Влада Србије укинула "Глас Тамилских Тигрова"

Alekasandar3

Buduća legenda
Poruka
дакле ако желите да чујете имбецилности из про-европске Србије, онда је то баш ова.

Наиме, како јављају на сајту оружаних снага Шри Ланке, влада Србиеј је прекинула ре-трансмисију "Гласа Тигрова", пропагандне машинерије ОТТИ, то јест Тамислих Тигрова.
Пре недељу ана ке преко сателита вршено ре-емитовање, а наша влада је изјавила како није знала да се ради о медију повезаног са Тамилским терористима, те је рад забрањен.

Спаси Србију и уби сеееее...???? (ко?)

THE VOICE OF TIGERS (VoT), the official radio of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), which started transmissions on June 1 from Serbia has ceased its transmissions on June 9.

According to reliable sources, the Government of Serbia has terminated the broadcast license granted to VoT to retransmit to Europe, North Africa and Middle East via Serbian satellite, when the authorities came to know that VoT was the official broadcast organ of a banned terrorist outfit.

It is reported that several influential contacts have helped the LTTE to obtain the transmission license for broadcast of Tamil FM Radio through Serbian satellite. However, the Serbian authorities were not aware of the true nature of the contents of VoT and the moment they realised the connection between the VoT and the LTTE, the transmission was terminated.

Previously the VoT, as well as the LTTE’s television service, the National Tamil Television (NTT) used the US-based INTELSAT 12 for radio and television transmissions. INTELSAT 12 terminated the transmissions when it was pointed out that the LTTE was a listed terrorist organisation in the US and the VoT and NTT were publicity organs of the terrorist movement.
(Courtesy : The Nation)

http://www.army.lk/morenews.php?id=14026
:dash::dash::dash::dash:

iako nemam nikakvo misljenje o vladi Kostunice dr Vojislava ,ne vidm sta je ovde sponzor koga briga za neku srilancansku radio stanici i dal je kontrolisu njihova vlada ili tamilki tigrovi ,bas nema vaznijih pitanja u Srbiji od Sri Lanke i njenih unutrasnjih sranja i radio stanica .

peg3.jpg

“The Kosovo crisis sheds light on a dynamic in world politics which is of central importance to Sri Lanka. This is the matter of state sovereignty. As a country which is grappling with a challenge to its territorial integrity and unity, all tendencies towards the break-up of established states are against the basic interests of Sri Lanka.”

Njima je to bilo kao prst u oko jer imaju slican problem.

Позната су ми ова двојица.
Један је криминалац, олош, кретен и дегенерик, а овај поред њега је Аркан.

Уз овог лево,Цеца долази на власт заједно са онима који су је хапсили.:D
Сад можемо да очекујемо рехабилитацију Аркана.

Него,биће врло занимљиво како ће се у случају Владе ЗЕС-СПС понашати НВО за људкса права према досадашњој сврси свог постојања(критици политике СПС-а и Милошевића).

Sri Lanka je nas saveznik bre, jos od vremena Sirinavo Bandaranaike - a i decidirano odbijaju da priznaju Kosovo. Logicno je da i mi njih podrzimo.

Nije valjda da Sri Lanka odbija da prizna Kosovo :eek: :eek: E to je već nešto...Biće samo da ovi na Kosovu to nisu čuli, ali kad čuju.....

A tek kad lupe šakom o sto naši drugi saveznici, kao što je Mijanmar i Obala Slonovače!

Poslednja izmena:

Back