Transferi u domaćem i inostranom fudbalu

[03/27] Shevchenko Annoyed by Chelsea Link

Andrei Shevchenko insists he wants to stay at AC Milan for the rest of his career and is not interested in a move to Chelsea.

The Ukraine star is one of Roman Abramovich’s top transfer targets and the Blues owner is desperate to acquire his services to boost their quest for UEFA Champions League glory next season.

But Shevchenko has expressed his frustration with the constant speculation linking him with a big-money move to Stamford Bridge.

The Milan marksman, who helped guide his country to the World Cup finals in Germany this summer, is keen to clarify how happy he is at the San Siro and is purely focused on winning more trophies there.

“I am annoyed by the Chelsea rumours,” he told L’Equipe. “I have three years remaining on my contract.

“Today, I only think about Milan and ending the season in the best way.

“And then? I don’t want to talk about it. It is nonsense now.

“I repeat it: I am fine at Milan.

“I’ve already said I want to end my career here, even if you can’t plan for it in football.

“Would I like to become a ‘Milanist’ for my whole life, like Franco Baresi or Paolo Maldini? Yes.

“But I would never give up a national cap for money. Even if I play for a club I love, I am and will remain a Ukrainian.”

Shevchenko has been in good form of late and struck twice in a 4-0 demolition of Udinese on Sunday to keep AC Milan in second place in Serie A although they trail leaders Juventus by 10 points.

[03/30] Sheva Rejects Chelsea Rumour Once Again

Andriy Shevchenko was welcomed by the gathered media on his arrival at Malpensa airport after the trip to France.

Asked about the rumours of an important offer from Chelsea, the Ukrainian star jokingly answered: ‘I thank the English journalists because now Milan will probably call me to extend my contract!”

Then, in serious mood, he added: “There have been such specultaion for three years, but I’m relaxed because I feel at home here. I don’t need to deny anything, I just thank my fans for all the mail they have sent me this morning.’

Then a brief comment on the goalless draw in Lyon: ‘We created plenty of chances, playing a very good game, we are confident about the future.’

(acmilan.com)

Milan’s Andriy Shevchenko has poked fun at the latest reports from England which insist that he will join Chelsea in the summer.

The Ukrainian has been continually associated with a switch to the Premiership outfit, with some whispers on Thursday claiming that a deal had already been done.

Yet Shevchenko has laughed off the latest speculation as he again committed his future to the Rossoneri.

“I would like to thank the English Press as perhaps Milan will now call me to their offices and extend my contract,” he stated this afternoon.

Sheva was referring to the fact that Spanish speculation that Carlo Ancelotti would be joining Real Madrid next season simply led to the tactician signing a new deal until 2008.

Chelsea were allegedly prepared to pay around £35m to the San Siro outfit for the former Dynamo Kiev sensation.

It was further reported that the former Golden Ball winner would sign a four-year contract worth £23m in total.

“I know nothing at all about any interest from Chelsea for me,” continued the international on his return from Lyon.

“I’m really calm about this. I don’t need to deny anything as it is all clear to me. I’ll just let other people keep talking about this story.”

Shevchenko shares a special bond with the Rossoneri and, in particular, club owner Silvio Berlusconi – who is also his son’s Godfather.

The Ukrainian has repeatedly rejected links with Chelsea in the past three years by insisting that he wants to end his career with his present Italian club.

(channel4.com)

Shevchenko laughs off reports of Chelsea offer

AC Milan striker Andrei Shevchenko has rejected newspaper reports that he has agreed a move to Chelsea.

The Guardian reported on Thursday that Shevchenko had agreed ‘in principle to a four-year contract worth in excess of £110,000-a-week’ and that the player had told Chelsea he would put in a transfer request to Milan.

But the Ukrainian striker told the Italian news agency ANSA: ‘I don’t know of any offer and I am calm. I don’t need to deny anything, it is all clear. It is just that others keep talking about this story.’

Shevchenko, who is in his seventh season with Milan after joining them from Dynamo Kiev, recently said that he hoped to emulate captain Paolo Maldini and stay with the club until the end of his career.

The striker has frequently been linked with a move to Chelsea who are owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, but he laughed off the latest reports saying: ‘I’d like to thank the English journalists because this way maybe Milan will call me and extend my contract’.

This season Shevchenko has scored 19 goals in 24 Serie A matches and eight in nine Champions League appearances.

