Ko - je - Antihrist - ?

ta nazovi bajka je stvarnost
cak je i bajka stvarnost jer postoji
niko nema sto klevetnicka denominacija ima... zamisli ti kada oni garantuju da ce te ubediti da si skakavac iz laznog otkrivenja, samo se uclani... a skakavci ko skorpije, eeee, malo li je... za gazenje
Evo vam dajem vlast da stajete na zmije i na škorpije i na svaku silu neprijateljsku, i ništa ...

koliko covek treba da bude glup i uclani se bas u onu denominaciju koja tvrdi da su skakavci kao skorpije [iz laznog otkrivena], ako Hristos rece da su oni za gazenje? cini se neopevano glup.

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:
Hilari Klinton kao Antihrist?

Now back to Jack, Jack Parsons was one of the most important people at Jet Propulsion Laboratory in the 1940's. A leader in rockets and technology. Ironically he also died at the hands of a rocket explosion in his home. Kind of a weird story in itself. For a man far ahead in his field there is one aspect of his life that remains hidden or occult. A certain mysterious man was highly involved with Jack during the final years of his life. This man was none other than Aleister Crowley, he founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself would be the prophet leading humanity into the Æon of Horus. Horus is very important to our story as this is the Son of Isis and Osiris which we discussed earlier. A huge part of Crowley's new found religion is told n the story from 1923 called Moonchild. The wiki Plot summary is as follows

A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria

1fa351_dafc0bc1d8584f84a2c900413801f9fb~mv2.webp

is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge. Grey is attempting to save and improve the human race and condition by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being the moonchild. To achieve this, she will have to be kept in a secluded environment, and many preparatory magical rituals will be carried out. The black magician Douglas is bent on destroying Grey's plan. However, Grey's ultimate motives may not be what they appear. The moonchild rituals are carried out in southern Italy, but the occult organizations are based in Paris and England. At the end of the book, the war breaks out, and the white magicians support the Allies, while the black magicians support the Central Powers

What Crowley is attempting to do in real life he also portrays in this book. He wanted to resurrect the God Horus into a modern day child, in fact a female child. This woman would end up being on the world stage. A leader and dominate feminist. This would in the time of a new age, or what everyone was freaking out about in 2012 would help transform humanity into its next great leap.

The new human in fact is here in the newest scientific break throughs in fields like:

Cybernetics, Bioengineering, Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and synthetic biology or what is more commonly know as Transhumanist or the Hybrid man (see this most important video on Transhumanism here). Did Crowley succeed to create this offspring... well in 1946 Jack Parson admits in his own writing that they did in fact do such very thing. NASA leaves all involvement with Aleister out of any record from the famous Parsons. They even document an 11 day experiment at the start of 1947. They stated out to the public that no such feat was reached but in internal writings Jack says different.

Nine months after this there is only one female we can find in the USA born during this time frame and had an enormous career in the public, was a strong woman of power and is now headed right toward Leader of the entire free world as most Modern US Presidents are referred to. Hillary Clinton, she not only fits the political leader role but also she was born Hillary "Diane" Rodham on October 26, 1947. Diane is the name given to the Roman Moon Goddess. In Egypt the lunar Goddess is Isis.

We have before us for the first time since its construction a women born possibly at the hands of an evil black magik ritual, named after the very Goddess she planes to incarnate. Standing in the Capital Dome or the symbolic ever pregnant belly of Isis. Accept in her position as the leader of the world. It seems this is in no way just all by chance. A city built to bring back ancient gods in fact now is the place this very ceremony is happening.
https://www.thechancegeorgeblog.com/single-post/2016/07/10/IS-HILLARY-CLINTON-THE-WHORE-OF-BABLYON

To su teorije zavere.
pa da, samo pokazuju ljudsko bezumlje, ona je antihrist ili vavilon koliko i vi skakavci... ja stvarno ne volim da se podsmevam ljudima, ali vi js i kilari i niste ljudi, skakavci, skorpije, gusteri, ale i ostale i zivuljke iz bajki, cije raskrinkavanje je u punom jeku... nadamo se i uzdamo da ce se svet dozvati pameti

Poslednja izmena od moderatora:
a vas skakavce i ovakve kao sto je kilari koristimo da svetu otvorimo oci... u tome nam pomazu i mnogi poznati kao sto je npr kanje vest, u velikom americkom budjenju [peto bese]... mi preuzimamo ovu planetu, satana nema nikakvu vlast, bajke jos malo pa ih nece biti, a onda se spremite za suocavanje sa realnoscu

„Deco, poslednji je čas, i kao što ste čuli, dolazi antihrist,

ali već sada su se pojavili mnogi antihristi.

Po tome znamo da je poslednji čas. Izašli su od nas, ali nisu bili od nas [...]

Ko je lažljivac ako ne onaj ko poriče Isusa kao Hrista?

To je antihrist, onaj koji poriče Oca i Sina“
(1. Jovanova 2:18, 19, 22)..

„Deco, poslednji je čas, i kao što ste čuli, dolazi antihrist,

ali već sada su se pojavili mnogi antihristi.

Po tome znamo da je poslednji čas. Izašli su od nas, ali nisu bili od nas [...]

Ko je lažljivac ako ne onaj ko poriče Isusa kao Hrista?

To je antihrist, onaj koji poriče Oca i Sina“
(1. Jovanova 2:18, 19, 22)..
Kako ti objasnjavas tu rec ``Antihrist``? Sta to znaci?

kada bi znao Bibliju ne bi tako pricao
ma, ne izmisljaj, od svih vas ja se najvise drzim biblije, nema citata da sam pobegao i ostavio otvorenim/neodgovorenim, kao svi vi, samo izabirate sta vam je simbolicno, a sta nije [ja sam konkretno rekao samo za jovanov korpus, i to sam citirao zasto, nista ne izmisljam kao ti, i jos se hvalis svojim bajkama]
ta nazovi bajka je stvarnost
cak je i bajka stvarnost jer postoji
vidi se da si se oprostila sa pamecu

Što implicira tvrdnja da je Isus = Mihael = DUH?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2. IVANOVA 1,7
Jer iziđoše na svijet mnogi zavodnici koji
NE ispovijedaju Isusa Krista koji DOLAZI U TIJELU.
To je zavodnik i ANTIKRIST.

Isus sam za se kaže – Ja sam TIJELO.
Isus time kaže – Ja NISAM DUH.

Isus = TIJELO

Duh NIJE Tijelo.
Isus NIJE DUH NIJE MIHAEL.

Isus dolazi u TIJELU – jer je i u TIJELU uznesen.
Onaj koji kaže da je G Isus = Mihael = DUH
taj je ANTIKRIST.

Back