Kafana Caffe Atelje

La luce Chi è, chi è? Chi è, chi è? Ora è il maestro dentro di me Perché è così duro? Ha rovinato il mio destino. Se mi acceca gli occhi, Cambia anche le mie labbra. Donazione, la cattiva ricompensa del destino Se solo lo fosse, almeno per molti guai Luce, dove sei? Non essere la brutta faccia dell'oscurità Non lo sei, non dire: è molto È tutto ciò che sei È tutto ciò che sono. Come una rosa, la rosa…. E grazioso, pieno di ogni profumo. Qui, in pace, Senza sensi di colpa, il riposo è dolce. Mi calmi, perché non voglio Il dolore, il mare. Sole, dove sei? La luce per quella mia lunga notte Sii una rosa, Ora l'amore mi porta da te È primavera, di nuovo una nuova fragranza

I wish I had your pair of wings
Had them last night in my dreams
I was chasing butterflies
Till the sunrise broke my eyes
Tonight the sky has glued my eyes
Cause what they see's an angel hive
I've got to touch that magic sky
And geet the angels in their hive
Sometimes I wish I were an angel
Sometimes I wish I were you
And all the sweet honey from above
Pour it all over me sweet love
And while you're flying around my head
Your honey kisses keep me fed
I wish I had your pair of wings
Just like last night in my dreams
I was lost in paradise
Wish I'd never opened my eyes
But there's danger in the air
Tryin'so hard to be unfair
Danger's in the air
Tryin' so hard to give us a scare
But we're not afraid
Oh I wish I were you

When you stop talking baby When you go away All my colour fades away To the darkest gray Like the blind man cries So deep down in his soul That's how I miss you baby Ohh.. I miss you so.. When you breathe out.. I breathe in.. To fill myself.. With YOU.. When you reach out.. I reach in.. Drown me deep in Blue Without YOU I will fade..

Where is the world I saw in your eyes? It lived through the night, then whispered goodbye. The cuts in your skin and the red in my eyes. This winter inside is crushing me now. "I am alone, I am scorn, I can't remember to forget you, I just weather the storm". The love that I had, it drowned with the tide, stirring the waters where heartslay bare. The cuts in your skin and the red in your eyes. Enfolding this shame into despair. Let me take the noose from our necks and carry us home. Still so alive, even after you die, transcending with time. We're just two cripples who fail to belong. Yes, we are two cripples, but we need to hold on. From this flesh my spirit longs to break away. Did you ever feel this cosmic circumstance was never enough? Wake me slowly if ever at all. Wake me slowly or watch me fall. The life that I had is gone with the tide (Watch me fall) Another deception, I whisper goodbye. The cuts in my flesh, the red in your eyes (Watch me fall). These demons inside, they die with me now.

Eleni Dimou & Garry Christian ~ Magična ljubav

ruku pod ruku zajedno hodamo senke u mraku slušajući muziku na vetru sudbina nas je spojila ništa nas ne može razdvojiti biti s tobom za mene znači sve biti s tobom za mene znači sve magična ljubav, možemo plesati zauvek ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav magična ljubav, to je samo sada i uvek ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav Srećemo se na uglu posle ponoći pevamo i igramo uz sunce serenade ova magična stvar koja se zove ljubav koja nikad ne bledi magična ljubav, možemo plesati zajedno ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav magična ljubav, to je samo sada i uvek ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav magična ljubav, možemo plesati zauvek ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav magična ljubav, to je samo sada i uvek ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav ti i ja, i ova magična ljubav.

Mona liza uživo :mrgreen:
mona liza.jpeg

Back