Šta je to u pesmi Bela ćao što vole sve generacije od 7 do 107 godina?

U prevodu, a i da ucite arapski...

If my home land calls in Arabic ‎‏Oh Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao ‎منترك اهالينا منحمل امانينا ‎ومنقاتل لآخر روح We’ll leave our families and carry our hopes And fight till the last breath فتحت عيوني و شو خبروني I opened my eyes, they said so many things Oh Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao حبيب عيوني الساكن بعيوني تاركني بس لازم يروح My eyes lover, who lives within my eyes, is leavening me as he must go حبيبي رايح عالساحة رايح My lover is going to the battlefield ‎‏Oh Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao ‎عا كتافو سلاحو و رفاقوا راحوا ‎وعا غيابو انا قلبي مجروح Carrying his weapon on his shoulder and his fellows left too His absence broke my heart ‎روحي بتندهلك وقلبي بيشتقلك My soul calls for you and my heart misses you ‎‏ OH bella Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao ‎بصرّخ لحالي بحبك عالعالي ‎لو صوتي لعندك بيروح I’de scream out loud that I love you If my voice would go to you اي نحنا قدّا الكلّ منتحدى Yes we are up for it, will challenge everyone ‎‏ Oh Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao ‎بالدمّ اللي فينا منكتب ماضينا ‎وما في قوّة رح تمحينا With the blood within us we will write our past There is no power that can erase us رجع حبيبي قدري و نصيبي حملني طيرني و خدني معك لبعيد My lover is back, my destiny my share, carry me and take me away with you علو الأغاني السهرة ولعانة يلا لنغني و نرقص الليلة عنا عيد Put the music on its loudest, the night is on fire, lets sing and dance, tonight we have feast. Oh Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Bella Ciao Ciao Ciao #BellaCiao #بيلاـتشاو

Back