Aktuelnosti: Iranske rakete, američki štit i Pridnjestrovlje

ajde da krenemo od osnova... izrael ima pored sistema patriot pac 3 i arrow, za koje podobrano verujem da su prevazisli greske od pre 17-18 god i prvog zalivskog rata, i da su u stanju da odlicno obave posao!... dok iranska raketna tehnologija pogotovo njena preciznost i nevidljivost... tesko da su na nivou recimo ruskog topolja i da su u stanju da mogu sa sigurnoscu da kazu da ce pogoditi cilj na koji se ispale!

misli da se u ovom diskusijama gubi smisao realnosti, i odlazi se u neka mastanja!
te rekete su oruzja koja su sva nastala od SCUD raketa, nastalih pre 40 pa i vise godina, samim tim ta tehnologija je jrelativno prevazidnjena i vise sluzi kao sredstvo zastrasivanja nego neka realna borbena snaga. nisu imale uspena ni tokom prvog zalivskog rata kakav im je predvidjan, tesko da bi iran imao vise od tridesetak komada da lansira u datom momentu, sto treba da preleti poprilicno gustu mrezu radara i PVO sistema i na kraju da pogodi cilj!

nesto mi se ne cini da ce ici bas tako lako, slazem se da verovatno nece ici kopneni napad vec samo samo udari iz vazduha, ali ne mislim da sad+izrael da mogu da uniste potpuno iransku pvo i ono sto je vaznije mogucnost balisticke odmazde irana za samo jednu noc ili dve

prvo, mislim da su svi izvukli pouke iz napada nato-a na srbiju, da manje i mobilne ciljeve je skoro nemoguce unistiti, mislim da ce iran maksimalno koristiti ove prednosti

drugo, poredjenje sa libijom mislim da u ovom slucaju ne pije vodu jer ona niti je imala vojni kapacitet jednog irana niti je mogla da odgovori po ciljevima u sudsestvu, sto iran moze (izrael, baze sad-a)

trece, kratki vazdusni udari nece spreciti iran da zatvori zaliv, sto znaci ozbiljno uvlacenje mornarice sad u sukob, a sam tim i oni mogu biti meta modernijih iranskih sistema

na kraju da ne zaboravimo ni prelivanje sukoba u irak

moje skromno misljenje (a i skromno znanje), ozbiljni vazdusni udari, plus ozbiljno angazovanje mornarice u regionu

preuzeto sa mycity-military.com

Prilozi

• 98029_41939010_f_20080709Iram_9e41811.jpg
    98029_41939010_f_20080709Iram_9e41811.jpg
    24,2 KB · Pregleda: 11
Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Weapons / Effects of EMP Attack

November 24, 2008 - The Wall Street Journal - Analysis

Brian T. Kennedy, president of the Claremont Institute, writes in today's Wall Street Journal on the widespread effects a single nuclear weapon could have on the United States, if Russia, China, or Iran were to use it as electromagnetic pulse weapon. An excerpt from the piece:

Think about this scenario: An ordinary-looking freighter ship heading toward New York or Los Angeles launches a missile from its hull or from a canister lowered into the sea. It hits a densely populated area. A million people are incinerated. The ship is then sunk. No one claims responsibility. There is no firm evidence as to who sponsored the attack, and thus no one against whom to launch a counterstrike.

But as terrible as that scenario sounds, there is one that is worse. Let us say the freighter ship launches a nuclear-armed Shahab-3 missile off the coast of the U.S. and the missile explodes 300 miles over Chicago. The nuclear detonation in space creates an electromagnetic pulse (EMP).

Gamma rays from the explosion, through the Compton Effect, generate three classes of disruptive electromagnetic pulses, which permanently destroy consumer electronics, the electronics in some automobiles and, most importantly, the hundreds of large transformers that distribute power throughout the U.S. All of our lights, refrigerators, water-pumping stations, TVs and radios stop running. We have no communication and no ability to provide food and water to 300 million Americans.

This is what is referred to as an EMP attack, and such an attack would effectively throw America back technologically into the early 19th century. It would require the Iranians to be able to produce a warhead as sophisticated as we expect the Russians or the Chinese to possess. But that is certainly attainable. Common sense would suggest that, absent food and water, the number of people who could die of deprivation and as a result of social breakdown might run well into the millions.

Let us be clear. A successful EMP attack on the U.S. would have a dramatic effect on the country, to say the least. Even one that only affected part of the country would cripple the economy for years. Dropping nuclear weapons on or retaliating against whoever caused the attack would not help. And an EMP attack is not far-fetched.

Twice in the last eight years, in the Caspian Sea, the Iranians have tested their ability to launch ballistic missiles in a way to set off an EMP. The congressionally mandated EMP Commission, with some of America's finest scientists, has released its findings and issued two separate reports, the most recent in April, describing the devastating effects of such an attack on the U.S.

The only solution to this problem is a robust, multilayered missile-defense system. The most effective layer in this system is in space, using space-based interceptors that destroy an enemy warhead in its ascent phase when it is easily identifiable, slower, and has not yet deployed decoys. We know it can work from tests conducted in the early 1990s. We have the technology. What we lack is the political will to make it a reality.

Back