Istorija propasti kapitalizma

What are some of the main problems Finland is facing?​

1)Aging population - too low birth rate to sustain the population and the growing number of pensioners

2) Economy, there’s been quite a lot of talk regarding the high amount of debt our state is in, and also the slow economic growth compared to other Nordics.

3) Health care crisis. Long wating times, low salaries for nurses and too high work load, overcomplicated IT systems etc.

4) Mental health issues and rising crime amongst the young people.

5) Worsening PISA scores, issues in our school system, and education reforms that have not worked as well as intended.

Some of the reasons given for Norway's poor ranking in the Quality of Life Index include the affordability of public transport, the opportunity to travel, and the availability of healthcare. Norway also ranks last for culinary variety and dining options, and badly for culture and nightlife.​

Auu.. stvarno katastrofa.. ne znam da li će preživeti do Nove godine!? :hahaha:

• Podržavam
Reactions: PA8

What are some of the main problems Finland is facing?​

1)Aging population - too low birth rate to sustain the population and the growing number of pensioners

2) Economy, there’s been quite a lot of talk regarding the high amount of debt our state is in, and also the slow economic growth compared to other Nordics.

3) Health care crisis. Long wating times, low salaries for nurses and too high work load, overcomplicated IT systems etc.

4) Mental health issues and rising crime amongst the young people.

5) Worsening PISA scores, issues in our school system, and education reforms that have not worked as well as intended.

Some of the reasons given for Norway's poor ranking in the Quality of Life Index include the affordability of public transport, the opportunity to travel, and the availability of healthcare. Norway also ranks last for culinary variety and dining options, and badly for culture and nightlife.​

Koji si ti prevarant. Zašto nisi postavio link?
https://www.internations.org/expat-insider/2023/quality-of-life-index-40354
Nisi postavio link zato što je na tom linku top lista 10 najboljih država na svetu što se tiče kvaliteta života a sve zemlje na toj listi su kapitalisticke zemlje
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
IMG_3117.jpeg

Poslednja izmena:
Nisi postavio link zato što je na tom linku top lista 10 najboljih država na svetu što se tiče kvaliteta života a sve zemlje na toj listi su kapitalisticke zemlje
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Pogledajte prilog 1513234
Koja glupost, i to nebulozna, klasicno od tebe.
U Spaniji najvece takse u Evropskoj uniji, a imaju najbolji ''kvalitete zivota'' sa milion izbeglicama, porastom, kriminala, korupcijom i padom standarda

Tax burden in Spain increasing and above the EU average: The tax burden in Spain (tax revenues/GDP) has reached record highs in 2022, exceeding 42% of GDP and, therefore, above the EU average (41.7% with data from 2021 which are the latest available).

U Spaniji najvece takse u Evropskoj uniji, a imaju najbolji ''kvalitete zivota'' sa milion izbeglicama, porastom, kriminala, korupcijom i padom standarda

Tax burden in Spain increasing and above the EU average: The tax burden in Spain (tax revenues/GDP) has reached record highs in 2022, exceeding 42% of GDP and, therefore, above the EU average (41.7% with data from 2021 which are the latest available).
👇
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Pogledajte prilog 1513234

Koji si ti papak!Zašto onda MILIONI ljudi BEŽE samo u KAPITALISTIČKE države, a NIKO ni u jednu KOMUNJARSKU..... ako kapitalizam propada i ako je tamo tako loše, lošije nego u trulom komunizmu??? :hahaha::hahaha:

• Podržavam
Reactions: PA8

Back