The very secret diaries of our members

date: august 2027.
document name: Diary of Da Motorcyclistkinja"(The very secret diary of Sofffy)

Today is the day of our great win against forces of Chilean's dictator Baptistihno Musolihno 'Tler. We won without any gun, do you believe me? I think that the kids in school will learn all about our war tactics.

We spent all our money on the..... hmmm.... food and labello. So we didn't have a money for arm.... don't ask me anything 'bout it. So, we came near the road deep in forest to make ambuscade for Chilean's regular forces. We were hiding behind and on the trees, laying on the grass, when we heard humming of the tracks and tanks. When they was near us, we begun to scream at loud:

machine gunner screamed: "TATATATATARAAAA-TATATATATATARAAAAA"
bombers screamed: "fijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- BOOOOUUUUM"
man with sniper didn't screamed, just was saying: "zip.... klak.... zip.... klak....zip..."
I had just a gun....."BANG BANG BANG"
My noisy friend near me, after one minute of fight, plopped on the grass and said with a thin voice: "Ammo low, captain!"

I saw the enemy running away on the fields, it was a great win!
"Cease fire !", I said.

We were really happy. We were signing all along the way through the forest... but... at the moment... we were surrounded with some people who weren't regular Chilean forces. One man raised in front of me, and said:
"Sofffy! After the years of searchin', I'm finnaly catchin' you. Hehe.... my name is Johny Cowboy, special agent of CIA, squad for locating Sofffy. How do you do?"
"Very good, bas.tard... I can't wait to see your balls in your mouth."
, I said.
"Hahaha! .... whatta humour in a day of your death. C'mon people, disarm that people and lead them to the field. We'll make shooting-range for them."
"But Johny, they don't have any arm...."
, said someone.
"What? How than they dispel Chilean trucks and tanks? Sofffy, we'll talk about your war tactics, OK?"
"Fu.ck you, bastard."

They led us to a empty field and aligned us. Time for dying.
I remembered my kids.... my husband.... now they're sitting at home and waiting for me... they are laughin' and playing.... Fuk this! I don't wanna die.
They hoodwinked our eyes... than I said: "May I do my last wish?"
"Of course, my dear", said Johny Cowboy. "Whatsa your last wish?"
"Nothing much... justa little make-up before this special moment."
"OK, my darling. Do that."

Than I tooked my special "Labello" with super-mega-sunny shine. Our eyes are hoodwinked and we're safe from that shine. I put special labello on my lips and everyone of that fuc.kin' CIA agents got blind at the moment!!! .... Can you believe? Now we're free and we're jumping and singing songs about revolution and peace in the world.

That's it.... now I have to go to sleep. Tomorrow I go to Cuba. It's Fidel's 100. birthday tomorrow and he called me on a big ceremonial. A great day for freedom!

I forgot.... I saw today at the morning... I was in newspapers... it was "New York Times" I think.... or maybe "Chicago Tribune"... nevermind... american president George Bush Jr. is dying.... and big title "My last wish - kill that fu**ing Sofffy !!!"

Hahahaha Read my lips - lip balm! :lol:

Svaka chast!

and big title "My last wish - kill that fu**ing Sofffy !!!"
Mwahahahah! :mrgreen:

notacrook.gif

ne mogu sad, Nikola, uopshte za tebe bih malo tezhe mogao jer te slabo poznajem, malo smo prichali i tako to, za ovo dvoje mi je bilo lako.... mada bih mogao i za tebe, al ako to budem radio ti si sledecji.

nije fora da ako sam ja najmashtovitiji da samo ja to radim.
i nisam najmashtovitiji. samo sam to pokazao i nishta vishe.
fora je i da drugi uchestvuju.

naancy90:
ja branim Busha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Znaš, puno Amerikanaca je protiv politike koju Buš vodi ;) šta više, zadnje izbore je dobio sa malom razlikom :) Od republikanaca... može samo Švarceneger za predsednika... Terminator njima treba :lol: dalje o americi sam okačio jednu pesmu na Textovima ;)

ExXxtraaaaaaaa je tekst skroz ;) Bravo Andrej opet ;) Ja ću obećanje definitinvno ispuniti... a i lepo od newerne što se javila da volontira ;)

Ne znam da li je iko napisao moju stranicu iz dnevnika,ali evo ja ću od Sofffy:
...Jao,za sutra sam imala domaći,koji naravno nisam stigla da uradim,jer sam imala preča posla,kao raspremanja kokošinjca,vožnja motokultivatorom do splava,di sam ludovala celo veče obučena u zemljoradničko odelo.I dođe taj dan i ja se setim da nisam napisala domaći iz matiša,a treba da nađem neki razlog.Kroz glavu mi projuravala samo jedna rečenica: Profesorka,ja ga napisala,ali moj otac ga je pojeo.I to sam i rekla.Profesorka me je gledala zabezeknuto.Kada je konačno došla sebi,rekla je da mi otav dođe u školu,da ga ona malo pogleda...i tako dalje,i tako dalje...

Ма може на српском,мада може и на руском.Ја сам руски учио у основној тако да ми је теже да пишем на енглеском.Па валда пишете своје дневнике на српском,а не на кинеском...мислим стварно...

Back