Metal muzika -lek za stres

Sound of the wavesSong of the woeful windBeauty of yearningThe tune of my heartFor once there was a timeWhen I sat by your sideAnd right before our eyesThe world was open wideDays of youthNot long since goneNever returnTo return againBut our .....The waning years ofHeartache and regretAnd I hear the wind singThey sing the fairest tuneAnd hear the waves sighThey sigh out from painAnd since you set outTo reach for your hopes and dreamsI'll stay here helpless and in sight?For these wounded wingsI never left this barren soilWhere all my wishes slowly fade awayDo you still rememberWould you still believeThat this blackened soul of mineWas once untarnishedYears of disappointmentand disillusionAll I see in the mirror nowIs an old man with heart like a graveDo you still rememberWould you still believeThat this blackened soul of mineWas once untarnished?
Ne slušam ni ja , ali u stvari slušam !? Jer imaju većinom mnogo dobre tekstove
Tako da sam osudjen i u stalnoj borbi kako pomiriti to dvoje :fdlan:

Sound of the wavesSong of the woeful windBeauty of yearningThe tune of my heartFor once there was a timeWhen I sat by your sideAnd right before our eyesThe world was open wideDays of youthNot long since goneNever returnTo return againBut our .....The waning years ofHeartache and regretAnd I hear the wind singThey sing the fairest tuneAnd hear the waves sighThey sigh out from painAnd since you set outTo reach for your hopes and dreamsI'll stay here helpless and in sight?For these wounded wingsI never left this barren soilWhere all my wishes slowly fade awayDo you still rememberWould you still believeThat this blackened soul of mineWas once untarnishedYears of disappointmentand disillusionAll I see in the mirror nowIs an old man with heart like a graveDo you still rememberWould you still believeThat this blackened soul of mineWas once untarnished?
Ne slušam ni ja , ali u stvari slušam !? Jer imaju većinom mnogo dobre tekstove
Tako da sam osudjen i u stalnoj borbi kako pomiriti to dvoje :fdlan:
Nema tu mirenja.
Ako pesma legne, to je to.
Tekst, melodija, glas. Bilo šta.

Lepo...ionako smo šizofreničari.
Jedan ti slušaš tekst.
Drugi ti muziku....
Rešen problem. :mrgreen:
:ok:
post-702-1244455329.gif
post-702-1244455329.gif