Rat u Ukrajini (33)

Šta očekujete na frontu nakon smene Šojgua i započetih vojnih operacija oko Harkova?

• Ukupno glasova
Večernji odvrnuo patetiku na max:
8672D017-D787-4C2A-A026-980A8CE468F6.jpeg

Не заборави да су Украјинци ДОБРО простудирали хрваЦку тактику ЗАУЗИМАЊА Вуковара и протеривања ЈНА и ТО током новембра '91. Зато Украјина и опстаје и ПОБЕЂУЈЕ НА СВИМ ФРОНТОВИМА !!
vojnici-ukrajina18122023.jpg

554722_snimak-vojnika_f.jpg

Postoji nešto što se zove Antarctic treaty, potpisnik je i Rusija.

The British Antarctic Territory is a section of Antarctica claimed by the United Kingdom. It is situated in the region south of 60°S latitude between 20°W and 80°W. The territory covers an area of about 1,709,400 square kilometers, making it one of the largest territorial claims in Antarctica.

The British Antarctic Territory is largely composed of two sections:
1. **West of the Antarctic Peninsula**: This includes the base of the Peninsula down to the South Pole.
2. **East towards Coats Land**: This spans eastwards from the Antarctic Peninsula.

It is important to note that under the Antarctic Treaty System, territorial claims in Antarctica are held in abeyance, meaning they are neither recognized nor disputed by the treaty parties as long as the treaty is in force. Thus, while the UK administers this territory, the claim is not universally recognized and overlaps with claims made by Chile and Argentina in the same region.

U svakom slučaju, pronalazak nafte potpada pod taj ugovor, pa ni Rusi ni Britanci nemaju nikakvo pravo korišćenja.te nafte, po Madridskom sporazumu koji efektivno svima zabranjuje bilo kakvo kopanje rude i nafte tamo, osim u svrhe naučnog istraživanja (što je upravo ovaj slučaj).
Ali Golijas TIXI :balavi:

The British Antarctic Territory is a section of Antarctica claimed by the United Kingdom. It is situated in the region south of 60°S latitude between 20°W and 80°W. The territory covers an area of about 1,709,400 square kilometers, making it one of the largest territorial claims in Antarctica.

1. **West of the Antarctic Peninsula**: This includes the base of the Peninsula down to the South Pole.
2. **East towards Coats Land**: This spans eastwards from the Antarctic Peninsula.

It is important to note that under the Antarctic Treaty System, territorial claims in Antarctica are held in abeyance, meaning they are neither recognized nor disputed by the treaty parties as long as the treaty is in force. Thus, while the UK administers this territory, the claim is not universally recognized and overlaps with claims made by Chile and Argentina in the same region.

U svakom slučaju, pronalazak nafte potpada pod taj ugovor, pa ni Rusi ni Britanci nemaju nikakvo pravo korišćenja.te nafte, po Madridskom sporazumu koji efektivno svima zabranjuje bilo kakvo kopanje rude i nafte tamo, osim u svrhe naučnog istraživanja (što je upravo ovaj slučaj).
Zabrana rudarenja na Antarktiku važi samo dok je eventualno rudarenje ekonomski neisplativo. Isto kao i fracking i ostalo.

Ne postoji

Ceo Antartik je Rusija

Rusi su nasli naftu samim tim je njihova.

Britanci ako misle drugacije neka objave rat.

Back