clipboard01qzw.jpg

clipboard02g.jpg

:mrgreen:

dbz by vegeta
its over nine thousaaaaaaaand

naruto by naruto

i like the flat sakura more then tsunades boobs

naruto by sai

ur kid of a pussy arent ya?!do u even have a dick?!

later

oh the picture isnt any special,just like your dick

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and we've fallen countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a Paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finalized in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair, my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower, like the blast from a sand storm it has been warn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone...

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

When are we born? When do we die? Why are we born? Why do we die? The world has been destroyed and we've fallen countless times, always resurrecting from the ashes as Paradise. It has happened before, and it will happen again. An endless cycle of life and death. The world is a Paradise that was opened by someone, but this era too is almost at an end. We have acquired the means to exceed our natural span of life, never suspecting that the world itself was finalized in its existence. This knowledge has left me in despair, my fate has fallen and scattered like the petals of a dying flower, like the blast from a sand storm it has been warn down and weathered away. As if to be purified, the world will be encased in ice so that it can return to the beginning once more. Paradise is a world that is opened by someone...

Wolf Rain tako? :)

SZS::
Nozomu & Meru

Nozomu: "Hello." Send.

Meru: Mail. Mail. Mail. Mail. Mail. Mail.
Piroriparopirirora

Nozomu: Looks like I got a reply. Let's see.
"Moron You're annoying Don't wear it creepy-looking kimono"

Nozomu: Wha- There must be some kind of mistake, right?
Meru: Mail. Mail.
Piroriparopirirora

"Me Right here The person in front you. Damn four-eyes."

Nozomu: She's abusive in her e-mails!? People like you badmouth me on the Internet! But then they behave properly in person, so I can't get mad at them! You no longer get preferential treatment!
I'm in despair! The Internet has left me in despair!

Poslednja izmena:
SZS::
Nozomu & Meru

Nozomu: "Hello." Send.

Meru: Mail. Mail. Mail. Mail. Mail. Mail.
Piroriparopirirora

Nozomu: Looks like I got a reply. Let's see.
"Moron You're annoying Don't wear it creepy-looking kimono"

Nozomu: Wha- There must be some kind of mistake, right?
Meru: Mail. Mail.
Piroriparopirirora

"Me Right here The person in front you. Damn four-eyes."

Nozomu: She's abusive in her e-mails!? People like you badmouth me on the Internet! But then they behave properly in person, so I can't get mad at them! You no longer get preferential treatment!
I'm in despair! The Internet has left me in despair!

:rotf: hahahaha kako sam se smejala kada sam pročitala ovo :lol: Nozomu sensei ftw:super:

Goku: You are right about one thing Cell, the world does wanna see the real champion
Vegeta: This is our faith, our battle!
Trunks:Can't you see what will happen if this keeps going like this? Vegeta: If this goes on than he will die

Poslednja izmena:

Back