One hit wonders :)

Malo pretera sa A-Ha,Sinead O'Connor,Ultravox,Eddie Grant,Frankie Goes To Hollywood......
MARRS-Pump Up the Volume,Eric B&Rakim-Paid In Full,Ofra Haza-Im Nin' Alu,Kaoma-Lambada,Belouis Some-Imagination,Guru Josh-Infinity,Indeep-Last Night Dj Saved My Life,Lil' Luis-French Kiss,Stakka Bo-Here We Go,Yes-Owner Of A Lonely Heart,Break Machine-Street Dance,Electra-Jibaro,Howard Jones-What Is Love,Joyce Sims-Come Into My Life,Krush-House Arrest,Stardust-Music Sound Better With You,Soho-Hippychick,Jimmy Nail-Ain't No Doubt,Santa Esmeralda-Don´t Let Me Be Misunderstood,Taylor Dayne-Tell It To My Heart,Baby D.-Let Me Be Your Fantasy,Bellini-Samba De Janeiro,Bruce Hornsby&The Range-The Way It Is,Desireless-Voyage Voyage,Princess-Say I'm Your Number One,Scatman John-Scatman,Sir Mix-A-Lot-Baby Got Back,the Belle Stars-Iko Iko,Ultra Nate-Free,Lois Lane-It's The First Time,Oran Juice Jones-The Rain,Shannon-Let The Music Play,Berlin-Take My Breath Away,Cutting Crew-I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight,Fr David-Words,Katrina&The Waves-Walking On Sunshine,Sheila&B Devotion-Spacer,Modjo-Lady,Spiller-Groovejet,Mory Kante-Yeke Yeke,Ini Camoze-Here Comes the Hotstepper,Color Me Badd-I Wanna Sex You Up,Harold Waltermayer-Axel F,Hi Gloss-You'll Never Know,Sheila E.-A Love Bizarre,Tanita Tikaram-Twist In My Sobriety,Baltimora-Tarzan Boy,Patrice Rushen-Forget Me Nots,B.G.The Prince Of Rap-This Beat Is Hot,Beats International-Dub Be Good To Me,Innocence-Natural Thing,Blue Pearl-Naked In the Rain,Marc Cohn-Walking In Memphis,Musical Youth-Pass The Dutchie,Piano Fantasia-Song For Denise,Robert Miles-Children,Righeira-Vamos A La Playa,Rockwell-Somebody's Watching Me,Visage-Fade To Grey,Womack&Womack-Teardrops,Chad Jackson-Hear The Drummer(get wicked),Heaven 17-Temptation,Living In A Box-Living In A Box,Real Life-Send Me An Angel,...Al' sam se primio...Mogu ovako do sutra...;):o

Back