All of my waits that I endured alone are useless
Your slow steps, don’t come in a hurry
Anyone’s heart now

I’ll have to rest comfortably
The thing I can’t throw away is longing
All the distant sorrows fall
Just remembering that I loved you once

I have to carry on with one life I cannot let go

So far I let you keep the key A prisoner in love I didn't want to go Unless you came with me I was blinded and I'm so ashamed That it took so long for me to break away Now I see, who you are I can only be pushed so far Now I see, now I see That you were never good for me Now I see, who you are I can only be pushed so far Now I see, now I see That you were never good for me I can only be pushed so far

FMoEaKGXoAIRRc8

Plava tuga .... tuga sanjarenja i nostalgije
To može biti izmedju ostalog i samo sećanje
Na sreću , to je sada samo sećanje
Nedostižna je ona kao samo nebo
Negde čujem glas koji me zove
Napolju u mraku gori san
Morate se nadati i kada padate
Da pronadješ svet koji si video

Who will light your path Through the night? When you travel the marshes Toward which light Will you turn your eyes? When you hang in the void, To whom will you call? When you have no pillow, Where will you Lay your head? Who will light Your path Through the night, Toward what light Will you turn? The night is full of sounds, But can you recognize The right one? The night is full of lights, But which light Is the light of your eyes? And who casts the hook For night waters Into your mouth? Who follows you close As you go Along your way? Which teeth, white and rabid From loneliness and hunger Sink into your flesh? Who will cut the ties? Oh, what a sharp Invisible knife Who will wait for you At the crossroads? At midnight Toward what light Will you turn?

Back