Kakvi ste metalci?!

Lestat de Lioncourt:
You Are Doom Metal!
You're sad, depressing and slow. Sadly, most people hate you for that, and that just makes you more depressed. You're still a great genre and write beautifully epic music.

Ok, zadovoljna sam... ionako uglavnom slusam samo gothic i doom...

E, izvinte, na smetnji da li imas slucajno spotove od Opeth-a, ocajnicki pokusavam da ih nadjem... Pa ako imas...

You Are Viking/Folk Metal!
The most open minded of all metal genres. You have no problem with breaking down in the middle of a song with a Xylophone Solo if the song calls for it. You also usually incorporate more than one vocal style in your music, which makes for a good change every once in a while.

iako jedini bend ovog tipa koji zaista volim je BATHORY [Twilight of the Gods, Hammerheart]
no, dobro zezanje, sve u svemu :)

You Are Thrash Metal!
You like to party. You like to get drunk. You like to thrash. You also like to put out some decent albums on the side...thats about it.

1895 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 11400 times.
17% of people had this result.

a014.gif

Ja sam black metalka(jbt nemogu da verujem)!!!
Cold,raw,grim and frostbitten.In short you're the most of 'elitist' of all metal genres,and most people hate you for it,but still can't get enough of your music.In fact,there are probably more bands of your genre than any other genre,with about 10 new bands starting daily.Even though you're the most 'unlistenable' of all metal genres and have the most hatred for the mainstream,you're one of the most popular metal styles.
13% people had this result.
Eto,to su moji rezultati... 8-) ;)

You Are Power Metal!
You love Tolkien too much, but you produce epic beautifully melodic albums. EVERYONE hates you, but you still have a small cult following. That's quite a shame since you're such a great and skilled genre.

Ja ne citam Tolkena. A i ne slusam metal. A i nisu ponudili bass neke odgovore.

Lullaby:
Xe xe..............i ja sam dooooom :-| ...........mwaaxaxa :lol:

Ma, DooooM rules, uuuuuuu, uuuuuuu, uuuuuuu, stoja, uuuuuuuu, haaaaahaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaa. Da, doom je super! Slusam ga dok se kupam! 8-)

Liza Dennis:
Ma, DooooM rules, uuuuuuu, uuuuuuu, uuuuuuu, stoja, uuuuuuuu, haaaaahaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaa. Da, doom je super! Slusam ga dok se kupam! 8-)
pazi da se ne udaviš..... znaš, osećaćeš se previše depresivno, pa ti možda padnu takve suicidne ideje na pamet.... posle, šta bismo mi bez Lize...... :-( :-(

Back