Misteriozna knjiga

Lorelajn

Legenda
Supermoderator
Poruka
Knjiga je dostupna na netu, i svi su pozvani da je pokušaju dešifrovati. :ceka:

Rohonc Codex: Misteriozna knjiga napisana na nepoznatom jeziku

Rohonc-Codex-630x310.jpg

O misterioznoj kjizi Rohonc Codex se ne zna mnogo, osim da ima 448 stranica i da se pojavila u Mađarskoj u 19. stoljeću. Ne znamo ko je napisao knjigu, gdje je napisana – i ne znamo šta piše u njoj, s obzirom da je tekst napisan misterioznom abecedom koja se sastoji od gotovo 200 simbola.

Ilustracije koje se nalaze u knjizi prikazuju detalje iz ratova, a ispunjena je i religijskom simbolikom koja podsjeća na kršćanstvo, islam, pa čak i hinduizam.

Rohonc-Codex-1.jpg

Moguće porijeklo rukopisa se veže za u Indiju, Sumeru ili drevnu Mađarsku. No, sve dok se ne otkrije šta u njoj piše nećemo znati ko je i zašto napisao ovo misteriozno djelo.

Rohonc-Codex-4.jpg

"Cracking the code of the Rohonc Codex" by Levente Zoltán Király & Gábor Tokai.Rad je iz 2018 godine.

IV. Conclusion
We have shown that the code of the Rohonc Codex was cracked mainly by identifying the various uses of numerals in the text. The drawings and the inscriptions on the folios also played an important yet minor role in the cracking. The conjectures of Gyürk (1970) and Locsmándi (2006) concerning ordinals and multiple-digit numbers were justified. A calendar
system was revealed in the dating of events in the codex. Biblical references were found in the headings of chapters, akin to lectionaries, and numbers that characterize the individual chapters (more precisely, biblical stories) were identified. Codes standing in the vicinity of numbers can be interpreted by the supposed topic. Other codes can be deciphered by elimination or based on their syntactic positions. Finally, finding strong external parallels (biblical and liturgical texts) proved the validity of the research.

Back