Problem sa flesovanjem BIOS-a

dsm

Početnik
Poruka
Treba mi pomoc oko flesovanja biosa na Biostar MCP6PB M2+ ploci. Zapravo posle paljenja racunara samo ispise Award boot block bios, Bios rom cheksum error i trazi da se boot sa flopija. Naravno skinuo sam uputstva sa Biostara za flesovanje tj. AWDFLASH.exe i fles 61pcm903.bss (fles je tezak 1 mb) i butovao sa flopija ms-dos zatim ubacio flopi sa programom ali kada treba da krene flesovanje javlja FILE TOO BIG. I tako u krug a na sajtu postoji samo taj gore navedeni fles. Unapred zahvalan za svaku pomoc.

Jesi ovo procitao:
Newer boards will require much more space on the diskette than was previously needed for the flash due to ever increasing BIOS image sizes. Because of this, remove everything on the diskette except IO.SYS, MSDOS.SYS and COMMAND.COM (these three are the only files necessary to boot to DOS). Again, you may need to adjust your "View" settings in order to see everything on the diskette.
Download the latest BIOS for your board and unpack it into a work directory on another system's hard disk. You'll get as many as five files. The two you are interested in are named xxxxxx.BIN (replace xxxxxx with the name of the BIOS .BIN file that you are attempting to flash) and AWDFLASH.EXE. Copy these two files to your DOS diskette.
Prior to flashing with your recovery diskette, remove the power cord and open up your computer (you're going to need to crack the case after the flash anyway in order to manually clear your CMOS). Disconnect all drives, except your floppy drive. Manually clear the CMOS memory using the steps outlined below.

Remove the main power cord.
Remove the motherboard battery (optional).
Move the Clear CMOS jumper (CCMOS1 on Abit boards) from pins 1 and 2 to pins 2 and 3.
Press your power switch several times to discharge any remaining power from the motherboard.
Wait a minute or two.
Replace the motherboard battery (if you removed it).
Move the Clear CMOS jumper back to pins 1 and 2.
Reconnect your drives.
Close up the case.
Restore the power.

Several users have reported back that they were only able to recover from the BootBlock after disconnecting everything except the floppy drive and forcing the system to Failsafe Defaults by clearing the CMOS.

Moze da izvrsi boot samo sa flopija. Prva i jedina stvar koja se pojavljuje na ekranu posle paljenja racunara je Award boot block 1.0,chekssum error, Boot from a:, kada sam skinuo jedini flash program sa sajta biostara za ovu plocu, i award-ov flas utility koji je preporucen od biostara i pokusam da flesujem prvo je izbacivao file big ili tako nesto, zatim sam malo ceprkao po neti i nasao da treba da se ukuca : awdflash imeflesa.bin /sy/sn/f/r i to sam uradio ali na ekranu pocne i pise please wait! Cekao sam po pola sata i tako sve u krug! Ponavljam da je ekstenzija bios fajla sa sajta .bss a na awardowom sajtu i svugde na netu ekstenzija je oznacena kao .BIN

Poslednja izmena:

Back