Top 10 The offspring songs

Teško je odrediti top 10. Evo po albumima:

1. The Offspring - A thousand days, Blackball, I'll be waiting
2. Ignition - Dirty magic, Forever and a day,Get it right, LAPD, Nothing from something
3. Smash - Come out and play, It'll be a long time, Nitro, Self Esteem, Something to believe in, What happened to you
4. Ixnay on the hombre - All i want, Mota, The meaning of life, Way down the line
5. Americana - Feelings, Pretty fly for a white guy, Staring at the sun, The kids aren't alright, Walla walla, Why don't you get a job
6. Conspiracy of one - All along, Come out swinging, Conspiracy of one, Dammit, i changed again, Living in chaos, One fine day, Original prankster, Want you bad
7. Splinter - Can't get my head around you, Hit that, Long way home, Never gonna find me, When you're in prison
8. Rise and fall, rage and grace - Half-Truism, Hammerhead, Rise and fall, Stuff is messed up, You gonna go far, kid
9. Days go by - The future is now, Secrets from the underground, Hurting as one, Cruising california, Dividing by zero

Greatest hits - Can't repeat

220px-The_Offspring_-_Days_Go_By_album_cover.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_Go_By_(The_Offspring_album)

Slusali novi album? Utisci?

Album je realno mogao biti bolji. Jbg i oni su omatorili ali svejedno to je THE OFFSPRING.

Back