Rat u Ukrajini (19)

Koji od tri ishoda vam je najverovatniji?

• Ukupno glasova
stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Uopšte nije bila to poenta diskusije.

Poenta je da se u toliko hvaljenom zapadnom sistemu nalzi tehnologija stara decenijama.
Verovatno je pouzdana, jeftina (mada teško da tako skupa raketa ne može da podnese skuplje čipove) i radi posao ali očigledno nije neka svemirska tehnologija nedostupna drugim zemljama.
Da postoji neka bolja tehnologija - već bismo mi u svemir putovali. Šta oni rade?! Prave igračke - igrice, telefone, kamere za što bolji selfi, beskorisne društvene mreže vremegubilice... Budalaštine.

Подсећа на оно око мароканске кризе кад је кајзер запретио британцима да ће послати жандармерију да им похапси армију.
Pa englezi su pametni,malo vojske,mala ulaganja,zato potpaljuju budale po svetu da isteraju njihove interese.

1675127993429.png

Како обрнуто
грешка у матриксу

Nas pedercic je na izricit zahtev odukrajinaca , odobrio da se kupe 200 oklopna kola od fabrike u mississauga , i ukupna cena je 90 miliona a moze biti da ce biti i vise.bez konkursa , aima se i jos i boljih , barem tako se prica vojna vozila i iz Kvibeka.

National Post
FollowView Profile

John Ivison: Ottawa's sole-sourced deal for armoured vehicles for Ukraine raises questions​

Story by John Ivison • 7h ago

1675130072895.png

The Bloc Québécois’ defence critic is concerned about transparency of a recent $90-million sole-sourced deal to supply Ukraine with 200 armoured personnel carriers (APCs).
Employees work on the Senator APC at vehicle manufacturer Roshel after Canada's defence minister announced the supply of 200 Senator armoured personnel carriers to Ukraine.
Employees work on the Senator APC at vehicle manufacturer Roshel after Canada's defence minister announced the supply of 200 Senator armoured personnel carriers to Ukraine.© Provided by National Post
The contract was awarded to Mississauga-based Roshel after Ukraine’s defence minister, Oleksii Reznikov, specifically requested the company’s Senator vehicle.
But the Bloc’s Christine Normandin said the purchase was surprising given the number of armoured vehicle manufacturers, including Cambli Group, in her riding of Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, who were not approached.
“We are concerned about the government’s lack of transparency and this opens the door to all sorts of speculation as to why the government offered such a large contract … without competitive bidding.
“Despite our solidarity with the Ukrainian people and our support for sending arms to help this country, we must ask ourselves questions about government spending in Canada, and the Liberal government will have to be accountable to Parliament and to the people,” she said.
While the demands of war clearly require a swift response — the government has the ability to circumvent a competitive process by invoking an Urgent Operational Requirement and a National Security Exception, which allows it to exclude a procurement from the obligations of trade agreements — the circumstances of this deal were unusual.

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back