[03/31] GALLIANI: 'Milan Does Not Give Away Its Jewels'

Adriano Galliani had this to say about the rumours surrounding Andriy Shevchenko and Chelsea: ‘A offer from Chelsea does not exist but if one did Milan would answer with a polite but firm response that it does not give away its jewels.’

jos nekoliko vijesti
Rivaldo ostaje jos jednu godinu u Olimpijakosu
Mido najvjerovatnije od sljedece sezone nece igrati za Totenhem.... vec za Romu jer je on ustvari pozajmljen igrac ali siroko je interesovanje za njega jer stwarno ove sezone igra kao nikada ranije.... tako da su mnogi timovi zainteresovani za njega a uz to moze se kupiti za male pare sto je jos jedna prednost

Juventus to sell Chelsea target Ibrahimovic
tribalfootball.com - April 3, 2006

Juventus are ready to sell striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Despite denials of a bust-up with coach Fabio Capello, the Swede's touchline row on Saturday revealed the tension between the pair which has been simmering since Christmas.

It's emerged today that Juve's Triade - directors Antonio Giraudo, Luciano Moggi and Roberto Bettega - have agreed to sell Ibrahimovic should a bid of £25 million arrive.

Chelsea are favourites for Ibrahimovic, with Blues owner Roman Abramovich seeing the youngster as an ideal alternative to AC Milan's Andrei Shevchenko.

Žoze Murinjo ozbiljno rešio da pomrsi račune gradskom rivalu Arsenalu
Čelzi krajem aprila šalje ponudu za Žigića
Žorž Mendeš, blizak saradnik menadžera Čelzija, posetio "Marakanu" i razgovarao sa generalnim menadžerom Stevanom Stojanovićem o selidbi golgetera Zvezde u londonski klub. Nenad Kovačević sve bliži odlasku u Štutgart
Minuli 126. večiti derbi okupio je u centralnoj loži stadiona u Humskoj mnogobrojne emisare inostranih klubova, a među njima našao se i Žorž Mendeš, blizak saradnik menadžera Čelzija Žozea Murinja. Odmah posle okršaja ljutih rivala, Mendeš je posetio "Marakanu", pokazao zvaničan sertifikat da radi za londonski klub i razgovarao sa generalnim menadžerom Crvene zvezde Stevanom Stojanovićem o selidbi Nikole Žigića na Ostrvo. Uskoro se očekuje zvanična ponuda, najkasnije do kraja ovog meseca, tako da nema sumnje da su "plavci" ozbiljno rešili da pomrse račune Arsenalu, Vest Hemu, Totenhemu, Hamburgeru, Lokomotivi iz Moskve...

Izvor: Glas Javnosti

GRIZZLY:
Žoze Murinjo ozbiljno rešio da pomrsi račune gradskom rivalu Arsenalu
Čelzi krajem aprila šalje ponudu za Žigića
Žorž Mendeš, blizak saradnik menadžera Čelzija, posetio "Marakanu" i razgovarao sa generalnim menadžerom Stevanom Stojanovićem o selidbi golgetera Zvezde u londonski klub. Nenad Kovačević sve bliži odlasku u Štutgart
Minuli 126. večiti derbi okupio je u centralnoj loži stadiona u Humskoj mnogobrojne emisare inostranih klubova, a među njima našao se i Žorž Mendeš, blizak saradnik menadžera Čelzija Žozea Murinja. Odmah posle okršaja ljutih rivala, Mendeš je posetio "Marakanu", pokazao zvaničan sertifikat da radi za londonski klub i razgovarao sa generalnim menadžerom Crvene zvezde Stevanom Stojanovićem o selidbi Nikole Žigića na Ostrvo. Uskoro se očekuje zvanična ponuda, najkasnije do kraja ovog meseca, tako da nema sumnje da su "plavci" ozbiljno rešili da pomrse račune Arsenalu, Vest Hemu, Totenhemu, Hamburgeru, Lokomotivi iz Moskve...

Izvor: Glas Javnosti

Žigić bi bio bolid najveći ako bi otišao u Čelzi.

08/04/2006 | Izvor: B92, Beta
Henes: "Balak će otići u Čelsi"

Bajern iz Minhena pomirio se sa odlaskom najveće zvezde Mihaela Balaka na kraju ove sezone.

"Potpuno sam siguran da će Balak otići u Čelsi", rekao je menadžer Bajerna Uli Henes nemačkim medijima.

Balakov ugovor sa Bajernom ističe na kraju ove sezone, kada će on biti slobodan igrač.

Kapiten reprezentracije Nemačke do sada je odbijao ponude da potpiše novi ugovor sa Bajernom.

Za njegov dolazak zainteresovano je desetak vodećih evropskih klubova, ali su mnogi od njih vremenom ispali iz trke, nemoćni da finansijski prate Čelsijevu ponudu.

sad jos samo da dovedu dobre napadace i bice super! ! !

Back