Best quotes!

In death, there are no accidents, no coincidences, no mishaps, and no escapes. You have to realize that we're all just a mouse that a cat has by the tail. Every single move we make, from the mundane to the monumental, the red light that we stop at or run, the people we have sex with or want with us, the airplanes that we ride or walk out of - it's all part of Death's sadistic design leading to the grave.

Final Destination

Now you're talking semantics. What if I told you insane was working a 50-hour week for 50 years, at the end of which they tell you to piss off. Ending up in some retirement village, hoping to die rather than suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time. Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?

Con Air

- My God, are we gonna be like our parents?
- Not me...ever.
- It's unavoidable; it just happens.
- What happens?
- When you grow up, your heart dies.
- So, who cares?
- I care.

The Breakfast Club

Let me tell you a little something about love, Dennis. It has a voracious appetite. It eats everything. Friendship. Family. It kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you something else. You feed it right, and it can be a beautiful thing, and that's what we have. You know, when someone believes in you, man, you can do anything, any ******* thing in the entire universe! And when you believe right back in that someone, then watch out world, because nobody can stop you then, nobody! Ever!

Whoa, whoa. You better watch what you say about my car. She's real sensitive.

Christine

Joe Fox: It wasn’t personal.
Kathleen Kelly: What is that supposed to mean? I am so sick of that! All that means is that it wasn’t personal to you! But it was personal to me! It’s personal to a lot of people! And what’s wrong with being personal anyway?
Joe Fox: Uh, nothing.
Kathleen Kelly: Whatever else anything is, it ought to begin by being personal.

You've Got Mail

Sidney: How could you do this?
Jill: Do you know what I was like growing up in this family? Related to you? I mean, all I ever heard was: "Sidney this!", and "Sidney that!", and "Sidney, Sidney, Sidney!"! You were always so ******* special! Well, now I'm special!
Sidney: You'll slip, they always do.

You forgot the first rule of remakes Jill: "Don't **** with the original"

Scream 4

e36e411339665952.gif

The odds of a plaintiff's lawyer winning in civil court are two to one against. Think about that for a second. Your odds of surviving a game of Russian roulette are better than winning a case at trial. 12 times better. So why does anyone do it? They don't. They settle. Out of the 780,000, only 12,000 or 11/2 percent ever reach a verdict. The whole idea of lawsuits is to settle, to compel the other side to settle. And you do that by spending more money than you should, which forces them to spend more money than they should, and whoever comes to their senses first loses. Trials are a corruption of the entire process and only fools who have something to prove end up ensnared in them.

A Civil Action

“What the hell does that have to do with anything? That will prove I'm over Joe? Because I **** somebody? Harry, you're gonna have to move back to New Jersey because you've slept with everybody in New York and I don't see that turning Helen into a faint memory for you. Besides, I will make love to somebody when it is making love. Not the way you do it like you're out for revenge or something.”

When Harry Met Sally...

“How about this way? I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

When Harry Met Sally...

You ever do that? Go diving?

-My ex-wife made us take
one of those Club Med holidays.

She wasn't down 20 feet
before she freaked out. Couldn't take it.

- With tits like that,
I'm surprised she sank at all.

- Sinking wasn't the problem.

I wished she'd stayed down there.

( Taking Lives )

Why? Why? I'll tell you why, because I'm an impotent man! Motherfucker, that's pain! That's ******* pain! When your wife wants to **** you four times a night and you ******* can't! You know that some fucker before you could. And you know that some fucker after you will! Well, I couldn't cope with that, could I? That sense of ruination. That insolvency that burns in your soul. I couldn't **** my wife! Do know what that ******* means, mate? Do you understand what impotent rage really is?

You're sorry? Oh, you're sorry, are you? You dare, you ******* dare ask me if there's a God? Well, man, I feel forsaken! I feel cheated, you cunt! I've lost in the big game, and nothing else ******* matters. It doesn't matter what you do. If you can't hack it in the sack, mate, if you can't hack it in the game of love and sex, then you are shit, my friend. Because you can't do what the other man can do to your ******* wife, mate!

London

- This is Scott ffolliott, newspaperman same as you. Foreign correspondent. Mr. Haverstock, Mr. ffolliott.
- With a double 'F'.
- How do you do?
- How do you do?
- I don't get the double 'F'.
- They're at the beginning. Both small 'F's
- They can't be at the beginning.
- One of my ancestors was beheaded by Henry VIII. His wife dropped the capital letter to commemorate it. There it is.
- How do you say it, like a stutter?
- No, just a straight 'fuh'.

Foreign Correspondent

Back