Da li je Michael Jackson bio Iluminati rob?

Da li je Majkl Dzekson bio Iluminati rob? Misli se na MIND CONTROL.

http://www.henrymakow.com/was_michael_jackson_another_il.html

mnoge organizacije ,sekte ,udruzenja...zele da imaju slavne i bogate licnosti
razlog je sto masa ljudi prati njihove zivote i kada vidite da je neka faca u nekoj sekti
pomislice da je ok.
recimo tom kruz je u sajentoloskoj sekti i na sav glas trubi o njoj,
ljudi to slusaju i bolje prihvataju nego da im kaze tamo neki pera peric

nema razloga da je M.DZ. bio izostavljen,sigurno su se mnogi takmicili da ga pridobiju

e, a sad dali je bio rob ili samo clan iluminata ili neke slicne organizacije verovatno nikada necemo saznati, malo je kasno.

ja sam mrtva ozbiljna.
ali vidim da se moje misljenje u ovoj diskusiji ne uvazava:ljutko:

naravno da se uvazava :heart:

samo sam mislio na MIND CONTROL.

michael-jackson.jpg

006_illuminati-1.jpg

MK-ULTRA SLAVE

Former Illuminati slave Kathleen Sullivan adds from the Rigorous Intuition blog [rigourousintuition.blogspot.com]: "I've been tracking Michael Jackson via the news for about 10 years now. For reasons I will not get into in a public forum, I can state that I have absolutely no doubt that he's an MK-ULTRA variety slave, possibly introduced by his father into their bizarre "system" of spooks, commercialized pedophilia and more.

"My father introduced me to organized criminal pedophilia from early childhood on. Like Michael, I developed many altered states of consciousness to cope with the horrors I experienced and encountered. "I also have no doubt that he would have been terribly abused as a child, even if he hadn't "allegedly" been given to others as a child to sexually service them. There's no other explanation for his obsession with being with children, in public and privately - especially in bed!

"During my past internship at a state hospital, I talked with a forensics expert who is very familiar with pedophilia. He said that one class of pedophiles are psychologically "stuck" at a certain age on the inside, regardless of their physical age. Therefore, they choose children to sexually "mate" with who are the same internal age and see themselves as EQUALS with those children in every way. And if this kind of pedophile is a male who was sexually abused by adult males in childhood, he will most likely unconsciously reenact what was done to him, with the next generation of males who are the age he was then.

"I didn't see the tiniest bit of love or concern in his father's face for him when he seemingly came to the rescue when Michael was put on trial (again). I think daddy dearest simply took over to ensure that Michael didn't say the wrong things in public or in court."

Another article on the Aangirfan blog, "Michael Jackson and the CIA," recounts a brief mention of the Jackson family from Brice Taylor's memoirs Thanks for the Memories:

michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg "Brice Taylor relates that she and Michael Jackson and members of the Jackson family accompanied Bob Hope to a location where they were filming up-and- coming talent for TV. Reportedly Bob Hope sponsored the young Jackson boys. Brice Taylor writes: "Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on. "They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup."

Reportedly, Brice Taylor and the Jacksons were victims of CIA mind control.

Yet another dispatch offers: "On the cover of the ... 'Dangerous' Album, the Freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found as well as a picture of a bald headed man well known to the Occult (Satanists) as Alistair Crowley."

The blog frequently cross references an article from the Timboucher website [timboucher.com], Michael Jackson, Mind Control Victim? The article notes that MJ had his own 'personal magician' by the name of Majestic Magnificent. "I know it's a pretty far-out leap for most "normal" people, but could Majestic Magnificent be more than just a "magician" - could he also be some sort of CIA Monarch mind-control handler for Jackson?" [Tim Boucher has several interesting articles worth reading on MJ and the occult such as Michael Jackson's Bloodbath.]

