Hello from Russia

Федор

Početnik
Poruka
Hello!
We are from Russia, St. Petersburg, we love airsoft military game, and like to model serbia special forces. Especially we are attracted by Military Police.

Are there anyone, who plays airsoft? We'd like to communicate.

Also, we are interested in buying serbian uniform. We'd like to get MDU-02 shirt and trousers, but the problem is that we don't know any shop, that can send it to us. Maybe, somebody there could help...

And I still hardly understand Serbian texts, so I prefer english.

Федор:
Hello!
We are from Russia, St. Petersburg, we love airsoft military game, and like to model serbia special forces. Especially we are attracted by Military Police.

Also, we are interested in buying serbian uniform. We'd like to get MDU-02 shirt and trousers, but the problem is that we don't know any shop, that can send it to us. Maybe, somebody there could help...

who is "WE"? :)
btw, best way to find serbian uniforms is to look on one of several military scrapyards. You could also try at stores like "Sniper", but i think that could be a problem if you'r writing this from Russia :)

Hello!

U kom ste fazonu ? :)
Вы с русского языка или какой ?

Obersturmfuehrer:
who is "WE"? :)
btw, best way to find serbian uniforms is to look on one of several military scrapyards. You could also try at stores like "Sniper", but i think that could be a problem if you'r writing this from Russia :)
Probably couple of Airsoft players, who want to find Serbian uniforms to play with. Then they probably had some kind of -eny mini miny moo (or something like that) - game to see who will ask question, and quite obviously our friend Fedor was unlucky...

Thank all, who replied for me!

Yes, Silent Bob is right. We are the airsoft teem.

The Legolas, да, я говорю в основном по-русски. :-)

Obersturmfuehrer, tommy gun
I will be pleased with any links or contacts to that shops.
BTW, AFAIK, for every online store it is not problem to send goods to another country.
Maybe, there is a shop, that will agree on this?

dejina81, is it prototype? Hmm... I thought that it is used since 2002. Then, how is called earlier version of pattern? We'd like to get pattern, that is most wide-spreaded in Serbia.

Thank you, guys, I've contacted Mile Dragic in the past. But it seems, they are not happy to sell goods to private person, maybe it is diffucult for them for some reason, maybe just too small amount of money. :)) They wanted to get my "company details", but I do not represent any company. :-)
But, their production is excelent for us, so I'm looking for reseller...

Федор:
Thank you, guys, I've contacted Mile Dragic in the past. But it seems, they are not happy to sell goods to private person, maybe it is diffucult for them for some reason, maybe just too small amount of money. :)) They wanted to get my "company details", but I do not represent any company. :-)
But, their production is excelent for us, so I'm looking for reseller...
If you ever come to Belgrade I will present you some military police uniforms , and maybe something else. But only if you are orthodox Russians... Greetings to Russia...8-) ;-)

Back