca koji su videli sta nisu smeli.

skoro da nema jednog politicara u americkom establishmentu koji nije isprljao ruke.
oni su dovedeni tu bas zato sto su nezajazljivi za parama i spremni su na sve a uzgred znaju i ne zaboravljaju ko je gazda.

Žao mi je Milorada Blagojevića. Namestili mu Ameri. Sve mi to nešto sumnjivo bre. Sve je on nekom rekao a oni čuli. Ali ako su rešili da mu naude to će i učiniti samo zatošto je Srbin. Bog te naš Milorad ispade po onm tužiocu žešći nego sam Buš.:klap:

hrvat ne zna di je supalj, a ne da mulja po Cikagu

Pravda za Milorada Roda Blagojevicha :rtfm:

43789308.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Da se ispravim da ne zvuchim smeshno, nije 8 milijardi vec 1,8 miliona dolara.
Ostalo je tachno.

e taman da pomenem kako se gadjate ciframa većim nego bužet pojedinih Država...

ma ko ga hebe..pogledajte ga na slici....tipično Americko šit

dolazio da spasava zarobljene, a kuću u kojoj se rodio (ne mogu da se setim imena sela) NIJE MOGAO DA POSETI...

Lik mi uopšte nije simpatičan, ali mi se čini da mu je namešteno. Ako je bio korumpiran, mogli su i ranije da ga nahvataju - sigurno da posle toliko godina u politici nije odlučio pre mesec dana da kraducka. Tajming ovog hapšenja je neverovatan. Mesec dana posle izbora i samo dan dana posle ovoga sa Bank of America i fabrikom stolarije:

Tekst na engleskom:
CHICAGO — Illinois will no longer do business with Bank of America until the bank restores credit to the shuttered factory here where workers are continuing their sit-in, Gov. Rod R. Blagojevich announced Monday.

Executives at the plant, Republic Windows and Doors, which is on the city’s North Side, have said they need the restoration of their line of credit, which the bank canceled last week, to enable them to pay workers severance and vacation time owed to them.

“During these times of economic turmoil, we must ensure that workers’ rights are protected,” Governor Blagojevich said. He said the Illinois Department of Labor will file a complaint if negotiations between the factory’s owners, the workers’ union and Bank of America officials, expected later this afternoon, are not resolved rapidly.

“Families are already struggling to keep afloat,” the governor said, in a release issued by his office. “I hope that the company will be motivated to exhaust all resources to stay open. We should be putting people to work during this difficult economic time — not sending them to the unemployment line.”

Governor Blagojevich’s announcement came after President-Elect Barack Obama’s defense of the workers Sunday, in which Mr. Obama said the company should “follow through on its commitment” to pay them.

The workers, who were laid off last Friday, continued their sit-in for the fourth day Monday, as they awaited the meeting, which was to be held downtown. The meeting was the first sign of progress in the peaceful, yet dramatic labor situation that has captured the attention of a nation reeling from the recession and the loss of more than 600,000 manufacturing jobs.

For years the workers had assembled vinyl windows and sliding doors for Republic; they said they would not leave, even after company officials announced the factory was closing.

The workers, members of Local 1110 of the United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America, said they were owed vacation and severance pay and were not given the 60 days of notice generally required by federal law when companies make layoffs. Lisa Madigan, the attorney general of Illinois, said her office was investigating, and representatives from her office interviewed workers at the plant on Sunday.

Some of the plant’s 250 workers stayed all night, all weekend, in what they were calling an occupation of the factory. Their sharpest criticisms were aimed at their former bosses, who they said gave them only three days’ notice of the closing, and the company’s creditors. But their anger stretched broadly to the government’s costly corporate bailout plans, which, they argued, had forgotten about regular workers.

“They want the poor person to stay down,” said Silvia Mazon, 47, a mother of two who worked as an assembler here for 13 years and said she had never before been the sort to march in protests or make a fuss. “We’re here, and we’re not going anywhere until we get what’s fair and what’s ours. They thought they would get rid of us easily, but if we have to be here for Christmas, it doesn’t matter.”

Company officials, who were no longer at the factory, did not return telephone or e-mail messages. A meeting between the owners and workers is scheduled for Monday. The company, which was founded in 1965 and once employed more than 700 people, had struggled in recent months as home construction dipped, workers said.

Still, as they milled around the factory’s entrance this weekend, some workers said they doubted that the company was really in financial straits, and they suggested that it would reopen elsewhere with cheaper costs and lower pay. Others said managers had kept their struggles secret, at one point before Thanksgiving removing heavy equipment in the middle of the night but claiming, when asked about it, that all was well.

Workers also pointedly blamed Bank of America, a lender to Republic Windows, saying the bank had prevented the company from paying them what they were owed, particularly for vacation time accrued.

“Here the banks like Bank of America get a bailout, but workers cannot be paid?” said Leah Fried, an organizer with the union workers. “The taxpayers would like to see that bailout go toward saving jobs, not saving C.E.O.’s.”

In a statement issued Saturday, Bank of America officials said they could not comment on an individual client’s situation because of confidentiality obligations. Still, a spokeswoman also said, “Neither Bank of America nor any other third party lender to the company has the right to control whether the company complies with applicable laws or honors its commitments to its employees.”

Inside the factory, the “occupation” was relatively quiet. The Chicago police said that they were monitoring the situation but that they had had no reports of a criminal matter to investigate.

About 30 workers sat in folding chairs on the factory floor. (Reporters and supporters were not allowed to enter, but the workers could be observed through an open door.) They came in shifts around the clock. They tidied things. They shoveled snow. They met with visiting leaders, including Representatives Luis V. Gutierrez and Jan Schakowsky, both Democrats from Illinois, and the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

Throughout the weekend, people came by with donations of food, water and other supplies.

The workers said they were determined to keep their action — reminiscent, union leaders said, of autoworkers’ efforts in Michigan in the 1930s — peaceful and to preserve the factory.

“The fact is that workers really feel like they have nothing to lose at this point,” Ms. Fried said. “It shows something about our economic times, and it says something about how people feel about the bailout.”

Until last Tuesday, many workers here said, they had no sense that there was any problem. Shortly before 1 p.m. that day, workers were told in a meeting that the plant would close Friday, they said. Some people wept, others expressed fury.

Many employees said they had worked in the factory for decades. Lalo Muńoz, who was among those sleeping over in the building, said he arrived 34 years ago. The workers — about 80 percent of them Hispanic, with the rest black or of other ethnic and national backgrounds — made $14 an hour on average and received health care and retirement benefits, Ms. Fried said.

“This never happens — to take a company from the inside,” Ms. Mazon said. “But I’m fighting for my family, and we’re not going anywhere.”

Link
- Njujork Tajms.

Back