Michael had his children wear masks in public to 'protect' them. They were not even allowed to see their own faces in a mirror at home! Could this be a clue about Illuminati mirror programming which Michael himself experienced and now was trying to prevent from ever happening to his children?

Michael Jackson's march to superstardom may have been stage-managed by the occult politics of the MK-ULTRA program. His talent alone was not enough. The road to the top may have necessitated sexual abuse at the hands of connected powerful adults while still a child. He may have been passed up the paedophile food chain in order to receive the backing, marketing and exposure that made him a household name. He may have been made more pliable by MK-ULTRA training which involved tremendous psychological and physical trauma. The fallout from this revealed itself in all the strange and inexplicable behavior. He changed his face trying to put distance between him and his past. But he never could escape The Man in the Mirror.
In Michael Jackson, the illuminati demonstrated their power to make and break our entertainment idols, to choose our idols for us and to influence and control the popular culture through their change agents. Our idols tell us how to act. We emulate them so that we, too, can be cool, sophisticated, androgynous slaves. This is how the common man finds his place in the New World Order.

michael-jackson.jpg

006_illuminati-1.jpg

MK-ULTRA SLAVE

Former Illuminati slave Kathleen Sullivan adds from the Rigorous Intuition blog [rigourousintuition.blogspot.com]: "I've been tracking Michael Jackson via the news for about 10 years now. For reasons I will not get into in a public forum, I can state that I have absolutely no doubt that he's an MK-ULTRA variety slave, possibly introduced by his father into their bizarre "system" of spooks, commercialized pedophilia and more.

"My father introduced me to organized criminal pedophilia from early childhood on. Like Michael, I developed many altered states of consciousness to cope with the horrors I experienced and encountered. "I also have no doubt that he would have been terribly abused as a child, even if he hadn't "allegedly" been given to others as a child to sexually service them. There's no other explanation for his obsession with being with children, in public and privately - especially in bed!

"During my past internship at a state hospital, I talked with a forensics expert who is very familiar with pedophilia. He said that one class of pedophiles are psychologically "stuck" at a certain age on the inside, regardless of their physical age. Therefore, they choose children to sexually "mate" with who are the same internal age and see themselves as EQUALS with those children in every way. And if this kind of pedophile is a male who was sexually abused by adult males in childhood, he will most likely unconsciously reenact what was done to him, with the next generation of males who are the age he was then.

"I didn't see the tiniest bit of love or concern in his father's face for him when he seemingly came to the rescue when Michael was put on trial (again). I think daddy dearest simply took over to ensure that Michael didn't say the wrong things in public or in court."

Another article on the Aangirfan blog, "Michael Jackson and the CIA," recounts a brief mention of the Jackson family from Brice Taylor's memoirs Thanks for the Memories:

michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg "Brice Taylor relates that she and Michael Jackson and members of the Jackson family accompanied Bob Hope to a location where they were filming up-and- coming talent for TV. Reportedly Bob Hope sponsored the young Jackson boys. Brice Taylor writes: "Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on. "They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup."

Yet another dispatch offers: "On the cover of the ... 'Dangerous' Album, the Freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found as well as a picture of a bald headed man well known to the Occult (Satanists) as Alistair Crowley."

The blog frequently cross references an article from the Timboucher website [timboucher.com], Michael Jackson, Mind Control Victim? The article notes that MJ had his own 'personal magician' by the name of Majestic Magnificent. "I know it's a pretty far-out leap for most "normal" people, but could Majestic Magnificent be more than just a "magician" - could he also be some sort of CIA Monarch mind-control handler for Jackson?" [Tim Boucher has several interesting articles worth reading on MJ and the occult such as Michael Jackson's Bloodbath.]

Michael had his children wear masks in public to 'protect' them. They were not even allowed to see their own faces in a mirror at home! Could this be a clue about Illuminati mirror programming which Michael himself experienced and now was trying to prevent from ever happening to his children?

