Politička situacija u SAD

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Highest Gas Prices In History Are In This State - Just Ahead Of Labor Day​

Record high gasoline prices in California head into Labor Day weekend! This soaring gas price trend made a comeback just in time for the holiday weekend despite recent drops in prices in the state and throughout the country.

The Los Angeles Times stated the following:
“The average gas price for a gallon in California and Los Angeles was $5.25 on Thursday, which is 5 cents lower than a week earlier, according to the Automobile Club of Southern California. The previous record for the start of the Labor Day weekend came last year at $4.39 a gallon in California and $4.40 for Los Angeles.”

https://www.blabber.buzz/conservati...te---just-ahead-of-labor-day-?utm_source=c-am

Highest Gas Prices In History Are In This State - Just Ahead Of Labor Day​

pa kalifornija je najavila ukidanje benzinskih automobila vec
sad ce to podesta da ubrza alocirajuci 370 milijardi zelenih za zelene
pedohitler namesta pedofilu podesti da se omasti, evo ga sa bratom

1662303546865.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

Joe Biden Now Teaming Up With John Podesta!

kolekcija pedofila, vezana deca!!!

Poslednja izmena:

NASA's failed rocket launch EXPLAINED: How a dangerous fuel leak forced controllers to call off TWO attempts to send the £19 billion Space Launch System to the moon​

• The launch of the US space agency's £19 billion mega moon rocket was delayed for a second time on Saturday
  • This time ground controllers were thwarted by a fuel leak in the enormous 322ft (98m) Space Launch System
  • Engineers want to inspect the rocket in the workshop, which would delay SLS's launch by several more weeks
  • Launch called off a week ago because engineers couldn't be sure that the engine temperatures were correct
  • The Artemis 1 mission will see an uncrewed Orion spacecraft blast into orbit and fly round the moon and back
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ASAs-failed-moon-rocket-launch-explained.html

US junk do not work oy vey

Ko je zaludan i ima sat vremena na raspolaganju :lol: može da pogleda ovu debatu između Styxhexenhammer-a i Dave Smith.

Styxhexenhammer - zakleti MAGA Trampovac :lol:
Dave Smith - poklonik Ron Pola kome je i čak i u Trampu video samo blažu verziju Hilari Klinton i totalno neuspešnog i beskorisnog lika:lol:

On my evening walk': San Francisco resident videos homeless drug addicts brawling on sidewalk as he demands officials take action​

• The wild scene was captured on video by a man identified as J. Terrell, who was on an evening walk in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood
  • Allen, a resident, was 'disgusted' by what he saw and expressed his outrage in a tweet on Thursday night with the video that garnered 2.5K views
  • Terrell called out former District Supervisor Matt Haney for 'failing to take action' after he reached out to his office: 'Why?, he asks. 'Is it [not] worth your time?'
  • San Francisco is struggling to deal with its perennial drug abuse problem, and the impending closure of its open-air drug treatment center
  • On Tuesday, the city's civil leaders unveiled their 'San Francisco Recovers' campaign
  • Supervisor Matt Dorsey said their plan was a deliberately 'soft touch,' and emphasized that 'nobody's going to jail'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Francisco-drug-addicts-brawling-sidewalk.html

Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)​

Demokratama je izgleda potrebno nešto mnogo veliko da bi se održali na vlasti. Vidim da i Azerbejdžan potpaljuju protiv Jemena da bi Ruse uvukli u rat i sa te strane. Ako su dotle došli da ih samo slom Rusije može održati na vlasti - stvarno ne znam šta da kažem. Ali njihov narod po američkim forumima više zanima unutrašnja situacija u Americi, poskupljenja, itd. nego ratovi širom sveta. Njihovi su političari stvarno zaostali u vremenu. Umesto da se bave unutrašnjom politikom, oni misle da će im neka spoljnja pobeda na drugom kraju planete doneti pobedu na izborima. Kao da ih je Slobodan Milošević obrazovao. :D Ili vojna industrija koja finansira demokrate ih prisiljava da vode što više ratova, inače će zavrnuti slavinu. Bilo kako bilo, pomahnitali su sad pred izbore.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back