peticija

http://www.tenerifeenlinea.com/firmas.php
peticija je na spanskom
deo gde treba da se upise ident. broj mi koji nismo iz spanije upisujemo sa desne strane.
Broj iz licne karte radi posao...ukoliko se nikakav broj ne upise,potpis nece biti priznat...
radi se o psu(na slici) koji je mucen,tucen....cak je polivana i kiselinom...
a sudija je odbacio slucaj. :roll:
zato su potrebni potpisi,kako bi se sudjenje nastavilo i kako bi monstrum/i bili kaznjeni

According to the non-profit organization In Defense of Animals, every year, approximately two million dogs are inhumanely caged, tortured and consumed in Korea. The dogs are crammed like vegetables into crates and when a customer makes a selection, the dogs are roughly yanked from the cage and intentionally abused before being slaughtered for the sale.

Personally I don't think killing dogs for meat is any different than killing a pig—killing an animal is still killing an animal. But regardless of your stance on the consumption of dog meat or meat more generally, the clearest and strongest complaint is centered around the extreme cruelty of the industry.

Take action to stop the torture and consumption of dogs in Korea!

But what was even more mindblowing than the numbers is the fact that these dogs are intentionally beaten and tortured before consumption due to the myth that the adrenaline released into the dogs' bloodstreams will have health benefits to the consumer!

The practice of killing and eating dogs is not because of some long-standing cultural tradition. In fact, most Koreans eat very little meat. Yet the cruelty and killing of dogs for human consumption continues because profit-driven industry forces are aggressively promoting the myth that eating severely mistreated dogs increases male sexual prowess and general health. The people promoting these inflated ideals are the same people who bribe government officials, intimidate animal welfare campaigns and induce newspapers to extol the "benefits" of consuming dog meat.

The tragic reality is that authorities are essentially giving the dog meat trade their support through their silence and indifference. The dog industry has organized itself well, and activists have to do the same. This kind of abuse needs to end. We can stop the cruelty of the dog meat trade and close down the thousands of stores nationwide dealing in this horrific trade.

Show your support in stopping the torture and consumption of dogs by signing the petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/624025766

http://www.care2.com/causes/animal-...eat-industry-kills-2-million-dogs-every-year/

A pazite sve u nekim dznj zemljama ciji rezimi nisu bas bliski s Amerima se traze peticije,da bi ih vojno oslabeli,da ne koriste zivotinje za ratovanje...
Ne zelim da potpisem,jer je debilno.Ne vode racuna o deci koja umiru od gladi,bace se vucijacima u Checheniji...Licemerstvo...Zivotinje su pravno gledano stvar...Ako bi postale nesto drugo,to bi bilo strasno,izazvalo bi pravni haos,jer bi odgovarao sto se pcela ili puz udavila u gumi koja je u tvom dvoristu a koja se napunila vodom jer je tokom noci padala kisa...

Sabonis, ovo je, da te podsetim, podforum Zaštita prava životinja. Ako hoćeš potpiši, ako nećeš, idi pa kukaj na Politici, Filozofiji ili gde već hoćeš, nemoj ovde da spamuješ.

2008 vise od milion miseva, zeceva, pasa, svinja i ostalih zivotinja je ubijeno ili povredjeno u toksikoloskim ispitivanjima, za proizvode kao sto su pesticidi i dodaci ishrani.

Tokom 2011 vodjena je borba da se zabrani testiranje nad zivotinjama ciji se sekreti koriste za dobijanja ruza za usne.

rabbits-article-624350439.jpg

A pazite sve u nekim dznj zemljama ciji rezimi nisu bas bliski s Amerima se traze peticije,da bi ih vojno oslabeli,da ne koriste zivotinje za ratovanje...
Ne zelim da potpisem,jer je debilno.Ne vode racuna o deci koja umiru od gladi,bace se vucijacima u Checheniji...Licemerstvo...Zivotinje su pravno gledano stvar...Ako bi postale nesto drugo,to bi bilo strasno,izazvalo bi pravni haos,jer bi odgovarao sto se pcela ili puz udavila u gumi koja je u tvom dvoristu a koja se napunila vodom jer je tokom noci padala kisa...

Pa ovo je tema o zivotinjama, za decu, muziku, slike, pesme postoje, druge teme i delovi foruma.
Nikako ne podnosim da kada se prica o zivotinama onda padne prica o nekoj nesrecnoj deci diljem sveta, a kada je prica o deci onda
se prica o trgovcima oruzjem ,religijama i slicno.

Back