Michael Jackson's march to superstardom may have been stage-managed by the occult politics of the MK-ULTRA program. His talent alone was not enough. The road to the top may have necessitated sexual abuse at the hands of connected powerful adults while still a child. He may have been passed up the paedophile food chain in order to receive the backing, marketing and exposure that made him a household name. He may have been made more pliable by MK-ULTRA training which involved tremendous psychological and physical trauma. The fallout from this revealed itself in all the strange and inexplicable behavior. He changed his face trying to put distance between him and his past. But he never could escape The Man in the Mirror.
In Michael Jackson, the illuminati demonstrated their power to make and break our entertainment idols, to choose our idols for us and to influence and control the popular culture through their change agents. Our idols tell us how to act. We emulate them so that we, too, can be cool, sophisticated, androgynous slaves. This is how the common man finds his place in the New World Order.
pa sad:ljutko:
a sad,iskreno-mani se teorija zavere,sto kopas gde nema nicega?
ili sto ja volim da kazem-sto kopas nos koji slina nema?:mrgreen:

Poslednja izmena:
ja mislim da nije,vec da je bio protiv njih potpuno-dokaz je to sto je na javnom nastupu odrzao pesmu they dont care about us sto je protiv Illuminati..Kao sto je 2pac imao pesmu they dont give a f.uck about us u kojoj se obraca njima,on se javno borio protiv njih:

MJ:
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Chew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me hike me
Dont you black or
white me!

2pac-they dont give a f.u.c.k about us
refren:
And if I choose to ride
Thuggin' till the day I die
Nobody gives a **** about us
But when I start to rise
A hero in they children's eyes
Now they give a **** about us

michael-jackson.jpg

006_illuminati-1.jpg

MK-ULTRA SLAVE

kao prvo prekini vise da kacis jedne te iste slike koje si ko zna gde nasao, imas ih na jos tri teme minimum.
drugo, ovaj tekst koji si dodao si mogao da prevedes i na srpski, mozda ovde ima ljudi koji ne znaju engleski.
trece, mj je bio covek koji je "pukao" od ogromne love, slave i bogatstva, mozda zahvaljujuci nenormalnom ocu, mozda... ko bi ga znao.
tu nema nikakve zavere.

Moram da se slozim sa shadyviii3, odlican dokaz je pesma "They Don't Care About Us", ali nije samo to razlog mog neslaganja sa autorom, jednostavno dugogodisnji sam njegov fan i koliko sam ja mogao da primetim, sve je bilo "cisto" sto se toga tice.

Milice, veruj mi da bogatstvo i slava njemu nisu znacili apsolutno nista, i siguran sam da bi bio isti covek i da nije zaradio ni dolara citavog zivota. Jedino za sta je ziveo je njegova muzika, njegova porodica, i njegovi fanovi. Iako, slazem se sa konstatacijom da mu je otac losim vaspitanjem u detinjstvu izazvao mnoge emocionalne probleme, i dok je neke od njih resavao kroz svoju muziku i tekstove, neki su mu ostali do kraja zivota

Moram da se slozim sa shadyviii3, odlican dokaz je pesma "They Don't Care About Us", ali nije samo to razlog mog neslaganja sa autorom, jednostavno dugogodisnji sam njegov fan i koliko sam ja mogao da primetim, sve je bilo "cisto" sto se toga tice.

Milice, veruj mi da bogatstvo i slava njemu nisu znacili apsolutno nista, i siguran sam da bi bio isti covek i da nije zaradio ni dolara citavog zivota. Jedino za sta je ziveo je njegova muzika, njegova porodica, i njegovi fanovi. Iako, slazem se sa konstatacijom da mu je otac losim vaspitanjem u detinjstvu izazvao mnoge emocionalne probleme, i dok je neke od njih resavao kroz svoju muziku i tekstove, neki su mu ostali do kraja zivota

da ne dubimo o familiji, koliko sam cula sa mnogima od njih do kraja zivota nije bio u dobrim odnosima, decu je drzao u rukama izbacene kroz prozor, nosio im maske na licu, spavao u kojekakvim komorama ili u krevetu sa gomilom decaka.... ne lici mi bas na nekog uzora kojima su porodica i fanovi na prvom mestu. covek je imao fenomenalnu muziku i prelep glas, ali da je puko - puko je :confused:

cuj ovo, bio bi isti da nije zaradio ni dolara...

