Kafana Caffe Atelje

Like waves to the shore, part of the ocean The stars high above, part of the sky Now I drift to you, I dream of a river A water so blue, wish I could live there Wish you were here Wish you were here Wish you were here Wish you were here Like the air that I breathe, you'll always be there The wings that I need, when I wanna fly Now I drift to you, I dream of a river A water so blue, wish I could live there Wish you were here Wish you were here Wish you were here Like waves to the shore, part of the ocean The stars high above, part of the sky Now I drift to you, I dream of a river A water so blue, wish I could live there Wish you were here Wish you were here Wish you were here Wish you were here Wish you were here

Who will light your path Through the night? When you travel the marshes Toward which light Will you turn your eyes? When you hang in the void, To whom will you call? When you have no pillow, Where will you Lay your head? Who will light Your path Through the night, Toward what light Will you turn? The night is full of sounds, But can you recognize The right one? The night is full of lights, But which light Is the light of your eyes? And who casts the hook For night waters Into your mouth? Who follows you close As you go Along your way? Which teeth, white and rabid From loneliness and hunger Sink into your flesh? Who will cut the ties? Oh, what a sharp Invisible knife Who will wait for you At the crossroads? At midnight Toward what light Will you turn?

shadow dancer will you walk with me tonight while my body lies so peaceful we could walk a million miles before the day breaks while the world is deeply sleeping shadow dancer will you walk with me tonight (under the stars) in a dream we will awaken (awaken in the moonlight) we could walk a million miles before the day breaks (walk a million miles) while the world is deeply sleeping shadow dancer will you walk with me tonight while my body lies so peaceful we could walk a million miles before the day breaks while the world is deeply sleeping shadow dancer will you walk with me tonight (under the stars) in a dream we will awaken (awaken in the moonlight) we could walk a million miles before the day breaks (walk a million miles) while the world is deeply sleeping shadow dancer will you walk with me tonight in a dream we will awaken we could walk a million miles before the day breaks while the world is deeply sleeping while the world is deeply sleeping.

Back