U Izraelu dnevno više od 1000 novozaraženih!

With COVID trending down, Health Ministry said set to recommend opening schools​


According to Channel 12 news, ministry director-general Nachman Ash views the declining rates as a direct result of Israel’s vaccine booster campaign, with third shots so far given to some 1.9 million people. Forecasts presented to health officials point to the number of seriously ill dropping from some 700 to 500 by mid September — a huge turnaround from predictions earlier this month, before the booster campaign entered full swing, that the country could see some 2,400 serious cases by mid-September.
The rate of new COVID-19 patients being hospitalized in serious condition has slowed significantly as a result of the booster vaccine, experts said on Friday, anticipating that the current outbreak has been curbed.
After surpassing 700 concurrent serious cases earlier this week, Health Ministry data on Friday showed there were 689 patients hospitalized in serious condition, in what appeared to be the start of a decline in the country’s fourth virus wave. Researchers from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem said in a report that Israel’s drive to administer widespread third COVID-19 vaccine shots had caused the change of trend, along with some reimposed restrictions. They added that in the coming days, the number of daily infections was similarly expected to start slowing down.

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/...not-cause-an-increased-covid-crisis-hu-677891

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ti...ry-said-set-to-recommend-opening-schools/amp/
 
Poslednja izmena:

Back
Top