Kraj puta za Kosovo organa zahteva?

adem_ks

Buduća legenda
Banovan
Poruka
umesto mogu uvoda, prenecu jedan uvodni post jednog forumasa.

jedna veoma interesantna reportazha BBC-ja. izgleda da je ova medijska kuca - a i drugi istrazioci - samo potvrdila ono sto su mnogi ljudi i rekli; nema nijednog dokaza oko "trgovine organima". mozda je to onomad izgledalo "stvarno" raznim dusebriznicima i etno-istoricarima, ali izgleda da je sarada Bruno Vekarica i drzave Srbija dobila zasluzen odgovor. a interesantno je da nijedna medijska kuca u srbiji vest ne prenosi, i da nema nikakve diskusije na ovom forumu oko toga. a kada je Bruno izasao s "dokazima" da se neko usudio da prefarba svoju kucu, onda je svako bio ekspert medicine i doktor.

a sada? gde su nam "eksperti" sada?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/10166800.stm

End of the road for Kosovo organ claims?

Page last updated at 9:23 GMT, Thursday, 27 May 2010 10:23 UK

* E-mail this to a friend
* Printable version

By Nick Thorpe BBC News, Pristina, Belgrade and Tirana The "Yellow House" in Albania where organs were alleged to have been removed Blood was found on the floor of the "yellow house"

For years rumours have circulated about Serbs abducted and killed for their organs in the months following the Kosovo war.

Three parallel international investigations, by war crimes investigators from Serbia, the European Union, and the Council of Europe, have failed to uncover any evidence that the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) trafficked the organs of captives, according to sources close to each investigation.

Dozens of predominantly Serb captives were allegedly taken to a "yellow house" near Burrel in central Albania from June 1999 to May 2000, where their organs were systematically removed and sold, according to accounts presented by Carla del Ponte, former war crimes prosecutor at The Hague Tribunal in her 2008 autobiography.

But the failure to find either the original sources, or any new evidence since 2004, may mean that the story was unfounded.

The Council of Europe report, due to be published next month by investigator Dick Marty, is expected to focus rather on political demands to the governments involved, rather than to uncover new facts.

Крај пута за Косово органа захтева?

Последње ажурирање у 9:23 ГМТ, Фридаи, 27. мај 2010 10:23 Велика Британија

* Е-маил пријатељу
* Верзија за штампу

Ник Торп ББЦ, Приштини, Београду и Тирани "жутој кући" у Албанији, где су органи наводно су уклоњене Крв је пронађен на поду "жуте куће"

Већ годинама круже гласине су о Србима киднапованих и убијених на њиховим органима у месецима после рата на Косову.

Три паралелне међународне истраге, које истражитељи ратних злочина, из Србија, Европска унија и Савет Европе, нису успеле да открију било доказа да Ослободилачка војска Косова (ОВК) трговине органима заробљених, према изворима блиским сваку истрагу.

Десетине претежно српским заробљеници су наводно пребачени на "жуту кућу" у близини Бурела у централној Албанији од јуна 1999 до маја 2000, где су њихови органи систематски уклоњена и продаје, у складу са налозима представио Карле дел Понте, бивши тужилац за ратне злочине у Хашки трибунал у својој аутобиографији 2008.

Међутим, неуспех да се пронађе било оригиналним изворима, или нови докази од 2004, може да значи да је прича неоснована.

Савет Европе извештај би требало да буде објављен следећег месеца истраживач Дик Марти, очекује се да ће радије фокусирају на политички захтеви владама који су укључени, пре него да открије нове чињенице.

i za kraj, moju tvrdnju da nije bilo prodaje organa sam zasnivao na izjavi neki srpskih hirurga koji su tvrdili da je za tako nesto potrebna i strucnost i organizacija ali i uslovi, sto je skoro nemoguce obezbediti u tim ratnim vremenima, a da sve prodje neopazeno.

CIA pomogla da se zatru tragovi ? Ma nemoguće ...

isti link

"The fact is that there is no evidence whatsoever in this case," said Matti Raatikainen, head of the war crimes unit of Eulex, the European Law and Justice Mission in Kosovo.
Matti Raatikainen, head of the war crimes unit of Eulex Matti Raatikainen says the scandal has distracted from the search for remains

"No bodies. No witnesses. All the reports and media attention to this issue have not been helpful to us. In fact they have not been helpful to anyone."

i za kraj, moju tvrdnju da nije bilo prodaje organa sam zasnivao na izjavi neki srpskih hirurga koji su tvrdili da je za tako nesto potrebna i strucnost i organizacija ali i uslovi, sto je skoro nemoguce obezbediti u tim ratnim vremenima, a da sve prodje neopazeno.

