MARIN LE PEN ŠOKIRALA EU:Amerikanci žele RAT U EVROPI

As usual, Mr. Pretty, you hit the nail on the head, read this article

Will Washington Risk World War III to Block an Emerging EU-Russia Superstate?

“Russia is an inalienable and organic part of Greater Europe and European civilization. Our citizens think of themselves as Europeans…That’s why Russia proposes moving towards the creation of a common economic space from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean, a community referred to by Russian experts as ‘the Union of Europe’ which will strengthen Russia’s potential in its economic pivot toward the ‘new Asia.’” — Russian President Vladimir Putin, “Russia and the changing world”, February 2012

The relentless demonization of Vladimir Putin is just one part of Washington’s multi-pronged strategy to roll-back Russian power in Central Asia and extinguish Putin’s dream of a “Greater Europe”. Along with the attempt to smear the Russian president as a “KGB thug” and “dictator”, the media has also alleged that Moscow intervened in the US presidential elections and that Russia is a serial aggressor that poses a growing threat to European and US national security. The media onslaught, which has greatly intensified since the election of Donald Trump in November 2016, has been accompanied by harsh economic sanctions, asymmetrical attacks on Russia’s markets and currency, the arming and training of Russian adversaries in Ukraine and Syria, the calculated suppression of oil prices, and a heavy-handed effort to sabotage Russia’s business relations in Europe. In short, Washington is doing everything in its power to prevent Russia and Europe from merging into the world’s biggest free trade zone that will be the center of global growth and prosperity for the next century.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/will-w...lock-an-emerging-eu-russia-superstate/5581516

The answer to that article is, hell, yes

USA nece riskirati nuklearni rat
tako mislim, ali sigurno nece dozvoliti Rusiji da kasira
EU, i zato ce i dalje masivno slati
izbjeglice u EU, kad bude EU i EU drzave unistene
onda ce se USA povuci to negdje poslje 2025 polako
a poslje 2030 skoro totalno ili totalno

To da Amerika vezu Rusije i Nemacke vidi kao najvecu ekonomsku i geostratesku pretnju nije nikakva teorija zavere i nema mesta debati oko toga. Dzordz Fridman iz Stratfor think tanka to i otvoreno kaze u ovom videu
Jedino sto nisam sigurna je da li Vasington zeli da izazove rat ili jednostavno udalji Nemacku i Rusiju, sto je praktivno vec i uradio. Nisam sigurna kakvu bi korist izvukli Amerikanci od unistenja Evrope, svog saveznika. Ako je odgovor pokoravanje i pljacka, ima dovoljno drugih zemalja za to.
Uostalom, na kakav konflik se misli? Ne verujem da ce se Eropljani tek tako dici na oruzje i zaratiti sa Muslimanima, a zvaka oko ruske pretnje je izlizana, i ne verujem da ce Evropljani da krecu u bilo kakav rat protiv Rusije, ma koliko NATO dovlacio naoruzanja ored rusku granicu.

• Podržavam
Reactions: MJK
To da Amerika vezu Rusije i Nemacke vidi kao najvecu ekonomsku i geostratesku pretnju nije nikakva teorija zavere i nema mesta debati oko toga. Dzordz Fridman iz Stratfor think tanka to i otvoreno kaze u ovom videu
Jedino sto nisam sigurna je da li Vasington zeli da izazove rat ili jednostavno udalji Nemacku i Rusiju, sto je praktivno vec i uradio. Nisam sigurna kakvu bi korist izvukli Amerikanci od unistenja Evrope, svog saveznika. Ako je odgovor pokoravanje i pljacka, ima dovoljno drugih zemalja za to.
Uostalom, na kakav konflik se misli? Ne verujem da ce se Eropljani tek tako dici na oruzje i zaratiti sa Muslimanima, a zvaka oko ruske pretnje je izlizana, i ne verujem da ce Evropljani da krecu u bilo kakav rat protiv Rusije, ma koliko NATO dovlacio naoruzanja ored rusku granicu.

Rat hoce

Back