S1MCRO

Poznat
Poruka
- Doesn't anyone wear clothes here?
- No.
- What?
- This is a nudist colony.
- A nudist colony?
- Right. Nobody gets in unless they take their clothes off.
- All of them?
- All of them, right down to your mustache.

A Shoot in the Dark

S1MCRO

Poznat
Poruka
And I say, y'swab it again, and y'swab it proper-like this time, and you'll be swabbin' it 10 times more after that. And if I tells ye to pull up and apart every floorboard and clapboard of this here house and scour 'em down with yer bare, bleedin' knuckles, you'll do it! And if I tells ye to yank out every single nail from every moulderin' nail-hole and suck off every spec of rust till all them nails sparkle like a sperm whale's pecker, and then carpenter the whole light station back together from scrap, and then do it all over again, you'll do it!

The Lighthouse

Brittany

Buduća legenda
Poruka
- Happy 4th of July, Julie!
- Please, it was an accident!
- I know all about the accidents, and let me give you some advice: When you leave a man for dead, make sure he's REALLY dead!

I Know What You Did Last Summer

Brittany

Buduća legenda
Poruka
- It's not the end of the world.
- But they're gonna send me away.
- Andy, you'll be okay.
- Where will I go?
- I’ve lived with dozens of different families. And they always seem to send me away just when I'm getting comfortable. But you know what?
- What?
- Everytime it happens, it just makes me stronger. Because it reminds me that the only one I can count on is myself. Okay, and now you have to learn that. I know it sounds tough. But you'll deal with it.
- It doesn't matter - wherever I go, Chucky will find me.

Child's Play 2

Blokirali ste reklame
Dragi prijatelju, nemojte da blokirate reklame - isključite Ad Blocker na Forumu, jer će tako mesto vaših susreta na Krstarici ostati besplatno za korišćenje.