Best quotes!

Look at you. Sitting there. You think you're good people. You're not good people. Trust me, there's no such think as good people.

I used to be like you. Thinking that working hard and playing fair would lead to success, and happiness. It doesn't. Playing fair is a joke invented by rich people to keep the rest of us poor. And I've been poor. It doesn't agree with me. Cuz there's two types of people in the world: the people who take, and those gettin' took. Predators and prey. Lions and lambs.

I Care A Lot (2020)

- "Well, you're pretty sure of yourself, ain't ya, Virgil. Virgil, that's a funny name for a nigger boy to come from Philadelphia. What do they call you up there?"
- "They call me Mister Tibbs."

In The Heat Of The Night

Gillian 'Gil' Holroyd: Oh, Pye, Pye, Pyewacket. What's the matter with me? Why do I feel this way? It's such a rut. The same old thing day after day. Same old people. I know I'm feeling sorry for myself but it's true. Why don't you give me something for Christmas, Pye?

The Cat: Meow.

Gillian 'Gil' Holroyd: What would I like?

The Cat: Meow.

Gillian 'Gil' Holroyd: I'd like to do something different. I'd like to meet something different.

Bell, Book And Candle

- My father was a stewardess.
- Marge, there's nothing to be ashamed of here. Today male flight attendants, or stewards, are common.
- They are?
- Yes. Thanks to trailblazers like your father. You might say he was a pioneer.
- Yeah. You might even say he was an American hero.
- Let's not go nuts.

The Simpsons

Oh yeah? How's that?

Chef : [mutters something] They lined us up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib.
All of us, you know, lined up and looking at it. Magnificent meat! Really!
Beautifully marbled... magnifique! Next thing, they're throwing the meat into these big cauldrons.
All of it, boiling it. I looked inside, man, and it was turning gray. I couldn't fuckin'
believe that one!

ffc254d89e2c1b75671e5f91fed73565.jpg

Sarah Tobias: Stop! Stop!
Larry: When are you going to get over this? Because it's getting really boring!
Sarah Tobias: Get out!
Larry: Fine. I'll be back in a couple of hours.
Sarah Tobias: No. This is my house, and I don't want you in it. Get out!

The Accused

William Parrish: Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels.
Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back.
How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart.
And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this.
To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all.
But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

Meet Joe Black

William Parrish : Who are you?

Voice: Just think of millenniums multiplied by eons compounded by time without end. I've been around that long. But it's only recently your affairs here have piqued my interest. Call it boredom. The natural curiosity of me the most lasting and significant element in existence has come to see you.

William Parrish : About what?

Voice: I want to have a look around before I take you.

William Parrish : Take me where?

Voice: : It requires competence, wisdom and experience, all those things they say about you in testimonials. And you're the one.

William Parrish: The one to do what?

Voice : Show me around, be my guide. And in return you get...

William Parrish : I get what?

Voice : Time: minutes, days, weeks, let's not get encumbered by detail, what matters is that I stay interested.

Meet Joe Black

Paul Edgecomb: On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?

John Coffey: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

Paul Edgecomb: Yes, John. I think I can.

The Green Mile

-Jel moram ja ovo da polažem?
-Morate,to je u programu!
-Ja ne znam da pevam,evo ubite me al ne znam da pevam!
-Pa guknite nešto!
-Guknite?! Šta da guknem!
-Bilo šta!
-Jel može neka kafanska?
-Može...Dobro šta čekate?!
-Ja sam sama,sama u samoćiiii...samoća je...NE ZNAM REČI,ONI ZNAJU REČI JA NE ZNAM REČI!

:rotf:

Fighting in desert is very different from fighting in canopy jungle. I mean that was a foot-soldier's war - Whereas this thing here should, uh.. y'know - Should be a piece of cake. I mean, I had an M16 Jacko, not an Abrams fuc*king tank. Me and Charlie - eyeball to eyeball. That's fuc*king combat. The man in the black pajamas, Dude. Worthy fuc*kin' adversary.

( The Big Lebowski )

Back