• Hugo Rejes ''Harli''

• Dzejms Ford ''Sojer''

• Richard Alpert

• Dezmond Hjum

• Dzulijet Burk

• Majls Strom

• Carls Vidmor

• neko drugi

Rezultati ankete su vidlјivi nakon glasanja.
article-1273895-09755837000005DC-717_468x286.jpg

The last hurrah: From left to right: Ilana Verdansky, Richard Alpert, Claire Littleton, Sayid Jarrah, Kate Austen, James 'Sawyer' Ford, The Man In Black (in John Locke's form), Jack Shepherd, Jin-Soo Kwon, Benjamin Linus, Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes, Sun-Hwa Kwon, Miles Straume and Frank Lapidus

LOST IN THE MINUTIAE

ABC picked up the show before there even was a script.

The pilot was the most expensive pilot episode ever made in TV history, costing between $10 and $14 million

Lost is filmed on the Hawaiian island of Oahu

The only member of the principal cast who didn't have to audition was Terry O'Quinn (Locke) having previously worked with creator J.J Abrams

Beetlejuice star Michael Keaton was originally cast as Jack, who was to be killed off in the pilot. When writers kept the character, Keaton backed out as he didn't want to commit to a TV series

Forest Whitaker was originally cast as Sawyer but dropped out due to other commitments

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1274600/Before-famous-LOST-stars-early-years-revealed-counts-big-finale.html

mrzi me da ubacujem u spoiler tagove pa eto boldujem

eh...
sad znamo ko su Adam i Eva...
mada mi je ključni citat ove epizode "Every answer I give you will only lead to more questions", tako da pretpostavljam da ćemo ostati bez većine odgovora, but who cares....
a i evo nešto razmišljam....
možda će da gurnu Dezmonda u taj elektromagnetski izvor,vrelo, vodopoad... šta god, jer je on otporan....just my 5 cents
aj pozdrav
odoh na posao

šta si očekivao?
well,fuckin' answers,what else!? :per:
meni licno odlicna ep.da mi je svaka bila ovakva,6-ta sezona bi mi bila ekstra,jer sam ja i ocekivao da ce finalna sezona biti na foru across the sea...ogroman hejt:
scene iz prve sezone na kraju ep.kad su nadjeni adam i eva...mis'im stvarno...ka da smo idioti...stvarno vrijedja inteligenciju,ajde da je za nekoga tipa nikola987,pa i da razumijem,ali dje nas stare vukove nadjose... :mrgreen:

Back