pa cim je zaradio prvi dolar oma se istripovao da postane belac,
doduse on je mozda to i ranije zeleo ali nije imao mogucnosti

sto se mene tice totalan ludak, pa kakav je to covek koji zeli da bude ono sto nije( mislim na njegov slucaj, kao da je boja koze od ultimativnog znacenja) i jos u tome uspe , a tvrdio je da je dobio nekakvu bolest tj. poremecaj pigmenta pa je pobeleo
ma daj...

ne lici mi bas na nekog uzora kojima su porodica i fanovi na prvom mestu. covek je imao fenomenalnu muziku i prelep glas, ali da je puko - puko je :confused:

cuj ovo, bio bi isti da nije zaradio ni dolara...

pa cim je zaradio prvi dolar oma se istripovao da postane belac,
doduse on je mozda to i ranije zeleo ali nije imao mogucnosti

sto se mene tice totalan ludak, pa kakav je to covek koji zeli da bude ono sto nije( mislim na njegov slucaj, kao da je boja koze od ultimativnog znacenja) i jos u tome uspe , a tvrdio je da je dobio nekakvu bolest tj. poremecaj pigmenta pa je pobeleo
ma daj...

Ja vam kazem kako jeste... nemam razloga da lazem. I ne govorim to samo onako, ja ga slusam, pa ajde branicu ga. Ne, nego taj zakljucak je donet na osnovu visegodisnjeg, mogu reci proucavanja njegove licnosti. Citao sam na desetine, pa cak i stotine intervjua, sto njegovih licno, sto ljudi bliskih njemu koji u tim intervjuima pricaju o njemu. A da ne pricam o youtube klipovima kojih sam pogledao na stotine (i tu ne mislim na spotove vec na intervjue i privatne snimke) - sami se mozete uveriti kakva je on dusa od coveka bio. Ljudina.

I da, stvarno je imao koznu bolest, vitiligo. Nijedna teorija o tome da je namerno postao belac ne drzi vodu, jer se on vec do 1980. proslavio za ceo zivot, i imao je toliko para da je 50 generacija moglo da zivi posle njega, a ipak prvi znaci izbeljenja koze su se pojavili tek 1986.

Ja vam kazem kako jeste... nemam razloga da lazem. I ne govorim to samo onako, ja ga slusam, pa ajde branicu ga. Ne, nego taj zakljucak je donet na osnovu visegodisnjeg, mogu reci proucavanja njegove licnosti. Citao sam na desetine, pa cak i stotine intervjua, sto njegovih licno, sto ljudi bliskih njemu koji u tim intervjuima pricaju o njemu. A da ne pricam o youtube klipovima kojih sam pogledao na stotine (i tu ne mislim na spotove vec na intervjue i privatne snimke) - sami se mozete uveriti kakva je on dusa od coveka bio. Ljudina.

I da, stvarno je imao koznu bolest, vitiligo. Nijedna teorija o tome da je namerno postao belac ne drzi vodu, jer se on vec do 1980. proslavio za ceo zivot, i imao je toliko para da je 50 generacija moglo da zivi posle njega, a ipak prvi znaci izbeljenja koze su se pojavili tek 1986.

Vitiligo ili leukodermija je hronično stečeno oboljenje kože, koje se javlja u vidu glatkih, belih mrlja na različitim delovima tela.Vitiligo se javlja u vidu jasno ograničenih mlečno belih polja različite veličine, obično kružnog oblika i obično simetričnog rasporeda
da li ti to sporis njegove silne plasticne operacije?

Back