Psiholoholsko oruzje

Mikajlo_Vukovic

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
Ovo je clanak objavljen u http://www.psychologytoday.com/ o hronicnom problemu ruskog drustava sa nedostatkom prirodnog vodje medju muskim narastajem. Narodski receno, medju rusima nema pravih ponosnih muskarcina, nego sonje, i "kilavi Radovani". Sto vjerujem vecina i zna. Srbi danas vise nego ikada boluju od istog problema, po mom misljenju. Mislim da isto oslikava koliko je psiholoski inzenjering moguc, i koliko je psiholoski rat mocno oruzje. Naravno, potrebno je vrijeme i svi eventualno kolapsiraju. Nazalost na engleskom je, za one koji ne pricaju/citaju engleski.

Beyond Boris

Discusses the new generation of Russian men, raised with fear and without fathers, who lack the psychological stuff for leadership while the equivalent generation of women is only becoming conscious of personal, let alone, political power. Economic emotional health now in the hands of the family, not the state; Unrelenting grip of the grandmothers; Wounds of the men's self-esteem and masculine identity; 'Babushka Syndrome';

It's going to take more than one man to make Russia work, but the ranks ofRussian leadership may be too thin "for the task. It's not just that two world wars and 70 years of purges have left a gaping hole in the size of the male population--rather a new generation of men, raised with fear and with out fathers, lacks the psychological stuff for leadership. And the equivalent generation of women is only now becoming conscious of personal, let alone political, power.

In fact, the economic and emotional health of the country now lies almost totally in the hands of the family, not the state. Specif ically, says San Diego psychologist Kenneth Byers, it is in the un relenting grip of the grandmothers--the tough old women who don the traditional kerchief tied under the chin, in what some see as a symbolic knot of resistance to anything new or hopeful.

Because housing is notoriously difficult to come by, the babushkas (accent on the first syllable means the women; on the second, the scarf) exert their absolute control over a three-generation roost. But they do it with accumulated anger and mistrust of the visible, male-dominated power structure superimposed on the more traditional family weapons of guilt and intimidation.

Russia's young men wind up with a fatal wound to their self-esteem and masculine identity; they are psychologically impotent. Byers calls it the "Babushka Syndrome."

These men are not likely any time soon to heal their wounds in relationships with women. So absolute is the rule of the babushka that the men come to see all women in her image and, with whatever is left of a self, feel competitive toward them.

In psychology seminars he recently led, along with four other Americans, from Leningrad to Irkutsk, Byers observed a hyperfragility between the sexes, with little real communication and almost nothing penetrating the men's emotional vacuum.

That's one reason why alcohol abuse is so rampant. By some estimates, alcoholism afflicts 90% of the male population.

Men and women do equally share some forms of powerlessness, however. Both have zero confidence in their education. Because all research was adjusted to party doctrine for so long, they can give no credibility to anything they have been taught.

The very ubiquity of the babushka (she commonly appears in American newscasts standing in line to buy some household es-. sential) is a symbol of the absence of the fathers. The babushka may lead the country back to its traditions and a spiritual awareness, but she cannot give the Russian social system what it badly needs today--restored masculinity to her sons and grandsons.

That's where the Americans and the Russians really ought to work out a trade agreement. By a totally different route, America has become a society wounded by father-absence. The Babushka Syndrome is a mirror of our own problems. By studying the syndrome and exchanging information about men's issues, both countries can reinvent psychologically healthy societies.

Psychology Today, May 92
Article ID: 1842

Koliko sam shvatila,americki psiholozi proucavaju taj Babuska sindrom i sta?Plase se da i Ameri ne obole od istog?Ali veci deo teksta se ipak odnosi na pijane i impotentne Ruje koji nisu,po cuvenom psihologu iz San Dijega,ni za k....
Ukratko,zene u Rusiji vode glavnu rec.Odoh ja tamo!:p

Nasim neprijateljima ne treba psiholosko oruzje.. dovoljno je i redovno informisanje...
vozio kamion ovaj.. vozio motorno vozilo onaj.. slupao se onaj... slupao se ovaj.......
Gde ces jace ubijanje mozga nego tada ?

Back