Wonderkids

Grooyan

Aktivan član
Poruka
Najbolji mladi igraci na svetu,vonderkidovi, cuda od dece... Sta mislite ko su i da li ce od njih postati nesto vise od suvih talenata?

Da pocnem ja...
Alexandro Pato(18 ) vec se ustalio u prvu postavu Milana, redovno postize golove, mozda novi naslednik legendarnog Sevcenaka u Milanu...
Sergio Aguero(19) takodje standardan u Atletiku(M). Ima fantasticnu sezonu i svojim golovima mnogo je doprineo poziciji svog kluba u Primeri...
Micah Richards(19) nezamenjivi defanzivac Mancester Sitija. Sa 18 godina i 144 dana, najmladji defanzivac ikada pozvan u englesku reprezentaciju...

Emiliano Insua...Lijevi bek Boke Juniors koji je potpisao za Liverpul...rodjen 7. januara 1989.godine kao i moja seka(na Bozic):mrgreen:
Igra za reprezentaciju Argentine do 20 godina...

Je l'? Prvi put cujem za njega...Koliko ga je platio Liverpool?
Ne smemo zaboraviti ni Barsinu buducnost, Bojana Krkica(Pereza) i Djovanija dos Santosa...

Doveli su ga na pozajmicu jednu godinu a onda ove godine potpisali ugovor sa njim jer je bio slobodan igrac...znaci bez pare i dinara su ga dobili:mrgreen:
Igrao je 2 utakmice prosle sezone...gledao sam ga protiv Portsmauta...

Mario Baloteli 12. avgust 1990.
Igra za Inter tj. Primaveru-mladji tim Intera(tu igra i Ivan Fatic-mladi crnogorski reprezentativac)
Odigrao je vec nekoliko utakmica i za seniore...npr. dao je dva gola Juve-u u kupu...igrao je dobro protiv Redjine itd....
Potice iz Gane...

Dzonatan de Guzman 12. septembar 1987.
Igra za Fejenord...vec spada u najbolje igrace tog tima...mozda i najzaluzniji sto je Fejenord ove godine jaka ekipa...uz Roja Makaja najbolji igrac...
Reprezentativac je Kanade...ali ima i drzavljanstvo Holandije jer igra u Fejenordu od 12. godine...prije toga je igrao 2 godine u Marseju...tesko da ce zaigrati za Holandiju jer se mozemo sjetiti da i Salomon Kalu ima drzavljanstvo Holandije i iako je zelio da igra za Holandiju danas igra za Obalu Slonovace...

Da,da, Carlos Vela, igra za na pozajmici iz Arsenala u Osasuni...

Evo malo o Dzonatanu de Guzmanu:
After much speculation on which country de Guzman would choose to represent internationally, motivated by de Guzman's non-committal public comments, he made himself available for selection by the Dutch national team immediately after receiving his Dutch citizenship in February, 2008. His decision was met with disappointment in Canada, which witnessed a similar situation when top soccer prospect Owen Hargreaves chose to play for the English national team.

A da, mladi Amerikanac Freddy Adu(19)... Kazu da je neverovatan talenat. 2006. postao najmladji igrac koji je debitovao za nacionalni tim. Inace, trenutno igra za Benfiku...

Molio bih vas da postavite jos nesto o igracu kojeg navodite, posto za neke nismo culi...
Evo sta sam nasao i Nikonu Jevticu...
-He was born in England to Serbian parents, as his parents fled during the war.
-He is tri-lingual, as he can speak English, German, and Serbian, though I imagine he will obtain Spanish fluency. His parents spent some time in Germany and Austria, so he picked up the German sense.
-Allegedly, when he was 10 he played in a training match with the Stuttgart U15s and managed to score 6 goals.
-known as 'El Maestro' and was mainly trained by his brother
-Like the Serbo-Spanish 15 year old Bojan Krkic, he is considered as a "wunderkind" - and will play in Germany now. FC Schalke 04 signed one of the most desired talents of world-soccer: Nikon Jevtic. The 13-year old, who was previously at FC Valencia and Austria Vienna, signed a contract for the Bundesliga giant until 2009 with the option on further years.
-When Alex Ferguson (Manchester Utd) saw a movie of Nikon Jevtic he was very impressed, Nikon could already cope with crosses of 70 metres and he could bang in one corner after another without hitting something else but the nets!

Fábio Coentrão (full name Fábio Alexandre da Silva Coentrão) is a Portuguese footballer born in Vila do Conde, Portugal on March 11, 1988. He has recently signed for SL Benfica, after playing for Liga de Honra club Rio Ave FC in 2006/2007. Coentrão has been compared to Rui Costa and Luís Figo (he was given the nickname "Figo das Caxinas" when he played for Rio Ave).

Fábio Coentrão joined Rio Ave FC in the 2004-2005 season where he played as a midfielder and was looking forward to seeing one of his family member Patrick da Silva play alongside with him, but he rejected the team and said that he was planning on getting a "Small Career Goal" before entering the world of soccer. Fábio Coentrão became an instant hit, starting most games on the squad, but, despite his excellent performances, could not help the club from being relegated. Rio Ave did have a good cup run in the 2005/2006 season, ended by Sporting Clube de Portugal with a 2-1 win in Lisbon. Fábio scored Rio Ave's goal in that match, from 30 metres out.

After the club was relegated, many clubs showed interest in him, most notably Sporting CP, SL Benfica,Manchester United and Chelsea FC. Coentrão chose Benfica.

Coentrão's style was likened to that of Arjen Robben by World Soccer Magazine in theor 50 World Talents issue.

On January 1, 2008 Coentrao joined Nacional Da Madeira on loan until May, 2008.

National team

Fábio is a key player for Portugal's Under-21 squad. He was voted MVP in the 2007 Madeira Cup, where he was also the top goalscorer.

Macauley Chrisantus (born 20 August 1990 in Abuja, Nigeria) is a Nigerian football striker who plays for the Nigeria under 17 national team (the Golden Eaglets), and Hamburger

Career

Chrisantus has stated his ambition of playing for English Premiership giants Arsenal but for now wants to concentrate on improving his game. Arsenal was said to have put in a bid of £2m for the reported wonderkid, while a host of other top European clubs are also rumoured to be interested in his services.[1] Croatian champions Dinamo are also believed to be interested for him. On the 23rd of October it was reported that Chrisantus and fellow Nigeria U-17 team mate Matthew Edile were flying into Manchester to have medicals, and to look around the City of Manchester Stadium, home of Manchester City F.C.

His father has gone to say that he wants Macauley to join a club where he will have his talent nurtured. On the 13th of November 2007, Bundesliga side Hamburger SV announced the signing of Chrisantus.[2] [3]

International

His goal-scoring led Nigeria to victory at the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup in South Korea, where he scored seven times in seven matches to become top goalscorer, winning the Golden Boot, with Ghanaian striker Ransford Osei finishing a goal behind. He also won the Silver Ball.

Honours

International
FIFA U-17 World Cup
Winner : 2007

Personal
FIFA U-17 World Cup
Golden Boot : 2007
Silver Ball : 2007

Back