A sada spektakl! Švedska Vlada zahteva hitan prijem Turske u EU!

Titus.

Ističe se
Banovan
Poruka
I Makedonije, pride...:mrgreen:

Sweden urgently wants Turkey and Macedonia in the EU

Posted by Europe on Nov 29, 2009 | Leave a Comment

Swedish government wants to betray the European people’s homeland. It is quite shocking. Why would a Nordic country want Islamic terrorist freaks to join our beloved white people’s European Union?!

Carl Bildt, the Swedish Foreign Minister, has visited two of Bulgaria’s neighbors in last-ditch efforts to unblock Turkey’s EU accession talks and lift obstacles to opening negotiations with Macedonia.

Bildt represented his country’s EU Presidency at unannounced meetings in both countries on Thursday, in preparation for a critical EU foreign affairs meeting scheduled for December 7.

The ministers are expected to decide on the future of Turkey’s EU negations, and the opening of accession negotiations with Macedonia.

Turkey’s talks are blocked over the country’s refusal to open its ports and airports to Cyprus, as specified in the Ankara Protocol of 2004.

Macedonia is locked in an unresolved name dispute with Greece, with the latter set to veto any forthcoming decision by the EU concerning accession negotiations.

However, no breakthrough is apparent in the carefully-worded communiqué issued following Bildt’s talks with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and EU Chief Negotiator Egemen Bagiş on Thursday.

Spain’s State Secretary for Europe Diego Lopez Garrido, who traveled alongside Bildt on behalf of the upcoming Spanish EU Presidency, said his country was hoping to secure progress in Turkey’s accession talks when it takes over the rolling presidency on January 1, 2010.

There has also been little public information from Skopje, the Macedonian capital. The official news agency MINA reported that Bildt had come to “discuss a way of avoiding a possible Greek veto on the beginning of accession talks with Brussels”.

Bildt, however, commented that he did not expect a Greek veto on Macedonia’s bid to join the European Union.

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/11/sweden-urgently-wants-turkey-and-macedonia-in-the-eu/

Jeste li ovo ocekivali, a, Europejci?

Na ovom sajtu mozete videti tok odnosa EU i Turske i koje zemlje podrzavaju ulazak Turske u EU a koje se protive.

Pored Svedske, najveci zagovornici ulaska Turske u EU su V. Britanija i Italija. SAD snazno podrzavaju ulazak Turske u EU.

Najveci protivnici su zemlje koje podrzavaju Nemacku i Francusku, plus Grcka.

www.euractiv.com/en/enlargement/eu-turkey-relations/article-129678#

Jedna zanimljiva debata objavjena u Gardijanu. Evropski blok je sve vise podeljen.

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/18/franco-german-deal-europe-anger

Jos jedan clanak o dubokoj podeli unutar evropskog bloka.

www.speroforum.com/a/22271/German-reluctance-towards-Turkey-joining-the-EU

Mislio sam, da budemo poreski raj gde ce kriminalci i tajkuni prebacivati svoj novac.
П авиди код нас иде обрнуто некако сви тјкуни и криминалци извадише и последњи динар из државе
Јасно је мени на шта си ти мислио , чак шта више нама би најпаметније било да се манемо ћорава посла одласка у ЕУ јер немамо шта да тамо понудимо
Па да кренемо да развијамо ову нашу државу већ једном

ja uvek u Grckoj trazim tursku kafu ,a u Hrvatskoj hleb i martovsko pivo posto znam da se na to najvise loze i tripuju :lol: mada jedno vreme je i u RS konkretno na Palama i Jahorini bilo takodje nepodobno traziti tursku kafu i zvali su je srpska , al su se sad vec opametili ...

Pa dobro vidi to u principu i jeste srpska kafa... :D Turci piju chaj. Mada poshto je svi zovu turska zovem je i ja tako. :rumenko:

Back