LOTR fan club

father:
The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter.

I said "FRIEND", can I come in?!?!?!
Nisam Vas posetila poodavno, ali nisam Vas zaboravila.
Nadam se da ni Vi niste mene zaboravili.

Na geocities.com/mydigitalview/lotr_person.html ima neki smesni kvizic
le_gal_pho_wide_rive05.jpg

Which Lord of the Rings character are you most like? Take this test and see!
This test is undergoing a few updates etc. Please be patient

i moj rezultat je
tr_arwen.jpg

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are most like Arwen. Calm and reserved, you are not given to sudden outbursts. You conduct yourself with dignity...most of the time. The rest of the time you cut loose are are totally cool. You don't really think of yourself as popular, but plenty of people like you. You are not given to needless flirting. The right person will come along some day, and you are content to wait.

[/font]Boze totalno sam podetinjila!!!
Pozdrav do sledeceg susreta.

...hehehe..

tr_aragorn.jpg

You are most like Aragorn.You have strong convictions and you stick to them.
Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have.
You are very serious about things, but you like having fun.
Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular.
Good for you!

tommy gun:
I ja sam kao ARAGORN.
Za prsten,salio sam se imam zlatni,ali ne moze slika da mi stane u priloge,kako drugacije?

Ako imas sliku prstena na svom hard-disku najprostije ti je da je hostujes na nekom od mnogobrojnih sajtova koji pruzaju usluge hostinga(besplatnog naravno).
Ako je velikog formata smanji je u ACDSee-ju ili Photoshopu.
Moja preporuka ti je www.imageshack.us...posle samo taj link do slike postavis na forum i to je to..

Nadam se da sam te dobro razumeo sta pitas?

Znate li da je Keanu Reeves bio zainteresovan za ulogu Aragorna

kraxxa56_.jpg

Keanu revealed to the Australian Rip It Up magazine (1999) that he would like to be a part of "Lord of the Rings". "I'm petitioning to play Strider. I'd love to work with [Peter Jackson], but I'm not sure if it's going to go ahead. I hope I can." (-- Keanu)
Kako bi vam se dopao LOTR sa Keanu-om ???

Back