Oglasna tabla za antikvitete

covek za ovo kaze da je nemacki noz iz drugog sv rata.
ima li neko ko moze da to potvrdi ili demantuje na osnovu slike?

Prilozi

• 13902.jpg
    13902.jpg
    34,1 KB · Pregleda: 65
Poslednja izmena:
Evo, sticajem okolnosti, ponudio bih sledece:
Posto je prodaja vec oglasena, nadam se da nece smetati kopiran opis na engleskom:

Prvi

01. Split-Seconds Chronograph with Minute-Repeating Audemars Piguet & Co, Geneva, No. 11628. Made circa 1910. Very fine, minute-repeating, keyless, 18K yellow gold pocket watch with split-seconds chronograph and progressive 30-minute register. C. Four-body, “demi bassine”, solid, polished. Hinged gold cuvette. D. White enamel with painted black Breguet numerals, outer minute/seconds and 1/5th seconds divisions with red five minute numerals, subsidiary dials for the seconds and progressive 30-minute register. Black spade hands. M. Cal. 17’’’, rhodium plated, oeil-de-perdrix decoration, 33 jewels, wolf’s tooth winding, straight-line lever escapement, cut bimetallic compensation balance adjusted, blued steel Breguet balance spring, swanneck micrometer regulator, visible chronograph work, repeating on gongs activated by a slide on the band. Dial and movement signed, case numbered. Diam. 47 mm.

I drugi:

02. Girard-Perregaux, Chaux-de-Fonds, No. 31928, made before 1860. Fine, 18K yellow gold hunting cased, quarter repeating pocket watch with dead independent seconds.
C. Four body, massive, "bassine et filets", engine-turned, with ribbed band, hinged gold cuvette with engine-turned border. D. White enamel with radial Roman numerals and outer Arabic 5-minute and minute/seconds track. Blued steel Breguet hands. M. 19''', gilt brass double train with going barrels wound separately, 31 jewels, straight line lever escapement, cut bimetallic balance, Breguet balance spring. Independent seconds train with flirt on the escape wheel pinion and bolt in the band. Repeating on gongs with slide in the band. Signed on the dial and cuvette. Diam. 50 mm.

Interesuje me koliko nudis za ove satove. Fotografije mogu poslati na zahtev, satovi certifikovani, pregledani i servisirani, u radnom stanju.

Back