MadonnaGirl

Poruke na profilima Najnovije aktivnosti Poruke O članu Blog

• Mozda ne ridja,ali crvena,il' tako neshto?Ili si to rekla za neku drugu...Ne bitno... :lol:

Pa nismo se videli od kad smo se upoznali... 'Ce se vidimo... :D Redovno se dopisujemo... :lol:
    i just wish he could be mine again:(( oh no, wall, he asked me that because he is sick, cuz he left me , imagine this, he left me cuz he thought it was best for me...he's a bitch.:( and now he dares to ask me if i feel better without him? he is sick. i dont understand. i wanna kill him. bastard. i love him.
    and i am sorry for my attitude, couple of days ago. i wasnt serious about that guy.. i am good wall i know u think im bad nd everything, and that u offend me all the time, but i am good:( and i dont spoil ppl, i make them be better people, so i really felt bad when u said that and u dont know anything about it.its stupid.//:/
    u know that i want to live in peace. i cant chill out. :/
    i talked to alexander 3 days ago. fuucker asked me like.: :its better without me, isnt it? have u found a boyfriend yet? whore.;((
    i dont know i think i started commenting on what kind of boys i like and i wrote it in english and these ppl electra and nix started offending me because i talk in english and they started writing bad things about me how i am sick and retarted and that i should **** off, and i was really upset, i said bad things to them too because i was pissed of, anyway u know how sensitive i am, and i wont let anyone offend me in that way, they dont have any right, they r both one big F hitlers, rasists, cant u see... oh:((((((((((
    Ma stvar je bas u tome,sto ja ne krijem godine nego neki 'oce da me pojedu dok im ne kazem i onda kazu da sam klinka:dontunderstand:
    Ako im se svidjaju moji postovi i razmisljanja kakve veze ima sto imam ovoliko ili onoliko godina?!
    I ti delujes starije.Meni to mnogi kazu(sa foruma),mada ne znam sto....
    Nije,mada neki kad cuju posle nece da se dop.sa mnom?!
    '94.
    Ti?Ako nije tajna?:)
    Da,volim.Volim mnogo.
    Moram ti reci da uzivam u tvojim postovima.Nekako ne ispadas iz koloseka i drzis se onoga sto mislis:D
    Joj,da Janis:)
    Rekoh malo da promenim i slucajno u kompjuteru naletim na ovu Maginu sliku...
    Super je slika u profilu....
    Volis Stulica?
  • Učitavanje...
  • Učitavanje...
  • Učitavanje...
  • Učitavanje...
Back