PAK-FA ulazi u serijsku proizvodnju oko 2020.te

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
http://www.en.rian.ru/mlitary_news/2...157712091.html

MOSCOW, January 29 (RIA Novosti) - Russia's prototype fifth-generation fighter made a 45-minute maiden flight on Friday in the Far East, Russian television reported.
The flight had been postponed for 24 hours due to poor weather conditions in Komsomolsk-on-Amur where the prototype is being tested.
"The plane showed a superb performance. It has met all our expectations for the maiden flight," said Olga Kayukova, a spokesperson for the Sukhoi aircraft manufacturer.
Russia has been developing its newest fighter since the 1990s. The country's top military officials earlier said the stealth fighter jet, with a range of up to 5,500 km, would enter service with the Air Force in 2015.
Russia's fifth-generation project is Sukhoi's PAK FA and the current prototype is the T-50. It is designed to compete with the U.S. F-22 Raptor, so far the world's only fifth-generation fighter, and the F-35 Lightning II.
The PAK FA is to be equipped with the most advanced technology and armed with next-generation high-precision weaponry.
India, which has a long history of defense relations with Moscow, remains Russia's sole partner in the project.
India's Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) was reported to be seeking a 25% share in design and development in the project. It has also sought to modify Sukhoi's single-seat prototype into the twin-seat fighter India's Air Force wants.

pak-fa.jpg

pak-fa2.jpg

Da li su mogli Su-35 da urade od kompozitnih stelt materijala, ugrade novi motor, radar, zakose vertikalne stabilizatore i nameste unutrashnji spremnik za rakete umesto shto su radili ovo? Su-35BM je postigao savrsheni oblik aviona, dokaz za to je shto trpi opteretjenja do 10G. MiG-29 i F-15 trpe samo do 8G.

Да, само што је овде циљ направити стелт авион на фазон рептора. Крајњи резултат је пред нама.

Da su mogli, verovatno bi to i uradili.

Да, само што је овде циљ направити стелт авион на фазон рептора. Крајњи резултат је пред нама.

Pjer, mislim da jesu mogli i u zadnjem delu ovaj avion dosta lichi na Su-35. Medjutim shto kazhe Ghost cilj je bio kopirati F-22(i iskoristiti njegovu popularnost i marketing) i to je po meni uradjeno polovichno, dobijeno je neshto izmedju F-22 i Su-35 bash kao shto sam ochekivao.

Da li su mogli Su-35 da urade od kompozitnih stelt materijala, ugrade novi motor, radar, zakose vertikalne stabilizatore i nameste unutrashnji spremnik za rakete umesto shto su radili ovo? Su-35BM je postigao savrsheni oblik aviona, dokaz za to je shto trpi opteretjenja do 10G. MiG-29 i F-15 trpe samo do 8G.

Pa su-35bm ima novi motor i novi radar.
A i da su stavili stelt premaz i materijal,svejedno nema stelt oblik...

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back