1.The Uplift Mofo Party Plan 1987
2.Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic 1991
3.What Hits 1992
4.One Hot Minute 1995
5.Californication 1999
6.By The Way 2002
7.Fortune Faded 2004

Ja imam skoro swe od Peppersa.....

Fale mi One hot minute i The Uplift Mofo.....

A najponosnija sam na The Red Hot Chili Peppers original cd:)
Sto se koncerata tice imam samo onaj iz 2002.....
Pre sam bila najveci fan Peppersa.....sad mi vise nisu dovoljno glasni...:)
Ali i dan danas obozavam da preslusavam albume ....kad me uhvati nostalgija;)

Koji gitarista vam je najbolji?
Sa kojim su najbolje zvucali?
U principu bilo ih je pet,al' da racunamo samo
Hillela , Dave i Johnnya....

Meni je One hot minute(Dave,inace su ga i pre jako dugo nagovarali da predje u pepperse al' on nije hteo, dok mu se bend valjda nije raspao, a Johhny otisao zbog licnih problema(tj. droge) iz peppersa) jako dobar,mada je to dosta drugacije od onoga sto su pre toga radili ...

Ono u pocetku sa Hillelom je manje vise licilo na lupanje gitara po garazama(mada ima dobrih pesama) ,a sad su dosta okmeksali(Johnny) ,dobro i omatorili su....

Dosta dugo(12-16 godine) bili su mi omiljeni bend,samo njih sam slusao, znao sve o njima ... al' sad prodje neko vreme dok ne pustim po koju pesmu ...

Meni su oni prvo bili enigma.Nisam mogao da verujem koliko ljudi voli tu glupost.A onda me je jedna njihova pesma preobratila.Video sam da sam ja bio budala.Shvatio sam da moras da ih slusas na odredjen nacin da bi ih skapirao.Svidja mi se par stvari i nisam fan ali su po meni specificni.Ko neka perverzna verzija Bic Bojsa.Zbog toga su i toliko popularni,jer su autenticni.

Stadium Arcadium
(A 2-CD Release)

Release Date: 5.5.2006 (Germany); 9.5.2006 (USA)
Recorded: Between March 2005 - December 2005
Guest appereances: none known yet
Equipment: to be updated soon

Other Info:

The Chili Peppers ninth official full lenght studio work
The record was produced by Rick Rubin
Engineers were Ryan Hewitt and Andrew Schepps
The final release will contain 24 songs
There were 38 songs recorded and planned to be released on 3 CDs

The record release will be followed by a proper tour in Spring 2006
Tracklist:
(Tracktitles confirmed so far)

Dani California (Going to be the first single; to be released on 28.4.2006)
Desecration Smile
Charlie
Snow
Stadium Arcadium
Hard to Concentrate
Animal Bar
Wet Sand
Only 18
Especially Michigan

The Band on the Record:

John:
"There's heavier stuff than the band's ever done, and there's also a lot of beautiful, soaring melodies. I feel like everybody's taking their instrument to a new level."
Anthony:
"We all contributed equally that hasn't always been the case in the past."
"I'm so excited about it and I'm so ready for it to be part of the public consciousness. It's a lot different to 'By The Way'. There are some profoundly funky songs and then there are songs that are new for us and don't sound like anything."
"'Stadium Arcadium', in the end it has a very dreamlike feeling of we on Earth reflecting the cosmos on the heavens, and we on Earth reflecting it because that's where our inspiration comes from. It's more romance of sound or whatever retarded passions exist in your soul. It's kind of a romantic affair."
Spiritcraft:
"I hope that Serbian audience will finally get a chance to see RHCP live in Uzice."
Flea:
"It's very honest music, and I feel like we improved as craftsmen. [...] We gave all we had to this
album. [...] we think it's the best stuff we've ever done."

Back