• Victoria

glasova: 4 26,7%
  • West Australia

glasova: 6 40,0%
  • Sedi di si ni za di si nisi

glasova: 2 13,3%

• Ukupno glasova
  • Anketa je zatvorena .
dobio sam eMajl od state Victoria, zabrinuli se za mene ;)

"Dear XX,

We have not heard from you and are not sure whether the visa has been granted. Please make contact with us as soon as possible so that we can update our records.

As per the agreement upon applying for state sponsorship you need to inform us of the outcome of the visa application and arrival in Australia. We will then be able to send four monitoring surveys over the course of the two year commitment of living in Victoria.

We look forward to hearing from you."

odgovorio sam im na sledeci nachin:

"Dear Sir or Madam:

I have to inform you about progression of my visa process. My Case Officer from DIAC, Anna Radford, contacted me on July 17, 2009 , and requested to do my medical exam and to provide penal clearance certificate. I have done the medicals on July 28, 2009, and sent the penal clearance on July 30, 2009.

My visa has not been granted yet. I am in group 5 of priority processing. I have also, the following not official information:
“The Department is processing applications according to Ministerial Direction No. 42 - Order of consideration - certain Skilled Migration visas. The Department anticipates that a small number of State sponsored non-CSL applications will be finalised this program year. Finalisations will focus on applications where health and character checks have been requested by the case officer.”

Because I have done my requested healt and character checks, requested by my Case Officer, I hope that my visa will be granted in this program year.

Yours sencerely XX"

Back