Kakvi uslovi i organizacija? Za vdjenje organa iz "donatora" nije potrebna nikakva ekstra oprema i "ceremonije"!
Najvaznije je dobro uvezban hirurg, tecnost za ispiranje i konzerviranje i transport.
Ostalo je nevazno!

Serb prisoners 'were stripped of their organs in Kosovo war'

12:01AM BST 11 Apr 2008

news-graphics-2008-_662063a.jpg

Carla Del Ponte: allegation

Serb prisoners had their internal organs removed and sold by ethnic Albanians during the Kosovo war, according to allegations in a new book by the world's best known war crimes prosecutor.
Carla Del Ponte, who stepped down in January as chief prosecutor at the Hague tribunal for crimes committed in the Balkan wars of the 1990s, said investigators found a house suspected of being a laboratory for the illegal trade

A senior adviser to Hashim Thaci, Kosovo's prime minister and a leading member of the Kosovo Liberation Army which is accused of benefiting from the trade, yesterday denied the allegations.
"These are horrible things even to imagine," said Bekim Collaku. "But this is a product of her [Miss Del Ponte's] imagination."
Miss Del Ponte reports that the allegations were made by several sources, one of whom "personally made an organ delivery" to an Albanian airport for transport abroad, and "confirmed information directly gathered by the tribunal".

According to the sources, senior figures in the Kosovo Liberation Army were aware of the scheme, in which hundreds of young Serbs were allegedly taken by truck from Kosovo to northern Albania where their organs were removed. Miss Del Ponte provides grim details of the alleged organ harvesting, and of how some prisoners were sewn up after having kidneys removed.
"The victims, deprived of a kidney, were then locked up again, inside the barracks, until the moment they were killed for other vital organs. In this way, the other prisoners were aware of the fate that awaited them, and according to the source, pleaded, terrified, to be killed immediately," Miss Del Ponte writes.
The claims in The Hunt: Me and War Criminals have renewed tensions between Serbia and its former province of Kosovo, which declared independence two months ago. In it, the Swiss ex-prosecutor reveals how her efforts to bring alleged war criminals to justice were stymied by lack of co-operation from all sides - Serb, Albanian and even Nato. But it is her report of the organ traffic that has caused most shock, even in a region long hardened to horror.

Vladan Batic, Serbia's former justice minister, said: "If her allegations are true, then this is the most monstrous crime since the times of Mengele, and it must be made a priority, not only of the domestic judiciary but also of the Hague Tribunal." The book reports a visit by Hague tribunal investigators to a house south of the Albanian town of Burrel where they found traces of blood across a wide area, as well as medical equipment.
"The investigators found pieces of gauze, a used syringe and two plastic IV bags encrusted with mud and empty bottles of medicine, some of which was of a muscle relaxant often used in surgical operations," she writes. However, she concludes that the finds do not amount to sufficient proof for a war crimes tribunal. In Belgrade, the Serbian capital, an association of families of Serbs still listed as missing since the Kosovo war, said it would sue Miss Del Ponte, alleging that she had failed to act over the alleged organ-farming scandal. Serbia's war crimes office announced it had opened its own investigation.
The book has also prompted concern in Switzerland, where it has been criticised for tarnishing the country's celebrated neutrality, particularly as Miss Del Ponte has been named as the Swiss ambassador to Argentina.
In Belgrade, Natasha Kandic, the highly respected head of the investigative Humanitarian Law Centre, said ordinary Serbs "welcome the publication of this book" but said allegations of organ-smuggling were "rumours". "I talked to her many times, she never told me about this," said Miss Kandic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-stripped-of-their-organs-in-Kosovo-war.html

Ademe prosto je neverovatno kako ti uvek nalećeš na tekstove kako bi provocirao na ovom forumu a još gori su mi ovi koji ti to tolerišu.:rtfm:

Тај је овде само да би провоцирао, и тачно, ови што га пуштају су гори од њега.

Обичан глупандер шиптарски, без имало људскости.

