Kako ugasiti komp preko LAN-a ?

Imam komp i laptop i na oba w7 ultimate. Hteo bih pomoću laptopa da ugasim komp, i pokušao sam u cmd-u komandu shutdown -i ali mi je izbacivalo obaveštenje Access denied.(5)
Da li neko zna kako bih mogao ovo da uradim ?

Shutdown/Wake Up Lan - Turn your PC On/Off

Treba ti program koji se zove WakeOnLan.

Shutting down the computer is an important step in its day-to-day functioning. Sometimes it may not be possible to physically shut down a computer. In such a scenario it is possible to shut down the computer remotely, provided it is connected with another computer over a network. The other two basic pre-requisites are to know the username and password, along with the firewall settings. One way of doing this is using the command prompt to input the shutdown command. The other option is to use software like WakeOnLan. This process works with Windows based systems.

Shutdown/Wake Up Lan - Turn your PC On/Off

Treba ti program koji se zove WakeOnLan.

Shutting down the computer is an important step in its day-to-day functioning. Sometimes it may not be possible to physically shut down a computer. In such a scenario it is possible to shut down the computer remotely, provided it is connected with another computer over a network. The other two basic pre-requisites are to know the username and password, along with the firewall settings. One way of doing this is using the command prompt to input the shutdown command. The other option is to use software like WakeOnLan. This process works with Windows based systems.
:eek: :rumenko: :roll:

valjda je dovoljno da dozvoliš u BIOS-u opcije
wake on lan ili boot from lan

Back