Kako je govor jednog Amerikanca pre 20 godina promenio budućnost Bliskog istoka

Da, a pošto je Rusija tih godina itekako imala problema sa islamskim terorizmom Amerikanci su im tad i pomagali.
Više od toga, Rusija je praktično uživala da se SAD bave ratom protiv Al-Kaide, jer za to vreme je Putin kovao plan za svoje agresije (kao što su Gruzija).

Tek 2022, Vašington prestaje da vodi ratove u islamskom svetu, i sada lagano mogu da se fokusiraju na rušenje ruskog sveta. Do temelja.

Niko ne krivi Rusiju zbog toga. Pitao sam samo za njen stav.
Осудили су, али нису започели 3. св. рат због Ирака

🤯
Amerikanci su im tad i pomagali.
Мислиш када су ослобађали људе који су из емиграције слали паре Чеченима?

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East​

The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky​

Update and Analysis

The current Netanyahu government is committed to the “Greater Israel” and the “Promised Land”, namely the biblical homeland of the Jews.

(See our analysis below). B
enjamin Netanyahu is pressing ahead to formalize “Israel’s colonial project”, namely the appropriation of all Palestinian Lands.

His position defined below consists in total appropriation as well as the outright exclusion of the Palestinian people from their homeland:

“These are the basic lines of the national government headed by me: The Jewish people have an exclusive and unquestionable right to all areas of the Land of Israel. The government will promote and develop settlement in all parts of the Land of Israel — in the Galilee, the Negev, the Golan, Judea and Samaria.”

The Nakba

May 13, 2022: The Nakba. 74 years ago on May 13, 1948. The Palestinian Catastrophe prevails. In a 2018 report, the United Nations stated that Gaza had become “unliveable”:
With an economy in free fall, 70 per cent youth unemployment, widely contaminated drinking water and a collapsed health care system, Gaza has become “unliveable”,[in 2018] according to the Special Rapporteur on human rights in the Palestinian Territories”

The above UN assessment dates back to 2018. Under Netanyahu, Israel is currently proceeding with the plan to annex large chunks of Palestinian territory “while keeping the Palestinian inhabitants in conditions of severe deprivation and isolation.

Creating conditions of extreme poverty and economic collapse constitute the means for triggering the expulsion and exodus of Palestinians from their homeland. It is part of the process of annexation.

“If the manoeuvre is successful, Israel will end up with all of the territories it conquered during the 1967 war, including all of the Golan Heights and Jerusalem and most of the Palestinian Territories, including the best sources of water and agricultural land.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Back