Вест треба узети са резервом, углавном извлачи из контекста, лаже и подмеће, то је то укратко. :cool:

Serb prisoners 'were stripped of their organs in Kosovo war'

12:01AM BST 11 Apr 2008

news-graphics-2008-_662063a.jpg

Carla Del Ponte: allegation

Serb prisoners had their internal organs removed and sold by ethnic Albanians during the Kosovo war, according to allegations in a new book by the world's best known war crimes prosecutor.
Carla Del Ponte, who stepped down in January as chief prosecutor at the Hague tribunal for crimes committed in the Balkan wars of the 1990s, said investigators found a house suspected of being a laboratory for the illegal trade

A senior adviser to Hashim Thaci, Kosovo's prime minister and a leading member of the Kosovo Liberation Army which is accused of benefiting from the trade, yesterday denied the allegations.
"These are horrible things even to imagine," said Bekim Collaku. "But this is a product of her [Miss Del Ponte's] imagination."
Miss Del Ponte reports that the allegations were made by several sources, one of whom "personally made an organ delivery" to an Albanian airport for transport abroad, and "confirmed information directly gathered by the tribunal".

According to the sources, senior figures in the Kosovo Liberation Army were aware of the scheme, in which hundreds of young Serbs were allegedly taken by truck from Kosovo to northern Albania where their organs were removed. Miss Del Ponte provides grim details of the alleged organ harvesting, and of how some prisoners were sewn up after having kidneys removed.
"The victims, deprived of a kidney, were then locked up again, inside the barracks, until the moment they were killed for other vital organs. In this way, the other prisoners were aware of the fate that awaited them, and according to the source, pleaded, terrified, to be killed immediately," Miss Del Ponte writes.
The claims in The Hunt: Me and War Criminals have renewed tensions between Serbia and its former province of Kosovo, which declared independence two months ago. In it, the Swiss ex-prosecutor reveals how her efforts to bring alleged war criminals to justice were stymied by lack of co-operation from all sides - Serb, Albanian and even Nato. But it is her report of the organ traffic that has caused most shock, even in a region long hardened to horror.

Vladan Batic, Serbia's former justice minister, said: "If her allegations are true, then this is the most monstrous crime since the times of Mengele, and it must be made a priority, not only of the domestic judiciary but also of the Hague Tribunal." The book reports a visit by Hague tribunal investigators to a house south of the Albanian town of Burrel where they found traces of blood across a wide area, as well as medical equipment.
"The investigators found pieces of gauze, a used syringe and two plastic IV bags encrusted with mud and empty bottles of medicine, some of which was of a muscle relaxant often used in surgical operations," she writes. However, she concludes that the finds do not amount to sufficient proof for a war crimes tribunal. In Belgrade, the Serbian capital, an association of families of Serbs still listed as missing since the Kosovo war, said it would sue Miss Del Ponte, alleging that she had failed to act over the alleged organ-farming scandal. Serbia's war crimes office announced it had opened its own investigation.
The book has also prompted concern in Switzerland, where it has been criticised for tarnishing the country's celebrated neutrality, particularly as Miss Del Ponte has been named as the Swiss ambassador to Argentina.
In Belgrade, Natasha Kandic, the highly respected head of the investigative Humanitarian Law Centre, said ordinary Serbs "welcome the publication of this book" but said allegations of organ-smuggling were "rumours". "I talked to her many times, she never told me about this," said Miss Kandic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-stripped-of-their-organs-in-Kosovo-war.html

pusti ti karlu. ona reklamira knjigu koju je napisala da bi uzela lovu a ne da bi pravda pobedila. i tekst koji je posluzio kao osnova za temu je od pre par dana. znaci zadnja izjava koja je data povodom tog dogadjaja.

Zute kuce nema,prekrecena je...organi su prodati...lesevi zakopani na nepoznatoj lokaciji...sve sredjeno...a Englezi pisu li pisu...pa ko veruje neka veruje...ne moze mu se braniti...

pusti ti karlu. ona reklamira knjigu koju je napisala da bi uzela lovu a ne da bi pravda pobedila. i tekst koji je posluzio kao osnova za temu je od pre par dana. znaci zadnja izjava koja je data povodom tog dogadjaja.

Pa vise bi love uzela kad bi pisala da su Srbi klali Albance...to je uvek u trendu i to se trazi...sto bi pisala ovo...
kad nije smela da kaze kad je vrsila duznost zna se po cijem naredjenju..sad bar moze...a ne verujem da joj nesto fale pare...

Кад изађе неко ко је био главни тужиоц Међународног кривичног суда за Југославију и Руанду у јавност са својом књигом и у њој напише до каквих се сазнања дошло свако ко познаје право зна да постоје велике индиције (основи сумње) да се тај страшан злочин и одиграо.

То што ти пишеш да је у ратним условима немогуће насилно вадити органе заробљеницима може да буде тачно, али бивша главна тужитељка Карла дел Понте пише да се то дешавало на подручију које је било ван ратних дејстава а то је Албанија.

Poslednja izmena:

Back